Ravolta

Ravoltas 1st actual staff application

In Game Name: GM Colonel Ravolta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91532453

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: Nope, sadly not.

In-game rank: GM Colonel and Platinum VIP 

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Nope.

Playtime: 4 weeks and 1 day

Predicted time on server per week: 45-55 hours

Warns/bans: No warns and no bans, and I am not planning on getting any.

Do you use a microphone: Yes, of course

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: I want improve the server, help out even if there is no peak time and there are not that many admins or moderators on.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I have some experience with staffing servers, as I have been a senior mod on a GMOD TTT Server (even tho' it was a German server where every German Mod is just an immature crybaby). With that, I am experienced with the use of ULX. I also think I am able to improve myself if I do mistakes,. I can learn from others and I am taking the rules seriously.

Why should we pick you to staff our server: Besides what I have already mentioned in the "Why do you stand out among other candidates:"-section, I am a reliable person. I am very active too. I am very confident that I would benefit from my knowledge about ULX, the server rules (in character, non-RP), the people on the server and how to staff a GMOD server. 
I always do what I need to achieve my goals. I always try to get "Excellent" performance within my regiment, and if I get staff, I will try it there too as well as to improve the community. I also think that I am very humorous, but also serious if it is needed. I am able to learn from mistakes that I made, and from mistakes other people did. I have been very toxic over my first months, but I am pretty sure that I improved a lot on that as well as on other things. I also think that  I evolved from a minge that wanted to press the hyperspace button on the venator to a more mature and reliable person. I am good with most of the people of the community or that are currently staff members. I think that I know how to help with any kind of problem that usually occur and even more. I believe that I know how to react on minges as well as on serious people with serious problems.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: I am more than just aware.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: If I would have been a SOD, I would not do anything, as I am not an actual RP character. If I would have been GM Colonel at this point in time, I would have reminded him about the rule of saluting to 2nd LT and above, but I would not have punished him.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I would apologize to hierarchy/Staff Management Team, and I would try to do twice as much as I have to for the next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: If it has something to do with his work, I would talk to him about that. If it is a personal concern, I would talk to someone else who does know him better than me, and ask for advise, but I would not put him into any disadvantage.

Anything else: WGSWRP. And oh yeah, just see this as my 1st serious staff application as my 1st one was poorly written and contains a lot of BS.

Edited by Ravolta

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

Big +1

I've known him for ages in GM and i can confirm he is a very responsible and extremely trustworthy guy. He has improved his toxicity significantly over the past few months, making him a very good candidate for staff. Good luck.

Edited by Bean

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Neutral 

Good application and plwytime

Not well known within the server at all 

Not as active compared to other competitors 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1/Neutral.
Kinda the reasons stated above. I've known you since your trooper days which were about 5 months back. 
From there you've shown pretty good leadership and maturity. 
However, there are times where you can be slightly hot headed and toxic. Not often! Just once in a blue moon. And I feel as if you need to slightly work on this before going for staff. 
But other than that, you've written quite a good staff app, and having been colonel for around 2 months will certainly help. 
Good luck!!