Portal

Portal's Staff application

+1 very mature for his age everything else has been said already

gl

Edited by ethan

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1 
Portal has been such a great and mature person and has grown so much from when he joined 501st, Become a great commander and friend to most people on the server.

Most other people have said all the other stuff

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1

Never knew him while he was immature, but with that said he's dealt with a lot of situations in a very mature way. 

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

- Nice Guy / Friendly

- High Rank / Knows what hes doing

- Active

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

+1 all reasons stated

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1

I don't know you too much personally but you are clearly competent having reached 501st commander as well as all of the many other reasons stated above. Good luck.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

On 8/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, Portal said:

In Game Name:

501st Commander Portal

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:215564778

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:

No

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):
Platinum VIP and 501st Commander Portal

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:
No

Playtime:
10w 2d

Predicted time on server per week:
40-50 Hours

Warns/bans:
6 warns due to immaturity in the past. I was last warned October 2019. 1 Ban again due to immaturity in the past.

Do you use a microphone:
Yes I do and it is of good quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:
I Strive to improve the overall behaviour in the player base and to keep a positive spread around the server. I also want the help and fix issues that happen and make sure the player base are having fun whilst Roleplaying.

Why do you stand out among other candidates:
  I am Mature and dependable, and I feel like when given a task to do I have to get the task done and with excellent results.

I have been on this server for around almost 2 years now. I have involved myself with a few regiments including, GM, ARC and I am currently in 501st hierarchy. I have learnt the rules on the server and the situations I may be placed in if I was to become staff.

Although I have 6 warnings I have moved passed it and learnt from my mistakes I understand what I did wrong however as I said I was last warned in October 2019 which was back when I was immature and untrustworthy but since then I feel I have greatly improved in maturity and seriousness. I have never been a staff member, but I have some average knowledge in the ULX commands.

Why should we pick you to staff our server (200 words):

Personally, I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because I have experience in dealing in issues and having to be mature and calm to fix the issues as I am a current 501st Hierarchy member. I can mirror those characteristics of being mature and calm a lot to staff as if you are dealing with any sort of situation you need to be calm and mature to resolve the situation.

As I have said before, I have been part of this community for almost 2 years and in those years, I have seen many changes to this server. I have seen regiments come and go and I have had learnt a lot from some of my friends on the staff team. I am always expanding my knowledge on commands and the behaviour I should be presenting to other members of this community.

As a staff member of werewolf gaming I believe I will reach the demands and push myself to perform immaculate results that me and my fellow staff members would be pleased with. I have been entrusted into a role that demands a great deal of responsibility. People trust me to make the right decisions and I believe I have stepped up to that responsibility of being a regimental hierarchy member.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed:
I fully understand this may happen.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:
Staff on Duty is an OOC job so he would not salute me so I would not do anything. However if I was on my Commander role I would remind him that you salute 2nd LT+.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:
 Firstly, I would apologize to the staff hierarchy for not meeting my requirements as a staff member. By making up for this I would work twice as hard to meet all requirements for next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I would talk to this staff member about our issue to see if we could work things out and resolve the issue.

Anything else: wgswrp

+1 amazing staff application hope you get accepted 🙂

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1
Dude's massively changed from when I heard of him last year. 
Was quite the minge, but the fact that he took the opportunities that he had earned very well shows he's certainly improved. 
Got quite a high playtime and the app is decent. Worth a shot son.