tim

SCP ROLEPLAY GMOS UNBAN REQUEST!

Server you got banned from:  SCP Gmod

Your name in-game: Dr Bob Greg

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:618353381

Admins' name that banned you:  Maya

Admin's steamID:  N/A  Tried to get it but failed. Could not figure it out.

Why did you get banned?:  NH2RP | Micspam - Wasting staff time - Mingery

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A  Just don't have any

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well, I have been banned for about 12 months now and I have played all my games and I am very board, would love to get back in the roleplaying experience, I know its harder to try and convince other members of this group to help me when its is a permanent ban but I also think that  I might be able to win them round. I am one year older than I was last time and I know I am way more mature so please may I join this roleplay sever when it is back up and running.

Anything else?: Thank you for your time!

Yes greg_108 who's account was created 10 minutes after tim posted his unban and only ever commented on it before disappearing forever. I too agree we should give him a chance to redeem himself 
🥰

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic