DaPussyNurse23

Ban appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP RP WEREWOLF GAMING

Your name in-game: Dapussy Nurse

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199039326950/

Admins' name that banned you: Dont know because of teh situation

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:II believe i was falsely banned today. I was falsely jailed by someone and after my so called sentence had ended i quit the server because they were going to demote me. I didnt leave during my jail sentence on purpose to avoid a ban. So when the sentence ended i left. I believe this is unfair because i didnt attempt to log back on to the server.

Evidence(Unnecessary): I will start recording while plaing toa void these situations

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because i obeyed the arrest and jail sentence and believe it was unfair to ban me after i quit teh server

Anything else?:

I wasnt warned for my name though i could change that when i get unbanned but thats beyond the topic. The ban was for 3 days. My reason is because i left when i believe i had the right to leave and i was bassically free, they still could have demoted me.

I feel i have the right to request an unban if it was unfair. Also like i said, that's beyond the topic and i can change it when i get unbanned. It shouldnt be a problem here if i can roam the server freely without interferance. And i will now have a ban history when teh ban was unfair giving me less opportunity in the future.

If you were arrested, you wait untill you are released from the cell before switching jobs or leaving the server, or say in ooc "Hey, my time is up i need to go can someone let me out."

Neutral