Chris P.Backon
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:11101
Admins' name that banned you:
(doesn't show)
Admin's steamID:
N/A
Why did you get banned?:
Got banned for an mtf been clearly exposed in the road so i shot him and he called an admin, even in the sit the admin also said that he had started shooting me and killing me, i had killed him but the admin said i didn't so he knows by my "uniform", which is civil clothing he knows that im CI. Admin completely ignored my rdm calls and was being biased, I did shoot the guy shortly after spawning but his side and actions are un-called for as an excuse to RDM people who are walking around.
Evidence(Un-necessary):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198425616790/screenshots/ NLR 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198425616790/screenshots/ MTF 
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Didn't do much except try to play the CI role without getting shot at and didn't even get chance to properly play on the server. Most CI ended up leaving. And getting banned for shooting 1 person, IT WAS MY SECOND WARNING, FIRST TIME WAS A YEAR AGO, is very uncalled for. MTF also breaking NLR and admins didn't respond and notes left saying what the MTF people looked like so we knew who to target.
Anything else?: 

Not to come off to harsh but the MTF class that spawns on surface needs to be removed as it ruins the experience of CI who can get RDMed for literally anything that comes of as suspicious and CI inst allowed to do the same thing. Needs fixing. 

- Invalid RP name

- No SteamID (Here it is: STEAM_0:0:232675531)

- You where  banned by @Serrt and the ban is for 5 days with the reason:

[BAN] Revenge RDM - Second time person has been found doing so, DTP also included

- Couldn't bother to post evidence properly:

1832BC19F945D04ECDC554A5879F051BC3D805F3

C71B2D917E5EE28E8654C031C00FB40AF368B8FE

Logs from the 3 main people in this situation. 

- Chris P Backon (STEAM_0:0:232675531 - You)

- Agent Deal (STEAM_0:0:155868754 - @Techno)

- O5 5 The Blackbird (STEAM_0:0:132310258 - @Inspector Willrick)

Names are not accurate to the situation, those are the names that the players last had before disconnecting. 

Bottom is oldest.

J8Zi9hg.png

EVNud9K.png

sbZxm3F.png

EpjRrEX.png

My opinion:

The situation needs further explaining from the players involved as it took me some time to even peace the little I got together (yes I know, small brain)

Edited by Noe Rock

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

Thanks for the screenshots that don't prove anything.

NLR screenshot - you shot Taisho right off when he left to the armoury, you died as in got shot by Harrow-23, then shot him in the back, committing your first Revenge RDM. Second time being me standing in the road, thanks for addressing yourself in it

2 hours ago, ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ PL0YER1 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ said:

Got banned for an mtf been clearly exposed in the road so i shot him and he called an admin, even in the sit the admin also said that he had started shooting me and killing me, i had killed him but the admin said i didn't so he knows by my "uniform", which is civil clothing he knows that im CI. Admin completely ignored my rdm calls and was being biased, I did shoot the guy shortly after spawning but his side and actions are un-called for as an excuse to RDM people who are walking around.

You waltzed up to me from behind in the middle of the street, pulled your weapon and started shooting me. Yet again, blogs call that you took nearly 1 minute from spawn to armoury, then to revenge RDMing, whereas you said in the sit "Our base is in the top floor of apartments," which you defend with a screenshot you took.. what, an hour or two before the whole hunting season? You took it before I concluded a raid on you with Oneiroi Collective- @Wojtaz The MLG PRO :D at the time being, who told us you are basing there, so we did. Yet, after I checked the document, it only said the following:

enemy uniforms
foundation:

Anyways, I have a sit video if there is a need, won't be posting it until it is necessary, because I feel like Serrt should say something first

hi

with evidence provided, there is no reason you should be unbanned and your punishment revoked.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Whilst I'm not sure if I can vote as I was the mod on duty;

Your evidence of the notepad is irrelevant. We have blogs proof that you spawned and engaged willrick in a minute at most after also having the time to buy weapons, and yet you somehow claim you knew his uniform. The ONLY way you could have done so is if you had returned to your base with the notepad which is literally impossible given the time constraints since your fellow CI, Russell, also died repeatedly, and we therefore know you did not do this. You have been convicted of Revenge RDM in the past and it's highly clear you did so again. 

Honestly at the beginning I wrote a hole text debunking your stuff until there others have said there part.

From what I hear I clearly should have posted it.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧