Boreas Kelia

SCP-096 Application Template

Hidden

RP Name: Jessie Window

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:224170438

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 6d 15h

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  6

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:  Yes. i have read the rules of the server.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*  Yes, Scp-096 need to stay at corner of his cell all the time and look at the wall. Scp-096 cant make people look at his face or it will be FailRP.  Scp-096 can use hes level 5 keycard only when he is chasing Scp-096-1, so he can open his containment chambers door or checkpoint doors, When Scp-096 has killed Scp-096-1 he need to sit right on the where he killed Scp-096-1 and look nearest wall.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:  Yes, i can play as Scp-096 when the job is not full. But not all the time, i want play another jobs too.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail)  Scp-096 need to be in his containment chamber all the time, containment chamber is 5m x 5m x 5m  and it is made of airtight steel cube. Every week Scp-096 containment chamber need to be checked for any cracks or holes, in his Cell cant be any video surveillance or optical tools of any kind inside Scp-096's cell.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: i start chasing him and when i am killed him, i sit next to his body  and look nearest wall. 

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  Scp-096 kills everything that looks at his, and it is good RP because it is on rules.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?*  i would recontain Scp-096 he is more important and there is maybe more MTFs to catch D-class, i would use my Comms to call ( D-class in Hcz)

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: usually when Scp-096 is cuffed he need to have bucket on his head, so no one cant look at his face.   So i need to kill the guy who looked at my face. 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: I hope this go throught, and sorry for my Bad english.

Hidden

fucking spammed application in Job Suggestion, and not even a good app

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.