zenith

Unban request from SCP RP

Server you got banned from: SCP 

Your name in-game: I don't recall

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:535100462

Admins' name that banned you: Unknown

Admin's steamID: Unknown

Why did you get banned?: I was abusing perms on the Forums that I wasn't supposed to have.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I understand that my actions were inappropriate and went against the rules of the server. I am deeply sorry for deleting the section of the forums and causing disruption to the community. I realize that my actions were unacceptable and I take full responsibility for them. I want to assure you that this behavior does not reflect who I am as a person. I have been a long-time player on your server and have always enjoyed the community and the gameplay experience. I understand that my actions have caused harm to the server and its members. I would like to make amends for my behavior and work towards rebuilding trust within the community. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and show that I am committed to following the rules and being a positive member of the community. Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and I hope that you will consider my appeal. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Anything else?: The ban was roughly 2-3 years ago.

Edited by zenith
On 5/8/2023 at 11:01 PM, Wesker said:

didnt u also post nsfl?
i posted nsfl, got banned, appealed, got denied
you will get denied too if true

No not really