Nico Carms

HELP

well iam still angry viktor said he will prove that iam innocent but he didnt iam so angry well but i cant do anything about it then i will still hope it

i have evidence but it's really pixeled he said "if your brother gets banned and u get ip banned i will prove your innocence"if u wanna see screenshots i will send them right here 

Edited by Nico Carms

i have currently 3 warns 2 for noclip abuse as 106 and the other 1 for rdm on another LT while cuffed 

but the rdm warn was because the LT cuffed me for no reason after that i broke out and then he tried it again but then i shot him in the head

and no i havent my brother is very well known in game like i heared from him and he has more then 10 warns iam on steam CyberZyon and my brother Zyon78 so we are a bit different i just play Dark souls and bloons tower defense 5 and 6 on Zyon78 so not gmod Gmod i play on cyberzyon 

but the biggest problem currently my discord account is disabled and i will be gone a bit later so no further replies in like 6-8 hours

ok iam back so more replies well i thought 6-8 hours but it wasnt that long

Edited by Nico Carms

its true he did nothing wrong i did the BS and my brother gets punished for it iam so sorry for making all of u guys so much trouble this text was covnerted from german to english by google translate because iam not that good in english

Edited by Zyon1978

ok interesiert mich nicht jetzt ob ich english oder irgendeine andere sprache rede btw Noe ich sehe dass du deutsch verstehst als aller erstes ich habe ihn selber ein bischen english bei gebracht wie BS und so weiter aber jetzt mal ehrlich du kannst gucken der account wurde früher als jetzt erstellt deswegen was meinst du mit schlechter puppen show? und ich sitze jetzt schon seit 2 tagen ununterbrochen in meinem verfickten zimmer weil ich euch irgendwie beweisen MÖCHTE dass ich unschuldig bin mir ist egal wie ich würde sogar wonst irgendwo hinfahren um euch zu beweisen dass ich unschuldig bin ohne scheiß wie kann ich es euch beweisen

und btw du kannst selbst BS in deutsch dahin schreiben und es wird immernoch BS im englishen bleibenimage.png.e90de293bddeb63f4346d964235049b6.png

ok now i speak english again so yea i just wanna prove you all that iam innocent i would even beg to u guys on knees idc i just want to prove it no matter what it takes and if i wouldnt be innocent why wouldnt i use an VPN to join the server without getting banned it just makes no sense to me i could have easily used one but i didnt and i didnt knew it would ban me but like i said Viktor could have already proved that iam innocent but he didnt like i said before i have evidence where he said it but its super pixeled but u cant really read it is the problem the only way is asking viktor himself but i think it wouldnt work so yea

Edited by Nico Carms

here he said iam trying to get u unbanned

image.thumb.png.7d1b00a03d6bd2514f274177b9974cc4.png

if this isnt enough PROOF i dont know what to do if this doesnt work i dont know what will 

So staff please read all of this if u still dont believe me i can only say most of u are ignorant u cant say me he isnt Viktor currently my discord account is disabled so i cant do more then send already send screenshots

Edited by Nico Carms

You have given all the proof you can, now it's up to SMT to decide if they unban you or not.

+1 from me.

Neither of the two accounts involved is new or shows signs of being an alt (OP has PlatVIP and his brother made several applications).

When comparing posts made by both accounts it is very easy to spot a difference in writing quality, so they are most likely 2 separate people.

Randy even if i get denied i wont let a wound ground me never 

but i still dont get it who is SMT?

thank you @RevanInHeaven

1 last question all admins  didnt u read all the messages of the screenshot at the start of this topic or didnt u wanted to read it and just give me a -1

Edited by Nico Carms
4 minutes ago, Nico Carms said:

Randy even if i get denied i wont let a wound ground me never 

but i still dont get it who is SMT?

SMT = Site Managment Team

Think of them as the managment department of a company. They decide if you get vacation or not. In this case unbanning or not.

Edited by RevanInHeaven

Hello. 

Since I'm the one that technically made this ban happen in the first place, I'll give my input on it.

A common risk of playing with a family member on the same server is that you are going sharing the same IP address. In turn, this means staff can suspect the possibility of an alternate account. Your brother being from the same IP, the server read it as a possible alternate account. This ultimately of course led to your ban.

While under no doubt that I could tell your brother's gameplay apart from your own, this is simply no longer my call to make. You understand that being from the same IP address that this is a possibility that was bound to happen should your brother have continued testing their chances against the rules. 

Might I also point out that screenshotting Discord DMs of me telling you that I am talking with SMT about your ban is not entirely valid evidence that will lead to your unban. I do think your ban is unnecessary as you were not the one breaking the rules, however I can't do much other than talk with SMT themselves about the situation at hand. 

I do hope that all is understood. You yourself were a genuine player of the server and I would like to see you return but again, this all lands in the hands of what the higher-ups think the course of action should be. Sorry it had to be this way.

Until the verdict is stated, this appeal is +1 from me personally due to the fact that I've seen you play in a much better manner without problems as compared to your brother's playing standard.

Best of luck! -Viktor

Viktor Svetsken