Darwin

scp 1048 application

Template Questions 

State your current/most common RP Name: billy guck

State your current Steam Username: fdkfkdf

Provide your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156932066 

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): lvl 50 

State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.) Platinum VIP 

State your current playtime in game (2 days required, exceptions can be made): 4d 18h 37m 

How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made)You MUST PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT: 3

image.thumb.png.d5a22d5c073abe8345d01bb98c78b2ec.png

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 sentence is not an answer.): Yes, I understand the rules and that you should not propminge or body climb but only if it is reasonable and that you should not troll and that it could ruin RP experience and that you should not disrespect staff and to not ban evade and that you should not attempt to crash the server. 

Do you understand the basics of 1048? (1 sentence is not an answer.): yes, that I am a small teddy bear who is friendly but can be dangerous and that I cannot open doors and I understand the rules of SCP 1048 and have read them over many times 

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job and why?: Passive RP is very important in this job because SCP 1048 in his lore does not go on killing sprees and is very friendly to foundation personnel and can just roam freely around the facility so passiveRP is very important for this job 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 sentence is not an answer): yes I understand the rules that 1048 may not leave the facility unless a admin or higher has been notified about it and I must communicate through gestures and I can draw to communicate by doing /write, I may not antagonise other SCP’s into attacking me and my swep is used to collect ears to build my creations and to take someone's ear the person must be crouched in my direction and be actively interacting with me so I can take their ear and if I am cuffed I must not break out of them and I must not use props to construct duplications of myself as it violates PME and that I can't go into other scp’s containment cells unless there is a crosstest. 

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel: SCP 1048 should act friendly to the foundation personnel by showing affection to foundation personnel by a hug to the lower leg and can draw child like drawings and can give them to the foundation personnel and should act harmless towards anyone. 

Describe what SCP-1048 does: 1048 tricks foundation personnel by acting friendly towards them once they are crouched and are directly infront of SCP 1048 and interacting with it SCP 1048 can take their ears and once SCP 1048 has enough ears it can make a clone of itself called SCP 1048-A and to make others called SCP 1048-B etc so he can have a friend to walk around the facility with. 

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?: in /ooc I will say to them that you have to get permission from a  admin and I would wait until one can come to approve or disapprove of it , if approved then I would go with them but if not approved I would just walk away because that would be breaking rules and can be bannable  

image.png

Edited by Darwin

- The App seems rushed and undetailed.

- I am not confinced that you understood SCP-1048 fully.

- You had the role before and you are applying again? (Thread)

- You just copied the old app.

Just a quick note:
It would be awesome if you could remove the background color from your text, so that it fits better with the forums default theme.. 

Edited by Noe Rock

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

Would be cool if you could also explain why you have to reapply. 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧