Sturm

Sturm's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Sturm44

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:104265767

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 23

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):  2w 1d 18h 24m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes, I have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, 

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: none at at all 

In Character Section (IC) - Clone guards 

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG Medic COL Sturm

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG Trial EXO , COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): no i have not

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion are responsible for the majority of things happening on and off base with troops. They command over regiments and oversee all members of the Republic, making sure the Republic runs smoothly. Battalion being commanders are to be serious and set the example to other troopers as they are role models. They supervise regiments providing assistance, advice and guidance to their assigned regiment this could be with trainings, meetings with hierarchy or supervising a training and giving advice afterwards. Last but not least, Battalion lead the Grand army of the Republic in their attacks and defences from base defences to planet attacks they will lead till the very end. The leading member of Battalion will have say over what all regiments do however, other members of Battalion present may also give assist in commands.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I believe I should be picked for Battalion due to my leading ability. My position as a medic may make leading difficult for some as they may not be able to multitask but I easily lead and provide the medical care to those that require it at the same time. I have also been noted to building on what current Battalion order, meaning I develop a bigger plan for my troops from just what was ordered. I also believe I am very capable of quick decision making and quick reactions. 

Now, I know looking at my playtime I haven't been on the server as much as other applicants may have been but I believe that to be quite a bonus considering how quickly I achieved my rank of COL in CG (Just 2 months and a day), In my opinion that clearly shows my worth to the regiment and my abilities of leading, teaching, training and recruiting and I believe others would agree I've worked hard to get where I am.

Lastly to finish this part off, I believe I would be a good fit for Battalion from my Temp Exo time that it shows dedication but also it shows I would be capable and that I am capable of making the bigger decisions for a regiment which a Battalion supervisor may need to do at times.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? i understand 

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): A non-leading Battalion member can be Co-leading with the Leading Battalion, this can be making decisions, granting or denying requests or frontline organisation. The Battalion that are not Co-leading would stick with their regiment, helping out where needed however, the leading Battalion may order them to oversee another regiment meaning they then would help that regiment out wherever needed. They may order the regiment they are supervising but should leaving it to the commanding officer of the regiment at the time.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Lead a base attack successfully, Host an open training successfully and Lead a planetary attack successfully.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They may promote and demote up too Captain and Below.

Anything else?: i hope i make it as this felt like i was making a job application lmao

larps, he definetly larps. maybe too hard, but he larps alright. infact, just a bit of a killjoy

idk you seem like you enjoy power more than anything else, which is kinda concerning, and kinda blatantly shows after this application is made straight after you get passed up for exo, but it is gmod at the end of the day

anyway are you sure nrp isn't more to your taste, i heard they're looking for officers

image.png

@Burgthoughts?

Edited by Panzer - Dājirin

Spoiler

-- Current CWRP IC Ranks -- 

Jedi Alchemist Sage Panzher Zheng

Detainment Droid

-- Current IORP IC Ranks -- 

Imperial Medical Command - Deputy Medical Officer

Pyke Syndicate Soldier

-- Current SWRP OOC Rank -- 

SWRP Mapper

-- Previous CWRP IC Ranks -- 
CT ####
CT PVT
CT PFC
CT LCPL
CT DCPL
CT DSGT
CT DSGTM
 CG TRP
CG PVT
CG PFC
CG LCPL
CG Medic CPL
 CG SGT
CG SGTM
CG 2nd LT
CG LT
CG Captain
CG Major
CG LTCOL
CG COL
CG T EXO
GC TRP
GC PVT
 41st PVT
 41st PFC
 41st LCPL
 41st CPL
 41st SGT
 41st SGTM
 91st TRP
91st PVT
91st PFC
 501st TRP
501st PVT
501st PFC
501st LCPL
212th PVT
212th PFC
212th LCPL
212th CPL
  104th PVT
104th PFC
104th LCPL
104th CPL
104th SGT
104th SGTM
 442nd TRP
442nd PVT
442nd PFC
442nd LCPL
442nd CPL
 Battalion Officer Cadet x2
Battalion Officer x2
Battalion Warrant Officer
Battalion 2nd LT
Battalion 1st LT
 Jedi Initiate
Jedi Apprentice
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Knight
Jedi Snr Knight
Jedi Consular
Jedi Agent
Jedi Senior Consular
Jedi Healer
Jedi Umbra
Jedi Advisor
Jedi Occultist
Jedi Mender
Jedi Alchemist Mender
Jedi Illusionist
Jedi Alchemist Sage
Jedi Ambassador
Jedi Warlock
First Jedi Elder (Sub-Path Leader)
Jedi Force Master

-- Previous CWRP OOC Ranks -- 
User
CWRP Event Planner
CWRP Senior Event Planner

-- Former IORP IC Ranks -- 
Senior Researcher - Chief of Unethical Experimentation 
68th Legion SGTM 

-- Former NRP Ranks -- 

Eiserne Front Erster Stellvertreter / Iron Front First Deputy
Eiserne Front Zweiter Stellvertreter / Iron Front Second Deputy
Eiserne Front Frontsoldaten / Iron Front Soldier
Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Panzerschütze
Rottwachtmeister der Feuerschutzpolizei

blackched.png

I have to agree with the above statement, you're a much better fit for the 1st SS (You'd enjoy standing afk all day and then tripping on the smallest amount of power).

image.png

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

+1

- Nice and funny guy
- Active
- very good amount of playtime
- got some good leading skills

- there are not too many regiments he has been in

i dont know what the reason is of Geovani and Panzer making these replies above ^^
but its not related to this all, and just let people do their thing guys.

anyway, dont mind the idiotic replies.

Good luck

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

Yurrrrr

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1 
- I've seen your leading before very good

- Very hard working 

- Well written application 

- Active

Like Damien said ignore those 2 it's apart of history anyway be happy that you teach the past and aren't actually a certain thing xd 🙂

+1 Neutral
- Have had many interactions with you, you are an extremely friendly and approachable person who is also capable of leading to an incredibly high standard.

- Application is spot on, you have covered everything I want to see

- Hierarchy experience which will prove useful when you get a regiment to supervise upon hitting an officer.

Neutral

- Playtime is just about there would like to see happy but you do hit the requirements.

I wish you, good luck sir, thank you for applying and I wish you all the best with your application moving forward.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

Denied

Battalion Command have recieved evidence of you advertising your application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks, and once you've learnt the rules.

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png