guppy

Ban Request

Your name in-game: Enjur Roberts

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39814724

Person's you report name: Kiyoshi Pong

Person's you report SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:31671762

Why do you want him banned?: I was just making ammo and told me: I want your comms but there was no secruity online.  So then he jsut stabbed me with a knife. And also the same scenario happend with the HoS 

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): (OOC) Chief Bob: I HAD TO WALK SO FAR SMH [Platinum-VIP](OOC) Kiyoshi Pong: sorry! we needed the comms!

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler

Rdm is a seriour offense in SCR-RP

-Even since theres  no evidence  You dit not explain the situation very well. meaning What was his role and yours?

if it was a D class  for example They would try to kill you in order to get Foundation comms 

Which then , they probly  gonna give it to insurgency and then plan an attack .Etc

thats a valid Kill

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

4 minutes ago, Renco said:

Rdm is a seriour offense in SCR-RP

-Even since theres  no evidence  You dit not explain the situation very well. meaning What was his role and yours?

if it was a D class  for example They would try to kill you in order to get Foundation comms 

Which then , they probly  gonna give it to insurgency and then plan an attack .Etc

thats a valid Kill

yeah if it was foundation member then yeah rdm but if chaos or any goi really i cant really see that breaking rules

I am here to launder money