Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:116982330

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server:
I am not.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT):
VIP,  GC ARC Colonel - Currently Trial EXO 

GC Executive Officer 

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers:
Unfortunately I don't have any experience staffing particularly RP servers. 
However, I've been staff on a couple of other community based games which in a way did help me
gain experience on what do people want and how to work with minges and such.

Playtime

3W 3D 4H 

Predicted time on the server per week:

Well right now it's summer and I'm not sitting on my PC the whole day, so it's gonna be 30 hours per week till September.

When school starts again I'll go back to my usual routine of being online 50-60 hours a week. 

Warns/Bans:

None. 

Do you use a microphone: 

Indeed I do. 

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team:

By joining the staff team my primary goal is to make the server a friendlier and more enjoyable place to play on, in the same time getting rid of the players that have got no intention to roleplay properly, as well as helping the current playerbase, which combined together should slowly lead to my primary goal. 

Why do you stand out among other candidates:

I honestly don't think that I stand among other candidates by a mile, because let's be honest almost every one of the candidates has a drive and will to do their best staff wise and activity wise. What I can say for myself is that since I joined the server I've been involved in the community as much as I could of, meaning that I do know how stuff works and I also know people individually which in my eyes would help solving some staff problems. I've got my own apartment which would also mean that I can basically hop on my PC whenever I'd like to and that makes me eligible to jump on whenever it's needed. 

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):
Whenever I hop on I'll make sure that the claims are being dealt with, that no one is being ignored and that everything runs smoothly. I've always had a will and drive to be the best in something that I feel passionate about, let it be my regiment, for an example. Since I joined GC, I've always been promoted straight off my cooldown and also considered for hierarchy (Which I won't get into now), all in the span of 2 months. Don't take this wrong, I'm not trying to make myself look the best and step above everyone else, I'm just trying to prove my point. The fact that I've never been warned nor demoted adds up to it. Activity wise, as I stated already, I can hop on whenever it is needed which would also mean filling the gaps when there is no staff members on, or late at night when *cough* Solaire goes to bed. I'm never gonna take any biased decisions (A friend of mine on one side, a CT on the other side), everyone deserves the same punishment for what they've decided to do. Everyone has to have the same enjoyable and friendly experience on the server and I'll give everything I got to achieve the goal. I am not always 100% serious, which in my eyes is also a good thing because that would destroy most of the fun, but being 18 I think that I've got what it takes to judge the severity of the situation and act by that, being 100% serious if I have to.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: 

I am completely aware of that.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member:

As an SOD or from a staff perspective I'd do nothing cause it's not my problem. Looking from the IC perspective, I don't really care if

I don't get saluted because almost no one follows the 2nd LT rule, but I'd also remind someone if it were needed. 

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this:

I'd learn from my mistakes, apologize to everyone, lift my head up and do twice as better next week.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this:

I'm gonna try and avoid him, but if it's impossible I'll keep things professional between us. Creating hostility and unnecessary problems in the staff team would lead to nothing. Keeping things professional and do what must be done is the way to go. 

Anything else:

WGSWRP

Thank you for reading the app and good luck to the other contestants. 

Edited by [W-G] iManuel

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1

Responsible: ARC, GC COL

Experience with moderating playerbases'

Mature

Well written application

From the time i was in GC iManuel acted professional when he needed to be and always welcomed new members to GC. I have no doubt that he would do the exact same to the wider SWRP Community if he was added to the staff team.

Goodluck Man.

a

+1

Trust worthy

Nice

Good rank ARC GC LCOL

Good luck

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif