O5 re-appliction

Your In-Game Name: William Blake

Your Steam-ID:  STEAM_0:1:155767880 

Your Age: 14

Your In-Game Playtime: 1 week 2 hours

Your amount of warnings (15 Warnings max): 0

Rate your roleplaying skills: 8/10

[BASIC QUESTIONS/IMPORTANT Questions]

What would you like your O5 Designation to be?: I would like my O5 designation to be O5-7 Green.

(300 to 350 words)

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I think I would be a good candidate for the O5 council because I know I am a very level headed person when extreme situations come to me, If I weren't to be level headed when dealing with bad situations, then I could be overcome by stress and get sloppy at my work and if I get sloppy at my work then, that will cause bad decisions, and bad decisions lead to bad consequences, and those consequences could be... well... catastrophic and because of how extreme some of the situations can be in the SCP foundation, anything that goes wrong could lead to the end of the world as we know it. Furthermore I think I know what is in the foundations best interests and when I have to make a very tough decision when I am offered one, I make that decision quickly. If I were to take to long on making a really tough decisions, I might take to long and, before you know it, the world has ended all because I took to long to make a decision, therefore, if I am offered a tough decision, I will make it quickly before something bad happens. Furthermore, I believe that I am a known person on the server and have at times worked alongside O5's as a SD, therefore, I would say I know a fair bit about what I would be doing as an O5 council member. Finally, as I said before, I believe I am good at RPing as I put myself as an 8/10, to further elaborate, I don't troll people and when I am RPing and I don't minge, I try to actually get into the head of my character, Dr William Blake and try to deal with the situations in a realistic way, I guess you could say I like to "act" as Dr William Blake. I hope this persuades you to consider me for the O5 council.

(100 to 150 words)

How many O5 Council Members are their in the SCP universe that are known but not on record?: On record, there are 13 O5's in the command dossier, but each O5 has a different "type" if you like, (to put it in the most simple way possible each O5 has a different story on who that designated O5 might be) for example O5-7 Green is a "Female of South Asian descent" but O5-7 The Unlikely is a  "Male of European Descent."
O5-13 is a person only used as a tiebreaker vote, but "does not exist." appointing new O5's is "rare and on the point of being legendary, at least publicly." Finally rumour has it that some O5's have anomalous powers.

(300 words)

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other Site Administration?: Firstly the O5 is the overseer of the entire foundation whereas Site Administration control only a Site, (it’s in the name,) The O5 also have a lot more power than the Site Administration, for example they can launch the warhead as a final resort and it doesn’t take an idiot to know that only someone trustworthy should have that much power in their hands. Furthermore the O5 command have level 5 key cards, which the Site Administration don’t have, (they have level 4 key cards) which means he can literally go anywhere he wants, another distinguishing feature is their personal task force, Alpha 1 also known as the “Red Right Hand” it is rare that you will see an O5 without their trusty Alpha 1 guard with them, not to mention that you probably won’t recognise them, Level 2 and below don’t even know the O5 exist and people outside the foundation usually haven’t heard of them or think it’s fake. It is of utmost importance that an O5 keeps their identity hidden due to the fact that a GOI like the Chaos Insurgency will be ready to murder them if they find out they are on site. Now let me move on to what an O5 actually does for the foundation. The O5 have ultimate control over the foundation, they also know almost everything about the foundation and all its little secrets, they are said to keep an eye on Keter class objects and practically micro-manage Thaumiels. As well as this the O5 will not always directly make orders and will tend to ask the Site Director to make the order for him, this is so he can stay incognito when in the facility, and ensures people don’t question his rank  Finally the O5 always make the final decisions no matter what say for example the SD wants to terminate 035’s host, the O5 can over rule that decision and stop the termination. (remember that is only an example, I don’t think an O5 would actually over rule the termination of 035’s host.)

(150 words)

Explain what makes you special: as I said in my previous application, I’m not special but I do have a lot of skills that I believe would be necessary for O5, for example I believe I am a good role player, as I said before I don’t minge or troll and I try to act as if  I was my character, furthermore I have learned a lot more about GOI’s since my last application, this is important because if there is ever a war between us and a GOI, like the GOC (who we currently have bad relations with) I would be able to sort out a war between us and them better. Finally I believe that to be such a high rank you must be firm but fair, you must be firm because you need to discipline the people who do not do their jobs correctly, but you must be fair, because outright demoting someone and being mean to people who aren’t doing their job right doesn’t teach them how to do their job.

( No Word Requirement)

How do you initiate a nuke?: I believe you have to enter the nuke room with your level 5 key card and press a red button next to the nuke, but before you do this you must have a good reason to press it otherwise you will be warned kicked and blacklisted from O5 for MRDM.

( No Word Requirement)

What are the rules a O5 Council member has to follow?: I believe the rules are to not put yourself in hostile situations and stay away from anomalous objects, I’m not to sure I am right but this is what I got from the command dossier.

( No Word Requirement)

Why would you like to role play as an O5?: As I said in my last app I told you all that I want to play O5 because I think it would be fun to be the overseer of the facility, but I would like to put minges and trolls in their place and make SCP RP  a fun place for everyone and my statement still stands.

( No Word Requirement)

Why would you like to role play as an O5?: As I said in my last app I told you all that I want to play O5 because I think it would be fun to be the overseer of the facility, but I would like to put minges and trolls in their place and make SCP RP  a fun place for everyone and my statement still stands.

kinda seems like your applying to staff

I feel like you'd be an okay O5 but talking back like that isn't a good idea.

What you should have just done is elaborated on what you mean in the "Why would you like to be an O5" section.

Also, @Zalitrot , When rating applications you need to elaborate on why on earth you are giving said rating, I don't think the reason you stated in your -1 is reasonable. 

I don't think you should talk back, and even if you do you might want to try do it in a reasonable way.

I will keep this as a +1 just like with your previous application.

Good luck and best wishes 

-O5-8 "The Terse"

Hi Blake,

I believe that you may make a good O5 if given the chance, yet I think that this application was a little rushed and wasn't as quality as your last one.

I have seen you perform as a Site Director and  you do it to the standards that a SD should be at. 

But i do think that this application was rushed, and not a lot of effort was put into it

Furthermore I believe that, like I said above, you would possibly make a good O5, I believe that you just need more time with the server.

So I will stay at - 

Neutral

+1 

Ur pretty active and are a nice guy even tho like @Zalitrot said it looked like your applying for staff but still you could be a pretty decent O5 and i hope i see you then. 🙂

Edit: and you have all word requierments so still +1

Edited by Nico Carms
1 hour ago, Jason Dal said:

Hi Blake,

I believe that you may make a good O5 if given the chance, yet I think that this application was a little rushed and wasn't as quality as your last one.

I have seen you perform as a Site Director and  you do it to the standards that a SD should be at. 

But i do think that this application was rushed, and not a lot of effort was put into it

Furthermore I believe that, like I said above, you would possibly make a good O5, I believe that you just need more time with the server.

So I will stay at - 

Neutral

Hi Jason Dal,

I believe that your comment was very rushed and wasn't of the quality of a normal reply.

I have never seen you on the forums, making your opinion just as invalid as mine.

But I do think you could improve by not rushing and reach the standards of a person who understands the english language.

Furthermore, you forgot after a comma "furthermore".

So I will stay -

Neutral

Edited by Dim0n :|
1 hour ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

Hi Jason Dal,

I believe that your comment was very rushed and wasn't of the quality of a normal reply.

I have never seen you on the forums, making your opinion just as invalid as mine.

But I do think you could improve by not rushing and reach the standards of a person who understands the english language.

Furthermore, you forgot after a comma "furthermore".

So I will stay -

Neutral

Hi Dim0n : |

I believe you once played helltaker.

I do believe that this makes your opinion invalid.

I am here to launder money

2 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

To: Dr. Blake

Dear Dr. Blake. I was on my 2 million mansion at the fireplace, enjoying  cup of a 1980 "Chateau Margaux" red wine while reading Socrates, when suddently i heard a noise coming from my Macbook Pro. *Beep*, *Beep*, *Beep*. I wondered what it could be, so i open my Macbook Pro, go on Opera and searched for the forums, until i finally i found the source of the strange noises. It was from your HORRIBLE application

When i open it i immediately fell on the floor and my heart stoped. I spit all the wine in my mouth and start having a horrible stroke like if someone had poisoned me. After 2 minutes of processing what just happened, i read the rest, but then i fell on the floor again, and again and again as if my brain was melting. After some time i recovered my forces and did a last attempt to read the full text, and here we are! 

I know that the doctor have tried your best and write this with all your heart, but it wasn't even close for my high standarts. Your answers are a sad tragedy and a failed abortion in my opinion (with no offense gentleman), your text was blank and "dry", with no passion or color. The "Why should you be part of the Council" is a missery, you just say some borocratic and bumlick bs that mean anything, and that i could personally put 3 times more bumlicky words what the Dr. The doctor might not know but i am a professional writter with a PhD on Literature and a special ability to touch people in a unique way with my texts, and even if i think that the doctor is an alright person, for me it matter more what you write on a application of what the person that you are. I wont even talk about the rest because... Somethings must be let forgetten.

Allthough you have potential and that someday you can become a member of the council, but your application is unacceptable and a huge disaster that hurt my feelings.

Due to myself being late to attend a flight on a Supersonic Concorde to Xangai in order to discuss with the Chinese Goverment about the brand new recruitment programme of test subjects to Site-84 i will have to end my dialoge with you. I am afraid that we can resume this conversation later, so for now now i will state my opinion as NEUTRAL. I hope i was clear on my review and that i didn't exaggerate on my constructive commentary about my resume of your persona that i have conclude based on the article that you have written with your 300€ laptop.

Regards

pussydestroyer26, O5-05 "Blackbird"

PS: Furthermore you don't have any buddies on the group so.... 

welp that hurt a little but at least there was some constructive criticism, thank you.
(P.S. my computer is not 300 euros)