Cholof

Cholof's First Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Mystccholof

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:591097730 

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): None/User

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 2d 16h 36m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, but i plan on getting a better one than my current.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes i have read it multiple times.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:vZg81BzQihbyy-0LF3R9bVPnLm-APFharv-UgO16klqMlXRin6jawWoPXRTIVJkqfFZYFwnGyRNQBwheSR3dymc0QP8Oeb3X8n3DAWM-KNKEkaJqZUIXqqQEDcAqcXxzq1HKXQg8k4urgIGIpM3l1Q8

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE PFT Medic MJR Cholof

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): MJR

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have not

What is the Battalion Motto:  “Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender.”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The roles of and responsibilities are to be granting and denying all adverts of anyone that request’s them, and also to maintain a respectable and disciplined self. Battalion members must be ready for any base attack or a planet they must go to, to either save someone or help liberate it from evil forces. When being on the Battalion job you should always make sure people are not just sitting around and doing nothing make sure they are doing training's and proper conduct on base on top of all of this they must do training's with their regiments and making sure that their regiment is ready for the next battle whenever it may strike. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I think that I am suitable for battalion because I have general knowledge of where regiments should be and what they should be doing. Even though I haven’t been around for that long on the server I learn quickly and can adapt to situations quickly so if there is something to learn I can learn it quickly. I also believe that I have grown in my personal leadership skill and I am ready to lead troops into battle and command them on base. I am also extremely active in TS and Discord. I have also learned a bit from being in events how a battalion should act on voice amp and be acting disciplined. I have also shown that I am active in game everyday not just sitting around doing nothing. I have been here long enough to know what commands to make when necessary and where regiments should be at during a battle. I also believe that I retain a personal and disciplined character among myself and among my peers. I also believe that I am a good strategist and thinker when it comes to situations that require more thinking. Finally, I think you should choose me because I also have a great respectable personality toward's anyone.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): Battalion member's when not in combat should mainly be focused on helping their regiment with the equipment and amount of hp they have, But if the leading battalion requests that you should go help another regiment you should focus on helping that regiment to the best of your abilities. Also, not command the regiment let the person leading do that just help the regiment in any way possible.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
1. Hosting an open training
  2. Lead a Base Attack
  3. Lead a planetary event and host a debrief 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They can promote anyone from the rank of Captain and below.

Anything else?: Nothing.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

+ 1

- Strong application, some grammar mistakes, and could have expanded on  "What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):" Section.

- Know you very well, and know that you are capable willing, and enthusiastic about not only your regiment but the server in general.

- Meets requirements.

- Playtime is a bit low but that hasn't stopped strong applications in the past, some turning out to be incredibly strong battalion members.

I wish you all the best with your application.

Senior Battalion

CWRP Moderator

Furry

1874733271_PurposeExecutionj.thumb.png.4660a1e4695b8bc8342939cedbea50ab.png

+1

Jakk basically summed it all up

-Capable and trustworthy guy

-Good app

-As Jakk said, playtime alittle low, but if somebody is capable enough, they can overcome their mistakes very fast

+1  I see you in 212th TS very often for someone not from the reg, and I mean that in a good way.

In my interactions with you, you seemed like a pretty chill dude.

You visiting 212ths TS, even though you resigned a bit ago and reached a high-ish rank in another reg, shows that you really care about the people you meet in the community, and that you seem like an approachable guy.

You just barely reach the requirements, but as others have said, many people have gotten Batt, even when barely qualifying.

Good luck!

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020]

212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] | 212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023]

FAT +1 
- Such a approachable and friendly guy.
- Would lead well and is enthusiastic about the server as a whole .
- known him for a while and would be a great addition to battalion and honestly think he deserves it.

Accepted 
Battalion command has determined you are ready for the ranks of Battalion
                    Speak to a member of batt command for your interview 

Edited by Tay