Perma-Ban for mass-rdm

Server you got banned from: SCP Roleplay

Your name in-game: Rpname: James Bones Steam name: Mp6_Zephyr

Your SteamID: 76561198038489829

Admins' name that banned you: I don't know 😕

Admin's steamID: I don't know 😕

Why did you get banned?: RDM X 4

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It was a misunderstanding of the rules, I tried to get D class out of a room by saying exit the room 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 but apparently I wasn't allowed to do it in that room

Anything else?: This is my favorite server and I really don't want to be banned from it

Edited by Mp6_Zephyr

@Mp6_Zephyr Here's the problem with your case

You can really only tell them to clear out the D-Block Airlock. The room(s) past that don't follow the same rule "If you count down and they're still there, you can shoot em" The only reason you can entirely shoot them beyond that airlock is if a Class-D initiates combat with you. This means if they run at you with a knife after being told to stop or they attack you with said knife, then you can shoot. Basic Rules of Engagement.

The Evidence shown above by @Clint Westbrook shows that you killed them within the very room in which "counting down from 5" is not accepted. All you can really do is ask them to clear the room or cuff them to bring them out of the room. Doesn't mean they need to comply/respond as you are in their territory once you pass that second set of airlock doors.

Best of luck! -Viktor

Viktor Svetsken

No offence but, can someone explain why he would not be allowed to order them out of that room? 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Bread said:

Instead of complaining about stuff go make a thread and state your reasons why they are bad :^)

Already have and I have given enough feedback, I even offered to rework them 

I looked at the evidence, and whilst Security can order people to move out of the room (like if theyre blocking the exit/entrance), this was not the case at all, seeing from who he killed and where they were.

Also, idk why you monkies are saying security cant order them out, they can, they just need a valid reason, unlike airlock.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Okay

A: I think its extremely disapointed I see some staff claim things which are not in the rules at all, litterally making stuff up as stuff like this was *never* in the ruleset.

B: So for him to order him out of there was valid( AND even if it would been FailRP to do so, per the TMod Guidelines, he shouldnt been punished for MRdm, but for FailRP, as the the action of the killing wouldnt been the invalid action ).

and Clint, as you now learned he can order people out of that room(as you surely looked in the ruleset to confirm what  a higher staff member [noe] told you), I would expect you to make a statement why the ban is still valid, if we consider this fact, or otherwise say that you were in the wrong and let smt lift the ban.

Just Read the rules and the Guidelines ffs.

11 minutes ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

Okay

A: I think its extremely disapointed I see some staff claim things which are not in the rules at all, litterally making stuff up as stuff like this was *never* in the ruleset.

B: So for him to order him out of there was valid( AND even if it would been FailRP to do so, per the TMod Guidelines, he shouldnt been punished for MRdm, but for FailRP, as the the action of the killing wouldnt been the invalid action ).

and Clint, as you now learned he can order people out of that room(as you surely looked in the ruleset to confirm what  a higher staff member [noe] told you), I would expect you to make a statement why the ban is still valid, if we consider this fact, or otherwise say that you were in the wrong and let smt lift the ban.

Just Read the rules and the Guidelines ffs.

I know that you can tell people to go out but he never stated a reason why he told them to go out which was the initial cause for the punishment.

Edited by Clint Westbrook

I'll get your ban revoked by SMT as from my understanding this was actually a mistake and a communication error from both ends as you didn't really explain what the reason behind you killing them was.

I'd honestly like to apologise for how long you have been waiting for an unban, but next time please get a valid reason for why your a kicking them out of the room as it will affect your sit in a positive way if there is a completely valid reason. I own up that the punishment may have been over-exaggerated due to the fact that it was simply a misunderstanding. I  hope you accept my apology.