Tarken Starky

Tarken UnWarn Appeal

My In-Game name: Tarken

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)
STEAM_0:0:201926984

Steam Name: Alastor

What is the reason for your warn: RDM

Name of the staff member who warned you: Henk

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was on Scav Discuised and needed to switch off due to Event planner telling us to get off so i wanted to use my stuff i got before switching off so i decided to kill henk with the RPG then dragged to sit by him saying i needed a RP reason to kill him but i was un aware of this and did not know i needed a RP reason to kill him as a Scav

Evidence:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1xjDn9e55lH_VQ/d13373K7L3Nm?invite=cr-MSxPenEsODE4MTE5MTgs

In my opinion, the warn is valid. This is because as you stated, "I wanted to use my stuff I got before switching off so I decided to kill Henk with he RPG". To be able to open fire on republic personnel, you need to be in threat by them which you weren't. If you didn't have a disguise on then I would say killing Henk is fine since he'd probably be shooting at you but he had no idea you were a scavenger. 

So basically the warn is valid because you weren't being threatened so you more or less just killed someone with no reason (Random Death Match). 

Here is the rule you broke:

RDM - 1.1.2 Criminal jobs are allowed to fire upon republic personnel when in threat by them.

Use the warn as a lesson learnt for the next time you might be in that situation

Edited by Tasker

Warn valid.  "I didn't know it was a rule" is not a excuse 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Warn is valid, read the rules before playing a job 🤷‍♂️

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Same as those said above, the warn is valid as per the rule Tasker has included in his response. Sorry pal 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

You have said it yourself. You didnt have an RP reason to kill me and that is RDM. Not knowing a rule exists does not mean you can break them. It is your own fault that you didnt know the rules we have put in place for the server. 

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator