Breatoking

Breatoking's Battalion application

+1

Will be completely honest, I didn't like you before you came back to the server but having talked to you more, you've changed and are a pretty sound lad. I've no complaints, recently you've also showed that you're more competent than some Battalion when it comes to leading clones when it's needed. 

But please for the love of god, no podcasts.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1 

Great SO 

Past Experience 

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

Previously and to nobody's surprise you were a bit of a knob before you left the first time. And including your horrendous experience as battalion last time I didn't expect you to ever be considered for it again.

But after you came back you have definitley improved and have turned into a nice guy. You have turned into a good candidate and a strong contender for this round of applicants too. So for that I will give you a +1 because your whole attitude has improved a lot.

But I remember you saying that you wouldn't apply to battalion because you said you were gonna leave the server anyway. At the end of the day watching this video pretty much forced me to +1 you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiraxlXouw&feature=youtu.be

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

Didn't know him from his past experiences on the server, but i have to say.. he is definitely worthy of a go at Battalion again he is a great lad to talk to, goes up and beyond for everyone in his regiment  helping others and has the team leading skills needed for Battalion. +1

Edited by Key

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1 youve been a massive help for me starting gmod

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

Hes leading ability is incredible.. I've been subject to it on many occasions. 

He knows how to act and take charge and has tons of experience. 

Also respects others and listens before he talks. 

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]

Accepted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided to accept your application, please contact a member of Battalion Command to receive your mentor and introduction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------