Flanderdragon

Mass RDM??

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game: Ronathon Jimson

Your SteamID: 76561198834937000

Admins' name that banned you: Still no one has told me

Admin's steamID: Same as above

Why did you get banned?: Mass RDM and LTAP??, I'm sat here so confused rn as in the 3 days I spent in the server I played as a guard less than ten times, and cannot recall rmding even once never mind mass rdm and ltap, if I had actually done this I wouldn't even bother to appeal as I know that someone would have recorded it, I have actually no idea of how someone has accused me of this, and even less of an idea over how I've been banned.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because I wasnt even online when i was banned, i was downstairs getting food, so how could I have committed mass rdm, this is one of the most confusing things that has happened to me, if someone can send me a vid or something that would be amazing because right now I'm 100% baffled

Anything else?: Ive only been in the server three days, almost never play as a guard, and the last half hour before I was banned I played as an actual d class and was still playing as a d class when I turned my computer off, I wouldn't have logged out if I knew I was getting punished for something, I'm not saying that this could be admin abuse but maybe this was a mistake or something like what?? Also new account as I've stopped using my old email

On 8/12/2020 at 5:36 PM, Flanderdragon said:

Double post because I was told to appeal again

That's not what they mean. 

You accidently posted the exact same thread twice at the same time. 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧