Mobile Task Force Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand"

In-game name:John Stance

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430569619

Playtime: 2 weeks 1 day 8 hours

Warns (send screenshot): 0 
rp_werwolfscp_v60043.thumb.png.36fe0078482327f97a4aa6df83af7e75.png

In-game rank and level: 50, platinum vip

---------------------------------    

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose.: the Law's Left hand, AKA, Omega-1's are exteremly loyal to ECM.main purpose is listen to ECM's orders and protect him. also the other purposes of the Omega-1 is keep the site ethical and peacefull, by patroling trough site to stop every un-ethical thing. if theres no ECM on site, they must only listen to O5/SD orders.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?: generally patrol the foundation and wait further orders from site administrators(O5/SD). report every un-ethicals things from O-1 comms to O-1 commander for further orders from site administrator

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?: 100% Stand down for ECM. Reason for that is i am under ECM orders 100%. i cant listen to any other orders even if its from directly O-5. i must stand down, protect ECM at all costs, even if A-1 shoots i must  do what ECM wants me to do

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1?: i can do any task without a problem, i can be loyal at all costs, im good at combat, sad thing is i didnt got any ethical job past expect SD/SA job i dont know if that even counts as ethical things. but im prety sure about causing no problems cause i know every rule in this server. i will do this job at all cost because i am  
fascinated  about what O-1's task and purpose. i can keep the foundation ethical at all times.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ECM ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?: as i sad i MUST stand at all costs, i must protect ECM and Detain O5. we must ask A-1 to stop because theyre preventing a lawluw arrest that O5 council member commit something un-ethical. if they dont stop we have to wait ECM orders for further push.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Accepted - Request your role in WG Discord, then follow the Spreadsheet template in Spreadsheet-info, then ping either Me,Johnathan or Norra

Denied -  John Stance - Low Effort App/Not Well Known

Edited by Windows XP

In-game name: Marc Pierson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94807779

Playtime: 1w 6d 20h

Warns (send screenshot):

image.thumb.png.a340c9b01b716b7be76cdc6a5e2e55dc.png

In-game rank and level: Plat VIP / Lvl 50

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose : Omega-1’s main purpose is to roam the site and detain anyone that is breaking the law or doing some unethical to a SCP or a Class D or anyone else. They are very loyal to the Ethics Committee. They protect and operate under the Ethics Committee, they are only ordered by Ethics Committee Members. The O-1s must do as the ECMs orders and cannot be ordered by any other authority no matter who they are (O5, SD, HoS). The O-1s are capable of demoting Foundation Personnel with CL3 and under if given permission by their commander or ECM. If a CL4 Foundation Personnel is  arrested they can face jail time or if the O-1 Commander himself is on-site, he can do the demotion.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site? : I would find the next biggest authority on site and follow their orders and continue my duty of making sure nobody breaks the law or are doing unethical things, help in raids if I’m not occupied, take care of rogue security guards etc. However, I wouldn’t follow the orders of the HoEA or the SAs instead I would follow the orders of my commander

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why? :I would disregard the O5’s orders and execute the order of the ECM which are to stand down. I wouldn’t detain the ECM member because O-1 Units must be always loyal to the ECMs.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1? : I can romise that I will abide to the server’s rules and the group’s rules at all cost. I play almost everyday, I have some knowledge of the law and I already know some of the consequences of breaking some laws. I will be acting seriously when I will be playing as Omega-1. I am a E-11 Commander and I’m doing a good job as one I’d say.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why? : If Alpha-1 Units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 Council Member, I would firstly try and negotiate to avoid the deaths of multiple Foundation Personnel or any other people that could be caught in the crossfire. If they still won’t comply I would have no choice but to kill them to get to the O5 and arrest him

In-game name:  John Synergy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213581846

Playtime: 1d 12h 4m

Warns (send screenshot): Noneimage.thumb.png.8ebe76096c1035e28b37661225245554.png

In-game rank and level: User, Level 31

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose.
Omega-1 is the enforcers of the Ethics Committee. They ensure that all Foundation Personnel are following the rules and regulations of the Foundation and make certain that no deviations happen from normal. The ethics of the Foundation is paramount to its stability and continued existence.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?
If there is no Ethics Committee members on-site, you follow the orders of the 05 Council or Site Director, still doing the same job of detaining and interrogating. This job also includes demoting/punishing those who stray from the Foundation's regulations.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?
I listen to the ECM, as the Omega-1 Task Force is loyal to the Ethics Committee above all. We stand down immediately and wait for further orders from the ECM. It is regrettable if a situation escalates from there on.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1?
I am extremely dedicated and love working, I believe that I would be a great addition not only for that but because I am extremely loyal and have done similar jobs in the past. Truth is, I love enforcing rules upon those who break them. And Omega-1 is a great opportunity for me to do it again.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?
Assuming the order came from the ECM to arrest the 05 Council Member, you are to carry out the arrest order and fire back at the Alpha-1 Units. They are obstructing justice and you are required to uphold the mission.

In-game name: Mile Kevas / CPL Mile Kevas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31814162

Playtime: 1w 5d 13h 38m

Warns (send screenshot):
225860949_Screenshot2020-09-23151128.thumb.png.1da087288f797977da782397ddbfe107.png
In-game rank and level: VIP / Level 50

Explain what Omega-1 is and it’s purpose.: Omega-1 are the Law enforcements inside the facility, making sure that there is nobody breaking the law or doing unethical stuff to any other personnel or SCPs. They are to patrol around the facility to check for such things or guard the Ethics Committee. They are under direct command by the Ethics Committee. If ordered by the Ethics Committee, Omega-1 are authorized to detain/kill any foundation personnel, even foundation administration.

What would you do if there’s no Ethics Committee Member on-site?: If there is no Ethics Committee on-site, Omega-1 are to follow Site Director’s orders or O5’s orders. If there is no SD or O5 on-site, O1 will follow the O1 Commander Orders. Omega-1 do not take orders from Site Advisers or Head of External Affairs. Otherwise just regular Facility patrolling to see if there is anyone breaking the law or aid with raiding.

An O5 member is ordering you to detain an ECM while the ECM is ordering you to stand down. Who do you listen to and why?: As an Omega-1 I would listen to ECM since Omega-1 strictly follow Ethics Committee Orders, letting the O5 know that this action is for Ethical reasons.

Why do you believe we should accept you into Omega-1?: I am following both server rules and on-site rules and try to never break them. I have been actively keeping an eye out for people that break the law and always detained them. Also I am currently looking for new rp experience.

Alpha-1 units are preventing a lawful arrest of an O5 council member and are shooting upon you while ordering you to stand down. What do you do and why?: I would try to make them stop firing upon an Omega-1 unit, because we don't want anyone to be killed. However if they do not stand down I will open fire, because I have to follow the order to arrest the O5.