Something Is a Furry

Something's Staff Application

Name:

Something

What country are you from?:

Bermuda (However I go to school and spent a great deal of time in America EST)

How well do you speak and understand English?:

I am fully fluent in all aspects of the English language.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:111344905

In-Game name(s): 

(Prefix of whatever I am at the time) Something (If I have room for a last name) Dral

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

4d 11h 13mi

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

Platinum VIP 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:

Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I believe the main reason I should be picked to join the SCP-RP staff team is my vast experience when it comes to staffing on GMod servers. I have been staffing for around five years at this point, and I feel as though all that experience can really aid me and allow me to properly staff on here. I have dealt with every situation imaginable and learned the best way to handle myself as a staff member and handle others within a situation. With that being said another reason I should be selected is my attitude. After so many years of working on having a professional and helpful attitude I feel as though I have achieved that goal. I don’t get ‘heated’ during situations or any other time while playing or staffing, I am able to remain professional and helpful at all times, regardless of what is going on around me. I personally feel as though having this attitude allows me to handle situations better than someone who does not constantly have this attitude. As when you allow yourself to get upset or emotional during a situation it never helps as most of the time the people who have called staff are also emotional. I also endeavor to avoid being ‘toxic’ and try and stay positive in all situations, as being toxic never helps any situation and usually encourages others to be toxic and it can sometimes start a chain reaction. The final reason I should be selected is my activity, I personally even when classes resume will be able to be on multiple hours per day, and will be able to spend most of my time moderating and ensuring that the server does not devolve into chaos.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

I work and ride at horse shows during the day however at night I can be on for around three to four hours per day, once show season is over, and I move back into my dorm room, that number can be extended to around five hours a day on average. This is due to a steady and consistent schedule. When school breaks like ‘Spring Break’ or winter break come up I will be able to maintain an activity of around three hours a day as my schedule becomes less consistent during those time periods, due to the fact that I leave the dorms and return to Bermuda to visit and spend time with my family. If I feel as though I cannot hold three hours + a day I will put in for a LOA.

Any past experience as staff?: 

I have an extreme amount of experience as a staff member in Garry’s Mod, holding positions such as; Senior Administrator, Staff Manager, Director, Administrator, Moderator, Junior Administrator, etc. I have been staff on many larger servers that average 100+ people daily, and held management and moderation positions on many of them. When it comes to the gamemodes I have been a staff member on I have this to say; I have staffed nearly everything, even something as secluded as ‘FlightSimulator’. However, the main game modes I find myself on are as follows; TTT, DRP, CWRP, and SCPRP.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

0 Warns, 0 Bans

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

One of the goals of SCP RP is to allow people who are fans of the SCP universe to experience that universe in a fleshed out roleplay perspective. It brings the various articles or youtube videos to life and lets you place yourself into that universe and live through the things you have read or heard. That is the more lore centered goal and although it attracts many people as the SCP fanbasae has grown over the years it is not the main audience of the Gamemode. As in the end the gamemode is not hosted on its own SCP platform, it's hosted on Garry's mod. As we all know Garry’s Mod has various other game modes many of them more popular player count wise then SCP RP. With all that said the other purpose of the gamemode is to give the non SCP fans, who just wanted to experience something other than TTT, DRP, or CWRP, a new and fun experience. It also has the added side benefit of introducing these people to the interesting universe of the SCP foundation. WIth all of this being said SCP RP does not have a single purpose or goal, due to where it is hosted you don't need to be a fan of SCP lore to find it, however you could find it because you are a fan of SCP lore. If the gamemode had any singe focus I would be inclined to say that the purpose of the Gamemode is to allow people to live in the SCP universe. Not because they saw it on Youtube as stated earlier but to allow people to enjoy themselves. If that furthers an already developed interest in SCP RP or causes that interest in the first place then that's all well and good but that is not the main goal, if there even is one. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

I fully understand all the various rules of the SCP RP gamemode.

Edited by Something Is a Furry
Response to Commentes / Fixing grammatical errors

Who cares if it's under world limit? Stupid ass limit

Get people to know you better and get more playtime 

App is gucci tho

If you confirm you're a furry tho I will +1 it 

Edited by Shadow
2 hours ago, Inspector Willrick said:

You should get more playtime, I've never seen you ingame

Thank you for the feedback! I will try and be more outgoing in-game from now on.

1 hour ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

Yeah i dont really know what you are like in game (could be best role player ever or could be some minge). Once ive seen you more i might update my opinion on the app.

Thank you for your feedback, hopefully we can have a chance to RP at some point so you can properly formulate your view me as a RPer!

1 hour ago, [W-G] Toasti said:

Under wordlimit, however good looking app. 

Never seen you ingame however.

Thank you for pointing that out! I wrote this early morning and somehow missed the 1,000 word limit, I have updated the application and fixed that issue.

43 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Who cares if it's under world limit? Stupid ass limit

Get people to know you better and get more playtime 

App is gucci tho

If you confirm you're a furry tho I will +1 it 

Thank you for your comment! As previously stated I will try ad be more outgoing when I am in-game, also I will not comment on my status as a furry as of this moment. 

I am sorry but I have to agree with the others here, I generally don't remember seeing you.

I think it's important that a staff member is known within the community as people need to put trust into them doing there task right and it's much easier to trust somebody you know. 

After you got a bit more time and get more known within the community your app should get quiet a few +1's as I generally find it good.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

unlike most, i have seen you in game, and you definitely need much more time on the server (plus you should get a valid RP name, Something really isnt)

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

- Not seen in game

- While app actually does look nice, there is a lot of repetition and it is drawn out for too long at certain parts, and the generic stuff like "I won't get toxic". So the app is actually pretty mediocre for me. 

I think most people are just looking at how the app is designed rather than actually reading the contents (Which is far more important). 

- Your RP name is actually aganist the rules, which is concerning. 

As others stated you need to interact more with the community, as mainly the thing about playtime is for you to learn about the server and for others to see how you interact with them. 

Edited by That1RussianDude

I was neutral at first cause you seemed nice ingame but yesterday while you were captured you left to avoid rp, one of the easiest rules on the server to remember and comply with so -1

- App is under detailed in some places

- Haven't really heard of you

I would recommend playing some more and getting some more days to get a better perspective of the server