Unban request

Server you got banned from:SCP RP

Your name in-game:Monk Bryan

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:119842382

Admins' name that banned you:Andrew 

Admin's steamID:do not know 

Why did you get banned?:i was banned for being toxic and a complete asshole 

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:now i know i was a complete asshole i was abusive and toxic and that wont change the minds of people but i have changed quite alot since the ban i have calmed right down so i am no longer an asshole not toxic anymore learned my lesson and if i am to stayed perma banned then i will respect that decision these things happen and hope to make amends for the crap i have done and if andrew reads this (i don't he will) sorry for being a complete asshole 

so thanks for hearing me out 

Anything else?:

9 minutes ago, John Shuttle said:

What was the actual ban reason? You seem like you deserve another chance and accept what you did was wrong.

ok so i was being an absolute cunt to andrew and i sent dms that i should not have it was wrong i know
i stepped away from gaming and the computer for months to get my head straight and quit being a toxic peace of shit so im hoping Andrew could forgive me for being a absolute ass to him and alot of other people i re looked at my ban and i did not see any reason i suspect it was because of me being toxic and being a ass to people so im just here to make amends and if i can talk to him again i am wanting to apologize 

Just now, Scottish Monk said:

ok so i was being an absolute cunt to andrew and i sent dms that i should not have it was wrong i know
i stepped away from gaming and the computer for months to get my head straight and quit being a toxic peace of shit so im hoping Andrew could forgive me for being a absolute ass to him and alot of other people i re looked at my ban and i did not see any reason i suspect it was because of me being toxic and being a ass to people so im just here to make amends and if i can talk to him again i am wanting to apologize 

Well: +1

You seem to be sincerely sorry so I think you deserve a chance to start from fresh. 

6 hours ago, John Shuttle said:

i sent dms that i should not have it was wrong

oh no

what exactly did you say?

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

2 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

I'm pretty sure it's that Logan @Shadow, also neutral since you were very toxic, quite retarded and annoying

ok yes i will admit i was a toxic person im not gonna deny that but people do change and i hope you can see that fair enough i probably cant change  the minds of people i have disrespected but i can at least try and show i have changed by admitting my mistakes when i was on if people cant see that i get and i will fully understand if my application is denied so i think i can say all i can say without looking like a idiot  

Neutral

you are Guilty for what you have done but i think the ban should only be reduced nothing more because the ban is a bit to long in my eyes .but i would rather look at the DM's for myself before i can be sure that you get a neutral from me because iam not so sure right now. if you send messages that were Harsh or were going on his family members that have nothing to do with this situation you will get a big fat -1 from me

Edited by Nico Carms

lol who cares, if he disrespected logan? Breffini has always been a overdramatic provocative asshole, and only thrived as a staff member by just bullying new players. There's no denying the fact you are toxic, but so is the rest of the playerbase the only reason you were actually banned is because logan is sensitive and incapable of handling criticism. 

+1

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me