Archer

Archer's First Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431238619

Current rank on the server: CE PFT Colonel

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 09w 0d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yeah, Can got distorted if i have a fan on

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Affirmitve

Do you meet the requirements: Yeah ( Still working on Reputation but thats about it)

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Im a Rescourefull guy, Striding for Perfection and Efficienticy. I know my Reputation on the Server isnt the Best due to my Bad Past. I work at my School as one of the Top Computer Technicians [ Yet i can never fix my Mic ] . I've Had my Ups and Downs in life and aswell Some Over-realisitic Goals i cant do, But During the Last 3/4 Months on the Server i've learnt many new things other people wont tell me 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Combat Engineers, Colonel Archer

Highest rank obtained: LT Colonel [ And Trial Healer, no clue how much that translates ]

What current rank do you have: LT Colonel

What is your current regiment: Combat Engineers

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I believe you should pick me to be in battalion due to my Loving, and Calm karisma as well as my Hustle towards Better and Brighter Goals. I believe I will be a successful candidate for this mission due to my Recent Achievements and Activity. Since joining the SWRP Community I've always wanted to join battalion, Sadly I took Jedi for most of it. I've came into CE looking at a Fun way to rank up to Major where I could apply for Battalion, When Seeing C-wright became battalion and left kind of turned me away but Seeing Rogue with his Funny Mustache I regained the effort to Re-write my Application, I know my Rep in the Past is not the Best but I'm trying to restructure it, First by Starting in Battalion, If I do get battalion I will try to Rank up as Well  Helping Others complete their Goals. I will try to always strive to Compelete my Minmums and go to the Meetings unless a reasonable Circumstance Arise. If I do get Granted I will Feel more resepected in the Community as well . I will be a Active, respectable  Member of the Battalion and the Community 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Battalions Jobs is to Assist in Regimental Trainings witch Include NC0 C0 and S0 Trainings aswell as Normal Regimental Trainings [ETC: FT for CE or Manhunts for CG]. Battalion also do Open Trainings to Assist in Clones Learning New and Verbiable Tactics in Combat or Learning New Metherds . In Events Battalion not Doing the Main Leading can Assist their Regiment [Not Leading Their Regiment Completley] .
As well Battalion who Lead the Event will have Access to the Voice Amplificer [BO+] To witch they can Order there troops to Defend the Base from Attack or Attacking Enemy Outposts [BO+ Must use the Red settings on the Voice Ampliffeier] Battalion at the Start of a Base Attack must head to Battalion Bunks and Equip there Armour. cc

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) I've never Been demoted to say but i did resign from Jedi, I've never Been Banned, Only been kicked for Being afk

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Affirmitvive, I know if i Mess around as Battalion i will Be Kick from Battalion

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? Battalion when Not Leading Will assist their Regiment holding their Battle Positions with Them using their Chosen Weapons [2 per Life], They can also Push out and help other regimentS attack the enemy [but dont expect to Not me Shot, Battalion are Normaly Targeted] . Battalion arnt Allowed to Order there Regiment everywhere but can Suggest ideas

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? A battalion Officer Cadet starts with a Training witch Includes Face, Formations and Questions [Getting Tips from his Mentor on how to Improve] . The Battalion Officer Cadet must then Lead a Event [From Advert due to Voice Amp being for Battalion Officer+] Getting Tips from His Mentor on what Regiments should be doing. Thirdly a Battalion officer Cadet must Complete a Debreif on the Event that Happened. Then if Battalion Command Thinks that the BOC has done good and will Promote them to BO where they get Three More Tasks that are, 1. Host a Simulation Trainings, 2. A open Sim, and Thirdly Leading a Planetary with There Voice Amp [Getting Tips From Mentor]

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The Job of a C0 Leader is to Help the Leader in Decisions aswell ready to assist the Leader if He crashes or Has to Go so the Event can Coutine without Hinderuence. 

Anything else: I've had to use a Dictoinary to write half of this, SWRP, 

Edited by Archer
New rank

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral

Im not going to lie, this is a great app, may not be the best grammar wise but it is easy to read, the vocabulary used it great.

with your new laptop, your mic has improved massively.

Great playtime

However you may have a tainted reputation, with punishments like regimental strikes for messing up in the past.

good luck mate.

former ct 2245 bong

+1
Has definitely learn from his past.
Dedicated to CE
Clearly spent a lot of time on this application and reading the Battalion handbook, although there are still some errors but nothing too Major.
Very active

Only major concern is the quality of Archers mic, but in comparison to what it used to be it's better.

+1 

Archer is well know 

Although he had a rocky start in CE, being his Colonel and supervisor I have seen him grow and mature as a person. He has differed from how his brother behaved and exceeded expectations. 

His age should get in the way, I know he has the confidence for this role and he can lead efficiently. 

His mic is no longer a problem 

Only negative is that sometimes he messes around with some people that has given him a regimental strike.

Good luck archer 

0a9308f6-4bf1-4652-ae43-e71d98379df3.gif

Edited by Pixel

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

28 minutes ago, Bobby Bands said:

+1
Has definitely learn from his past.
Dedicated to CE
Clearly spent a lot of time on this application and reading the Battalion handbook, although there are still some errors but nothing too Major.
Very active

Only major concern is the quality of Archers mic, but in comparison to what it used to be it's better.

+1

Haven't heard his new mic yet though.

Edited by Husky
Spelling

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1

-During your time in CE you've matured massivly from when you first joined.

-Your mic quality has drastically.

-You've obviously put a lot of effort into your application.

-You have recived a regimental stike fairly recently (27/07/20) the reason of which is less than to be desired.

I won't lie to you Archer, I'm not sure if people will react well to you as a Battalion member.

Good Luck to you non the less.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

+1

Archer has been extremly dedicated to the server but also CE. Even with the strike he got, that didnt stop him working harder and harder. He does his minimums with ease and also extremly nice and friendly,He diffently deserves a chance at Battalion

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Friendly

Active

From what I've seen, considetably competent

Regimental strike is less than ideal but hopefully you can/have learnt from it

GL

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Some old information/ outdated / wrong. Ie red voice amp isn't a thing anymore, we get 1 weapon for event not 2.

I'm struggling to think of possible negative things and I really can't however there is only 2 slots so good luck.

+1

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Neutral/-1

CE Currently has a lack of members, could really use members and you as a SO to be preforming tryouts to get numbers up. 

Regimental Strike which is also permanent is a really bad look on you.

When I was in CE I cant lie you were kinda incompetent not sure if you have changed at all as I hardly see you stand out at all. 

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel