Slugg

Nuggets Staff App

Name: Jackson (real name?)

What country are you from?: America / USA

How well do you speak and understand English?: English is my first language

SteamID: //steamcommunity.com/id/NuggetGamingYT/ --- STEAM_0:1:85575412

In-Game name(s): Slugg Rigatoni / Slugg / Nugget

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): I dont know how many days, but its around a month

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No i am not

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes i do

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I have a lot of staff experience on other servers, I am mature enough and can handle hard situations, I can keep a positive momentum towards people who minge a lot, I wont minge with my admin abilities as it can get me removed, I would love to help the server in every way. This server is an amazing server with its players and how it has its own.. (forgot the word 😞) This server is unique in many ways and I would love to make the server even more unique as it would make people love the server 10x more. I like to RP a lot, I'm not really well known but I would love for people to get to know me, I am a simple human and am easy to get to know. (this is hard to write 250 words lol) As I said, I have a pretty good amount of staff experience, I love to RP and will only use my admin abilities to talk with people who minge and are just being dorks, I hate when people minge but I can still keep my cool even with very bad players, I promise to follow every single rule in this server, I have matured a lot from my other staff times. I can/will read the rules every so often just so I don't forget some rules. This may not be 250 words, I put a lot of effort into this and I don't have much more to say, I hope you can make an exception to this non-250 word essay, thanks for reading! 
EDIT : After putting that last part in, it got past 250 so... lol
How long will you be able to play per day?: around 4 hours, I be off some days

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, on other Gmod servers

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I do not have any warns on this server / bans

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes i do, but i need the binds again as i deleted them

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes I do, Im in love with SCP-RP

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I understand and will follow every rule!

I HAVE A SUGGESTION : I think that they should take away the ability to spawn props, only high ranked admin should have the ability to have the physgun and prop spawn ability, as a regular security guard I think it would ruin the RP...

Edited by Slugg

- Horrible app

- Look at the top right corner it'll tell you the time, and I've never seen you

- Your suggestion no offense is terrible, we want players to build Checkpoints, defenses, etc. We want the player to get creative

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Unfortunately I'll have to -1 this.

No offence but it is very under-detailed. 

I've also never seen you online and I am usually online for more than 13 hours a day.

The suggestion is not good, no offence.

Add me on discord : Lementus#6909 , I wanna see you online on the server,

Edited by Clint Westbrook
8 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

what about i call my brother @Shadow to DM you a big fat smelly furry cock? (btw awkward way to get friends "Add me on discord coz i want to see you on the server". You better work out that strategy coz that ain't work)

lol

Shut up retard

Just so it's not a shitpost:

Sure why not -1

Denied

The poor feedback alongside the communties lack of knowlage about you makes SMT feel you are not suitable for staff at the moment.

Try sticking your head out more for the right reasons and we will reconsider. 

AKA John Cale the funny event man