Arrow

Arrow's Event Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Arrow http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089391039

Roleplay Name :CF-99 Tech-08 "Arrow" Jedi Warlock Arrow

Teamspeak Name:Arrow

Playtime on the Server: 2mo 3w 3d 20h 14m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:564562655

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I was a NRP Event Planner 

Current Age:18

Warns/Bans:https://imgur.com/a/FRKXLiU

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:Yes I do

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W5I1yOvE1IDdAzU8Vd_IFi--UWTm8NTti4QiilUjmH0/edit?usp=sharing

Map: rp_kashyyyk_jungle_b2

Enemies, HP, Amount:
[Wookies Friendly - Hostile]
Wookie Auxiliaries [0 to 4] Will get more numbers when CIS Routes and Retreats Wookie Bowcaster Wookie Shotgun and Wookie Saber HP 2000
Wookie Soldier [2 to help clones to 5 to defend the village] Will get more numbers when CIS Routes and Retreats Wookie Bowcaster Wookie Saber HP 1300
[CIS Hostile]
B1 Assault  droid [2] Will be switched to wookie after CIS
 defeat Z4 Rotary Cannon HP 2000
B1 Battle droid [3] Will be switched to wookie after CIS defeat E5 Blaster Rifle HP 1500 [will get Extra EQ When needed]
B1 Enforcer droid [2] 
Will be switched to wookie after CIS defeat  SG6 Shotgun HP 1250
HK - 47 Droid - JHD Saber Incendiary Grenades [5] And Shadow Virus Grenades [5] HP 80 K to 100K Depends on the Jedi online

Republic's Execution:
Republic Troop's would be informed by a SIS Operative of a Rakata Artifact in the Forest world of Kassshyk and they have to retrieve it from a wookie tribe before the CIS Gets to it first [The More Extensive Version is in the document Above
Event Character Execution:
[Clone EC] The CIS would first have a head on battle with the GAR After they have done there debrief they would be push back to the East Tree house and then get flanked by more CIS they would then proceed to be pushed back to the Elevator where the GAR Would push down while the CIS Prepare a defence on the Outpost bellow While that is happening the Wookies would get granted to engage the CIS after that the GAR Would Occupy and make a FOB at the outpost negotiating / preparing a assault to the wookie village  The CIS EC's would be switched to Wookies and become Wookie EC's that defend the Village After the GAR inevitable take over of the village the Wookies would have a counter attack [LAST STAND] and the GAR Needs to hold until the Engines Evac if not the Engine would Meltdown under the Wookies control after destroying CE's Evac equipment [Jedi EC] While that is happening a HK Droid Awakens from a Rakatan Tomb Ship and has one goal To kill the "Slave race" [Any one that isnt rakatan] It would fight Jedi until it dies and activates a kill switch the kill switch would fail if A CE is Stabilizing the Core or B The Core has already been Evacuated

Story:

Event Information: In the Document Above With New Barricades and New frontlines for the Event Characters

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes I have

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I helped do a Berlin Wide Event with a Ex Senior EP That contained 12 to 15 EC's and having a 107 Filled Server at one point I also Did smaller Event's on my own with certain Regiments and such

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To make Fun Events for the server to play and hopefully enjoy

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?:W-G E-Planner

Edited by Arrow
Rank change

"Current Ranks"
Clone Force 99 Commando TE-08 "Arrow" Iron Front Deputy Jedi Warlock
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - 104th LT COL - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1
Arrow used to be an EP on another WG server and he has stuck with his reg atm and isint moving about like last time give him a chance

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Ep in the shitter, Take anyone with experience or competence. 

As sandy said, he has experience and is doing well right now.

My only concern is that he is French

At this point Swavy could apply and do events of current standard. 

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

- Plenty of experiance
- Great event plan
- Cool guy, always pointing people in the right direction, almost like an arrow

- Mexican

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

Arrows a mexican

+1

knows his shit, big minge oh and did I mention that he is mexican?

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel