Ace Mace

Ace's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Ace

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510862892

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): User

Age (Must be 14+): 18

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3 weeks 4 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes I do, and you can hear me loud and clear.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

Screenshot of the Warnings

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE Medic COL Ace

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Trial EXO in 501st / COL in 501st / COL in CE

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have been demoted from the 501st 2 times because of inactivity when I was LCPL.

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The Battalion are the ones who lead us into battle. The ones who have the brightest ideas and tactics when it comes to battle situations, that's why they are our leaders. Battalion is responsible for taking charge in critical situations where every single one of us might be in danger. They are the ones who insure that each and every single on of the troops know what they have to do weather in battle or back at base. Even in no attack situation battalion make Shure that everything at base runs smoothly. Battalion are the ones who each clone should look up to, they are our most chiseled to perfection guys out there. Each Battalion member has their regiment they have to supervise, that means, making Shure they are up to standard.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I want to start of by saying that I'm very dedicated to republic and all of its duties (I'm very active on the server). In my opinion I would be a good and valuable part off battalion because I have the skills of leading our troops to victory and the knowledge of where I should assign each regiment during battle. In the heat of battle, I remain composed and level-headed, always striving to think of the most effective strategies to neutralize threats and ensure the safety of the republic. When it comes to my behavior I'm a very friendly, helpful and composed person. I understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration, and I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. I take great care to complete any task assigned to me promptly and efficiently, and I am always eager to learn and improve my skills as a member of the battalion. Overall, I recognize that I am not perfect and have much to learn as a member of the battalion. However, I am committed to doing everything in my power to serve the republic and fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do!

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): When in combat said Battalion should fight along side their supervised regiment helping them in every way possible. However the Battalion member should not be the one leading the regiment, that should be left in the hands of the leading member of regiment. Battalion may also be in frontline helping everyone else if the supervised regiment is doing great however said Battalion member should never push into the frontline alone. If the leading Battalion asks to help another regiment in need, they will do it right away no questions asked.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? The Battalion Officer Cadet has to (Lead a Base Attack / Lead a planetary and do a debrief / Host a open training)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain

+1 

Trustworthy guy, Friendly and approachable guy, Strong Application, and is Dedicated.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

+1

Nice and active guy.

Dedicated.

Good application.

Not the highest playtime, but we have had and has other strong battalion members who was in the same situation when they first joined.

Because of the low playtime, he hasen't been in that many regiments, but a part of battalion is learning about the regiments and being able to lead them well, so I do not see this as that much of an issue(mostly because he has also been high ranks in 2 different regiments).

Accepted 
                      Speak to a member of Battalion command for your interview