R.1_ck

Borat deleting a cp because it was "CL4"

1 minute ago, Johnwickisblak said:

It just doesn't make sense, and what happens if they leave? Am I just supposed to wait around?

If he left he would of opened the checkpoint because he would have no reason to lock it down.

Neutral/-1

If Borat deems the blast door to be unbeneficial to RP he would be allowed to delete it according to rule 1.4.

There are no rules about CPs needing to be Cl 3. The use of player scanners or job scanners is also not banned. Due to this the only limiting factor is the aforementioned Rule 1.4.

Due to the ambiguity of the Building Rules, the lack of a consensus between staff and players, and the attempt of Borat to enforce what he believes to be a rule, I'd say that an actual punishment should not be given.

4 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Discord_io4qW5ReQt.png.3c4feced74e51ef8f7815740353974a2.png

Nathan was never aware that it was a Cl4. The rules are rules, no one is above them, even if a staff member says something and  you know it's wrong, don't do it, instead correct them. 

I like the fact that you have Borat blocked 

Just so I don't get banned for shitposting

Sure why not -1 ( You're an idiot )

26 minutes ago, Randy Walters said:

If Borat deems the blast door to be unbeneficial to RP he would be allowed to delete it according to rule 1.4.

The reason given for the removal was because the clearance lvl not prop minge.

15 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Discord_io4qW5ReQt.png.3c4feced74e51ef8f7815740353974a2.png

This screen shot further proves that was the case if anything.

2 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

It just doesn't make sense, and what happens if they leave? Am I just supposed to wait around?

I always man my Cps and if im needed somewhere i leave them open

6 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

Anyways, i don't get why having a Blast Door only manable by Containment Units or CLR 4, imagine you are n at the CP? Who is going to open the door for you if no one who can open it is there? What, you will have to wait until someone shows up to open the door for you? What about the people on the other side. With your lockdown thing, you completly blocked the way to LCZ and most of HCZ to literally everyone, and that was the reason why it was requested to be CLR 3.

9 hours ago, R.1_ck said:

I always man my Cps and if im needed somewhere i leave them open

6 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

Borat (with reason) told you to only make the door CLR 3, not to remove the entire thing or anything from the other world, but instead you argued and didn't do shit, so he has pretty much the wright to remove the door since you where not helping (yeah dont worry guys, the bulding was more than safe and everybody knew that)

Which reason? Which rule i was breaking? Having a lockdown door CL4? that is not against the rules. He told me CL3 or remove it. And still when he teleported to me i opened the door. He could go! but he still insisted that i change it to CL3.

1 hour ago, Puggo19 said:

-1 all of your checkpoints are cancer and completely hinders movement of the map especially with your lock-down thing where no one can open it at all.
Dont blame borat tbh i would of done the same. not to mention your check point tends to also prop kill

I can´t deny it kills people. I wanted to make it more realistic, you wont get stuck in a huge ass blast door irl, the blast door´s pistons would squish you. There is warning light, alarm and a huge ass sign that says that it is fatal to enter the door area when the alarm is sounding. But i understand some of you are impatient and just jump in the closing door when the alarm is screaming. It was your fault that you didn´t respect the warnings and died to the blast door. Still we are talking about it getting removed because one person couldn´t open the CP and was very impatient, when there was clearly some trouble on the other side.

Edit: I also scream at people to not do jump in the doors when they proceed to ignore the warning siren. So not my fault you died to it

EditEdit: Asked another senior mod if having a cp on a job keycard scanner is a problem got told it´s within the rules... 

Edited by R.1_ck