Joe Conner

So like it's been a while

What did you accomplish with your life with scp being shut down for this long?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

I had 4 divorces, spent 8 years in jail and am currently living in my car. Give me back my Head Researcher.

Also, didn't know @Blaster was also a SCP-RP fellow. Always thought you were only SWRP

Edited by Joe Hamilton

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020]

212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] | 212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023]

52 minutes ago, Joe Hamilton said:

I had 4 divorces, spent 8 years in jail and am currently living in my car. Give me back my Head Researcher.

Also, didn't know @Blaster was also a SCP-RP fellow. Always thoguht you were only SWRP

He left star wars for something cooler but definitely not better 🙂

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

15 hours ago, Agent Ghost said:

i got a job and am talking to a girl thanks to my withdrawls from SCP RP its like i unwillingly went to rehab and got out of it like a new man.

It's nice to think of yourself as a new man, but I'm asking what you did irl, not in your vr dating game

seal GIF

2 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

It's nice to think of yourself as a new man, but I'm asking what you did irl, not in your vr dating game

quite rude don't you think mr joe conner????

what have YOU done during time away?

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

16 hours ago, Agent Ghost said:

i got a job and am talking to a girl thanks to my withdrawls from SCP RP its like i unwillingly went to rehab and got out of it like a new man.

take ur meds, you dreamt all of that, it didnt happen

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

43 minutes ago, Wesker said:

take ur meds, you dreamt all of that, it didnt happen

Yeah took my 7 meds and all of it wasn't real and I'm apparently obese now, I have bought an AR-15 and am going to commit very silly things. My manifesto will be done in coming times 

25 minutes ago, Agent Ghost said:

Yeah took my 7 meds and all of it wasn't real and I'm apparently obese now, I have bought an AR-15 and am going to commit very silly things. My manifesto will be done in coming times 

dat no good. We must get you in shape for the upcoming battle. And please save your bullets for later. The war has not yet started (or so harland told me). Gotta wait for commander kearney to give the order first

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

14 hours ago, Taurus Tremani said:

quite rude don't you think mr joe conner????

what have YOU done during time away?

Uhh well let me see... I've already got my advanced scuba divers license, so I'm trying to get some more specialization certification like rebreather diving and shit. I've unfortunately had to switch uni cause my uni was no bueno. Idk what else

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

test

Current ranks within the Community:

[SCP] Vice-Manager

[SCP]  Lead-Mentor

Previous ranks within the Community:

Spoiler

OOC-RANKS

[SCP] Super-Administrator

[WW2] Super-Administrator 
"Junior-SMT" <- Comm. M. Hendrik Scheppert

[WW2] Lead Group-Manager

[WW2] Lead-Mentor

[WW2] Senior-Event-Planner

IC-RANKS

[WW2] General der Infanterie
> Chef der Heeresrüstung und Befehlshaber des Ersatzheeres
> Höherer Fliegerkommandeur im Luftkreis-II
> Reichskriegsgericht Ministerialdirektor im OKW

[WW2] Oberst und Stabschef des Wehrkreis-Verwaltungs-Amt III

[WW2] Major und Bataillonsführer des "GD" Bat. 'Berlin'

[WW2] Hauptmann d. Panzergrenadier "GD" Kompanie. 'Bruno'
And all ranks below ...

[WW2] Die Rote Kapelle - (Honourary) Officer

[WW2] Eiserne Front
>
SoPaDe Mitglied (Honourary) |
Constituency "Oslo"
>
Eiserne Front Soldat

[SCP] O5 Council Member
> O5-4 "Frost" / "Dawn"

> O5-5 "The Ordinary Man"

> O5-6 "The American" 

My SCP withdrawal symptoms have grown, while my ability to concentrate, will to live and purpose in life have all depleted. Every day I dive down into a deeper spiral in which the chaos, confusion and depression metastasize in the deepest parts of my mind. I am nothing without SCP, but despite the ongoing agony and gnawing at my brain in awaiting v7, I know that Harland WILL release V7 soon(TM), and that my life will be once again complete. 

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

I'm impressed this server still exists, haven't played in like 3 years and I thought this whole thing was dead. I wonder if anyone who used to play still does. 

First of all, I lost 20 kilograms of weight. I started practicing Muay Thai and Judo, while successfully finishing high school and being accepted to college. I have nearly stopped to play computer games, because my only love (SCP-RP) has disappeared. However, that did not stop me from writing around twelve custom characters for ??? job. I have also visitied over four different countries and took a part time job. Now, that V7 us upon us, I am getting ready to not leave my room for at least eight hours daily, to not sleep at all and satisfy all needs of MTF E-11.

14 minutes ago, Carl Swampman said:

First of all, I lost 20 kilograms of weight. I started practicing Muay Thai and Judo, while successfully finishing high school and being accepted to college. I have nearly stopped to play computer games, because my only love (SCP-RP) has disappeared. However, that did not stop me from writing around twelve custom characters for ??? job. I have also visitied over four different countries and took a part time job. Now, that V7 us upon us, I am getting ready to not leave my room for at least eight hours daily, to not sleep at all and satisfy all needs of MTF E-11.

quit yapping