Felix

Felix's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Rick Grimes banditcamp.com

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:635337844

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat V.I.P

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): Your total time is 1mo 1w 1d 11h 56m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes all of it

Do you meet the requirements: Indeed

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/i0WMVKH 0 warns and bans

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CT DCPL Felix [Recently Resigned from COL] Jedi Man Of Arms Ahsoka Tano

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE EFT SpecOps COL, and 501st Captain.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Never

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion are the people who lead men into battle, they come up with smart strategies to outsmart and destroy whoever they are facing, they lead the men and overlook the regiment they are assigned to supervise. when on defcon 5 they still make sure everything is running smoothly, the battalion commands all regiments when leading and use their battle tactics to their advantage to guide all the clones to win the battle. They supervise regiments to make sure its running as intended and make sure that people don't fall out of line, they are very professional and make sure everything is up to standard.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):  I think you should pick me because I am hardworking and dedicated to the republic, I think I would be a good asset in battalion and would work very hard to climb up the ranks of battalion. I have been in three regiments so I know where to put them and how to command those into battle. I am patient and level - headed and i will make sure the battle is won. I know im not perfect and I believe no one is but I am passionate to join the ranks of battalion and lead my men to war. I am very commited and I will use my skill set and knowledge to assign the regiments where they need to be. im a approachable person and I would love to expand my knowledge and learn how to effectively lead our men. I will do what I am asked of to the best of my ability and make sure I complete it to the standards of battalion. I understand the importance of teamwork and I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. I am confident in my abilities and would love to use those to aid the republic the best I can.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): During combat, battalion should fight alongside their supervised regiment and to help them, but they should not be commanding said regiment. battalion should also listen to the leading battalion even if they are a higher battalion rank, battalion may also be in the frontlines helping everyone.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? Lead a Base Attack / lead a planetary and do a debrief / host a open training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: CPT (Captain)

Anything else?: No

Edited by Felix

+1 

Very strong application, Is a very cable leader I have seen him lead and he knows how to do it. also a friendly guy and extremely dedicated to stuff he wants.

Only Concerns is the rank and he also recently resigned.

Take this as a grain of salt because I know the guy but what I have seen he is very capable.

Best of luck to you.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

+1

-Strong application

-A very nice guy. Have been with him since 501st and trough out CE, has been a great friend and person over all.

-Knows his stuff and would make a good battalion.

-Recent resignations

Best of luck to YOU.

Denied      
                                                Battalion command has determined you are not ready to hold the rank of battalion