Cholof

Cholof's Event Application

Steam Name + Profile link: Mystccholof, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199142461189/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE AFT Medic LT Cholof

Teamspeak Name: Cholof

Playtime on the Server: 2w 3h 22m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com)  STEAM_0:1:591097730

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:  No

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans:  https://ibb.co/8XX9Mnm

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:  Yes

Event Plan:  Spice Dealers had a ship full of spice heading to Anaxes close to the Republic base, As it is flying over Main Base the Republic shoots it down causing the leader of the Spice Dealers to get mad they send a group of spice dealers to get back the crates from the republic in either a negotiation or a forceful way. 

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):  Spice Dealers had a ship full of spice heading to Anaxes close to the Republic base, As it is flying over Main Base the Republic shoots it down causing the leader of the Spice Dealers to get mad they send a group of spice dealers to get back the crates from the republic in either a negotiation or a forceful way. 

Map:  Anaxes Base

Enemies, HP, Amount:   1 spice boss with 2500 hp, 3 spice dealers with 1750 hp, 2 spice smugglers with 2000 hp, and 2 spice henchmen with 1500 hp
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3) 

Passive, HP, Amount:  N/A

Republic's Execution:  Battalion see's the ship flying above main base and orders CE to get in the air and shoot the ship down after giving the ship multiple warnings they shoot the ship down, Battalion send 41st out with medics to see if anyone survived the crash, after realizing no one survived they return to base back to normal duties, then in open comms the Spice Leader types in open comms that they are to negotiate the spice crates back. 
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution:  EC's will land at Scav camp and the spice boss will type in open comms that they are here to negotiate the spice crates in which the republic would reply they don't have them, after seeing this the spice boss contacts the Spice Leader and tells him what he's been told after doing so they Spice dealers will open fire onto the Clones starting the event.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:  A Spice Smugglers Gang has sent a ship to Anaxes that was shot down and the Spice Leader is sending some of his men to retrieve the crates back!

Event Information:   A Spice Smugglers Gang has sent a ship to Anaxes that was shot down and the Spice Leader is sending some of his men to retrieve the crates back!

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:  I have not

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:  N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:  The responsibilities of a EP is to make creative and fun events for the server and create a positive RP space and are to be trusted with ULX powers and learn to use them without abusing their power.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:  Yes i do

Anything else?:  I don't know how to build all that well but i am learning and building in my free time to increase  my building skills for better dupe! W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

+1
Good plan and is a nice person

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Ye

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1 / Neutral ( More +1 )

The story for this plan seems cool, something unique at the start for a regiment to enjoy. EC's seem to be balanced however with TFA things may need to slightly alter, however this is easy to do. I cant make much of a comment on you as I haven't had many if any interactions with you however your rank shows that you are in the least not brain dead so that's good enough for me. 

To improve, I would say to possibly add a photo of a dupe ( even something small ) just to add a slight more amount of uniqueness to the plan, however you have said that you are working on improving your building skills which is really good to say. With one spot open in EP right now, every little helps.

Goodluck lad

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Major +1
Active and Friendly Person

Unique Event Idea with involvement of different regiments for PassiveRP/Combat purposes (Add Photos for example 🙂 )

Good Luck Cholof!

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff