Dapper

unban request

My In-Game name:  Dapper

STEAMID: not comfortable

Steam Name:Dapper

What is the reason for your ban:

during last nights events of the sniper shooter situation, i was told to follow a group of CTs through vents onto the roof. it was my understanding that this was apart of the event and that it was justified, it was not. two others and i shot into what looked like a debrief causing me to be sceptical and i didnt shoot at first but after seeing my fellow soliders shooting i assumed it was apart of the original event as it started off as snipers shooting into base. i thought they we were continuing with the event and thought nothing of it all.

i was immediately banned without speaking to an admin or anything and i feel this is not correct and would like an appeal.

How long were you banned for:

2 weeks

Name of the staff member who banned you:
unsure
Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
i had no speaking with an admin, the ban was instant and i dont believe the punishment was just. i have never been banned before and think it is unfair
Evidence:

anyone on the server 2am uk time and taking part in the event

Not sure if this story is true but the fact that you didnt list your Steam id(which you have to list when doing a ban appeal) makes me believe that you are hiding something conected to your ban or you are lying about your ban and dont want admins to check your Steam id to find out.

Edited by Klavigar

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

I dont really uderstand why thou you have not private parts so I am not really buying for "privacy" reasons. Anyawy hope someone from SMT takes a look at this and explain why were you banned or unban you.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

who told you to follow the CT's and were u Event character or clone? @Dapper

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

@BattleCat it was just a large group of CTs leading us around, didnt catch any names but it eventually turned into 3 of us. the name "door" rings a bell but im honestly not sure. 

just wanna get playing again.

4 hours ago, Dapper said:

STEAMID: not comfortable

Your Steam ID is just something to use to identify your specific steam account, it’s not something private, and if you want it to be, then you’ll need to avoid using steam all together. If you fail to provide it then you can’t be unbanned. 

So really a don't think the ban should be lifted maybe the time reduced alot because it seems like a believe able story but you did just start to shoot up db

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

So if you were a CT and some CT's told you to go through vents and kill everyone in a briefing it would be ARDM RDM or MRDM and that results in a 2 week ban. This is may be the case. In future never listen to some random CT's and in events only listen to the event planner.

Also like That1RussianDude said edit your SteamID into the unban request.

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Anyone on the server can get your SteamID just by clicking on your name, there is no breach of privacy if someone has it. It is simply so we can identify and unban you if necessary.

You and a group of 5-7 CTs were minging a lot that night, and were constantly conspiring to break rules. I have very little doubt you didn't know what you were doing. Here is the video recording that I took when it happened.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif