Jason Ray

Add ??? back in any way shape or form

Of course we all know this job was Diesels but it added roleplay and seemed really fun, so I think hierarchy or someone should suggest it again.
Someone who is capable of this or let hierarchy make a job similar to what ??? was.

''I became a mindhunter when my family was murdered by T5 and raped by sarkics pls let me rp pls pls, and give me midget swep''

The only thing I am proud of in this community is managing SDTF-191

I did the !slay @ when I was super-admin

23 minutes ago, Banshee said:

''I became a mindhunter when my family was murdered by T5 and raped by sarkics pls let me rp pls pls, and give me midget swep''

I just miss ??? they were fun to rp with and allowed for interesting roleplay possibilities especially if you wanted to rp as a GOI that wasnt going to get added

Diesel and the Krail was the only people who can manage the job with those SWEP's. If it had no special SWEP's and restricted to somewhat good and ACTIVE management why not

+1/-1

+1

The job was a really good one and was adding a ton of new and interesting ideas and RP. I agree that the community is too braindead, thats why I think only the best RP-ers that are on the server should be let in, exactly like it was before. Regarding the "OP SWEPs" due to the new Foundation Balance I belive it has a fair chance.

Poop

1 minute ago, Mark Kuntson said:

+1

The job was a really good one and was adding a ton of new and interesting ideas and RP. I agree that the community is too braindead, thats why I think only the best RP-ers that are on the server should be let in, exactly like it was before. Regarding the "OP SWEPs" due to the new Foundation Balance I belive it has a fair chance.

small comment on this, the Foundation is still op due to the defensive position they hold not their equipment(sweps) and weapons

I can agree that at points some ??? characters were good for the RP, but some were not. People with mingy names having abilities that is newly implemented which causes chaos due to balance. If you dont already have access to server codes, this will just be nagging hierarchy about implementing stuff into a group continuously.  

It was good, but I suggest we wait until we feel like these people can fit in the RP. 

-1 from me.