Nox

Nox's Jedi Event Planner Application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: noxbowl ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/noxbowl/ )

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):  CF-99 H-07 Nox 

Teamspeak Name: Nox

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 3mo 1w 5d 12h 9m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:556168787

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes i was EP for almost a year ( NOV 2021 - OCT 2022 )

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: Nope

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I did many, one of my most memorable was on Tatooine Hideout where i had built a dupe that involved all regiments abilities.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, They are to create events for the community, aswell as ensure that all members are enjoying their experience. They should also be providing the care that staff would give normally, in the situation that staff aren't present

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do

Clone Event Plan:

Story for your event:

Before this event there will be some passive RP - This will involve some Civilians entering MB undetected, they will reach the chancellor's room, and in doing so, steal what they think is standard data that they can sell. Upon taking it back to their camp, they discover what they believe to be evidence of the supreme chancellor playing both sides of the war.

The Supreme Chancellor has ordered the Execution of the local Village, branding them as “terrorists”, The Order Is direct and must be followed to the point, Kill them all.

Special Forces will have the task of retrieving this data and returning it to the Chancellor

Event Announcement for your story:

The supreme chancellor has summoned you! Follow his orders, no matter the cost. Destroy the local “terrorists” and strike victory for the republic once again!

Choice of map:

Rishimoon

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:

Spice Faction will be used as they best resemble civilians
1 x - Spice Boss | Base EQ & Base HP ( Named Civilian Technician [NAME] )
2 x - Spice Smuggler | Base EQ & Base HP ( Named Civilian Tech Support [NAME] )
2 x - Spice Dealer | Base EQ & Base HP ( Named Civilian Farmer [NAME] )
3 x - Spice Henchmen | Base EQ & Base HP ( Named Civilian Redneck [NAME] )( 1 x can be swapped to sniper if needed)
All EC’s through the event will be given - Shotguns, Grenades, Miniguns & Rifles all for 1 life at a time, multiple times in the event, this will be done in areas where EC’s either struggle, or have been struggling. I would also use additional equipment like tanks & rayshields in open areas where these could be useful.

Additional Characters:

2 / 3 x - Civilians | Base HP - Custom EQ , buffed due to only 3 of them ( Used for the Passive RP before the event / during collection )

Republic's outline and execution:

The supreme chancellor ( EP ) will announce down voice amp that forces should expect to move out shortly. Battalion will then take over and relay the order. The Republic will arrive at the Camp guns blazing, as orders requested. The civilians will hold the republic back as long as they can. The civilians will eventually move to take the Republic Outpost, where the Special Forces will then break off and enter a locked building, in this locked building there will be a lot of technical EQ, and a hidden disk, this disk will need to be found on site and returned to the chancellor in one piece, it will also require SF to stop an upload of the data by hacking into a terminal to shut it down.

The republic will remove the civilians from the RO, taking no prisoners, giving no mercy.

Upon returning the data to the chancellor, SF will have a “private moment” will the chancellor, as the event has come to a close / is nearing a close.

Event Character outline and execution:

All EC’s will be dropped at the Scav camp with a tank, one AA turret and some basic walls to defend, they will await the republic's arrival to which THE REPUBLIC WILL BE THE FIRST TO OPEN FIRE. In retaliation, realising what the republic wants, the civilians will protect the stolen “data”. They will eventually move to take the Republic Outpost, where the Special Forces will then break off. The civilians will hold the outpost, until they are all wiped out.

Jedi Event Plan:

Create a jedi event BASED upon one of the following P-EC scenario below 

- Grey Jedi Teidowan who prevented the Jedi order from stopping the genocide of a village. The Grey Jedi now must be redeemed by the jedi order. Write an event plan on how the Grey Jedi would be redeemed

- Sith Apprentice who seeks to resurrect its master with a dark ritual after he was slain by the jedi. The ritual required sacrifices of multiple lifeforms. Write a event plan on how the Sith could perform said ritual

- Mercenary Guerilla wanted by the republic for multiple murderers has been hired by a wealthy client. After a high ranking jedi within the order captured the wealthy client previously, now he is hungry for revenge. Write an event plan so that the Mercenary can kidnap the high ranking Jedi

Story for your event BASED on the option:

The Sith Apprentice has discovered the Book of Wishanu, an ancient book that can give its reader all it desires, but it comes at a cost. To be able to read the book, souls must be given, as these souls are given, the pages will begin to gain ink, allowing the Sith Apprentice to Read and Complete the ritual. The Sith will fight the Jedi, and attempt to re-gain his masters approval. 
Once all pages are complete, the Sith will have a form of "force bubble" around him, preventing jedi from stopping the summoning of the sith Lord! Upon doing so, the apprentice will become injured due to the power of the ritual, and the Sith Lord that has been summoned will attempt to abandon him. This will lead to the Sith Apprentice wanting to atone, whilst he cannot join the order as of his sins, the Order may Purify him before he is sent to prison.

Event Announcement for your story:

The book of Wishanu has fallen into the wrong hands, a Sith Lord is being summoned and only you can stop it! Defeat the sith before it is too late, save the republic, before it's doom arrives. 

Additional Characters:

Only the two sith are required.

Jedi's outline and execution:

Jedi will sense a break in the force, like nothing they have felt before. They will arrive at its source to find a man ( https://imgur.com/3Ey3c9t
) Performing part of his ritual, upon summoning the Jedi and Tricking them into entering his area, the Jedi will be attacked. Once enough have fallen, the Sith will be resurrected, stronger than ever. This ritual will rip the apprentice apart, causing shatters on his body and his connection to the force will be torn. Sages will need to act quickly to save the man ( Masters/HC if no sages ). The other Jedi must then focus on defeating the sith, if this is managed, the Book that performed the rituals will be dropped. Masters can then allow ( if they would like ) the different respective paths to take research onto the book, to find out its connection with the force. The apprentice will be purified ( as long as sages save him ) and he will be imprisoned.

Jedi Event Character outline and execution:

The Sith Apprentice has discovered the Book of Wishanu, an ancient book that can give its reader all it desires, but it comes at a cost. To be able to read the book, souls must be given. If the required amount of kills ( Set by EP depending on the amount of Jedi Online ) is reached, this ritual will take place, summoning the Sith Lord back to life. This will rip the apprentice apart, causing shatters on his body and his connection to the force will be torn. Sages will need to act quickly to save the man ( Masters/HC if no sages ). During this time of passive RP, a second EC ( Sith Lord ) will be fighting Jedi, having a high powered Saber to do this. He will fight and attempt to escape, leaving his apprentice behind. If he can escape, then he is free. However, if he is killed, the book will fall in his place. 

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

I also think its important to mention, whilst i am not a "Jedi Main" nor do i currently have a Jedi Rank, I believe my creativity and effort would be enough to counter these points.  I feel with jedi events there is alot more freedom for creativity which is what i enjoy and what i am good at. I would also be happy to assist EP's with clone events where needed, i would just prefer my focus to be with Jedi and improving the quality of their events. 

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

- A lot of previous excperience with clone and jedi as well
- Creative and good story behind the event idea
- Dedicated and competent lad

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1
No way 

You got demoted from jedi lol ex ep tho

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
I want to +1 it 

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1 good plan active lad

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO