TheGodOfYEET

Orce's first ICRP ep app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: TheGodOfYEET https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981122639/

Roleplay Name: Orce

Teamspeak Name: Orce

Playtime on the Server: 0 hours on ICRP cause it aint out yet

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:510428456

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server (Not Essential): Yes just not on this one

Current Age: 14 finally

Warns/Bans: I think I have one warning for killing myself 100 times on purpose but I can't take a screenshot of it cause the server is down 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan:

Create a base attack event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: The default ICRP map

Enemies, HP, Amount: Rebels, 300-320 HP, 6-7

Passive, HP, Amount: Rebel Leader, 340HP, 1

Imperial Execution:
Notify all troops that rebels have landed on base and to eliminate them and wait for further instructions 

Event Character Execution:
Attack the first main area of the map/town then use the fighting as a distraction to take control of the generator room and then try to kidnap the highest-ranking officer 

Story: The Attack 

Event Information:

Phase 1:
Rebels attack one of the main areas of the map/town and try to take control of it they will be pushing back and forth (this will last about 10 min) after these 10 minutes of fighting half of the rebels will use this fighting as a distraction and take control of the generator room.

Phase 2:
Rebels turn off the generator, when the generator turns off the highest on (troop side) will tell them to kill the last rebels in the first main area and then to take back the generator, 4 of the 6-7 rebels will hold the generator and not give it up whilst the 2-3 other rebels will take the highest on hostage and try to negotiate with the empire for a big sum of credits.

Phase 3:
The empire will agree to this negotiation to get their high-ranking officer back so they will give the money to the rebel leader, but when the money has been given the rebels will run back to their ships and take off, but on their way to their ships scouts will assassinate all the rebels assuring the empire's victory 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: N/A

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:  yes I do and it is to first of all create fun and enjoyable events for everyone but it is also to help staff when there is a low amount of staff online it's not our job but we are here to help if there a need of it 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes I do

Anything else?: thanks for your time and wish me luck

I will just comment on your event plan.

First of all, if the first word I read in an event plan is "Rebels" I instantly lose hope. Rebel events are the most overused and boring shit. It would take quite some time and skill to make an original Rebel event. Just do CTRL+F "Rebel" in event announcements, pretty sure that there are over 120 results.

320 HP most likely wouldn't be enough if they have to push anything. Though there are 6-7 EC's so maybe they could manage.

Imperial execution is way too short. Literally one sentence, and it's the most basic shit ever, it's like most events on IRP. "Go kill these random EC's with no interaction or buildup". You could put a little bit of effort into it at least.

EC execution is way too short too. Also just one sentence, you are applying for EP, and you could put a little bit more effort into at least just your first event plan.
Also, you have the ability to go into Vardos Revamped map in single-player and look around. Saying "Main area of map/town" is way too wide and doesn't describe anything. Any part of the city can be important and seen as main, is main where the imperial base is? Is main where the centre of town is? Where is it? 
And also be more descriptive of how you would take over GR and kidnap a high-ranking officer.

There is literally no story, what you put in the story section is what should've been in Imperial/EC execution. What you describe is what they do, in your story you need to tell the reason they might be attacking.

"Rebels use fighting as a distraction to take over GR" this just sounds like it will be used as an excuse to set their spawn from the opposite side of town to the deepest part of the base just because some Imperials are there.

"Rebels turn off the generator" ain't no way they turning the GR off. You need to know quite well how to turn it off as its not just one button to turn it off on Vardos.

"highest on (troop side) will tell them to kill the last rebels in the first main area and then to take back the generator" ??? Rebels cripple the entire base infrastructure and the first priority wouldn't be taking it back?

"4 of the 6-7 rebels will hold the generator and not give it up" just know splitting EC's into separate groups is a pain, you need to have them on two jobs with two different spawn binds and it just makes managing the event a pain most of the time.

"2-3 other rebels will take the highest on hostage" This is just a personal thing but, good luck taking any Admiralty hostage when I am on with just 3 Rebels.

"but on their way to their ships scouts will assassinate all the rebels assuring the empire's victory " Firstly, scouts aren't a thing anymore. Second, why does the Empire always need to win?

Synopsis: You are stuck in a shitty IRP event planners mindset - the empire must win, set spawns with no correlation, and focus only on combat. -It's the most boring shit. Your event plan has no necessary detail or any bit of story or roleplay attached to it.

Also this review of your event has almost two times the amount of words than your actual plan.

Edited by Rusty - Ketero

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png