Norra

"You've Been Invited"

Three men with high-class weaponry enter the room. MTF Alpha-1 Agent Polimer looks at them, worried. He’s nervous; he believes he’s going to have his position removed, all of his hard work becoming useless. As he’s sitting, he fidgets with his fingers.

Two minutes later, a man wearing a kevlar vest under his suit walks in and takes a seat. His FBI Badge shimmers while under the light.

Polimer looks up.

“O5-8?” He asks while sounding disappointed.

“Well…” The man says.

He takes out a briefcase with a single envelope in it. The envelope is entirely black; a dark red stamp covers the flap.

“What is this, sir?” Polimer questions.

“Open it.” The man says as he hands the envelope over. 

Polimer opens the envelope and looks back at the man. He takes the piece of paper out and reads it.

Spoiler

415425154_o5letter(3).thumb.PNG.6249c04a976dc649b74a6ac4d3b01018.PNG                                                                                                             

“What does this mean?” Polimer asks while looking puzzled.

“You already know about O5-8, right?” The man replies

He stares into his eyes and says “Yes, you’re O5-8. I’ve taken orders from you, I’ve guarded you, I’ve followed you around.” 

“You’re wrong; I am no O5 Council member. I’m a decoy; only a few people know this. Only these men behind me know this.”

“You have to be an O5!” He says out loud, puzzled.

“It’s not that hard to believe, O5-8 is a man full of secrets. He does this for protection. He believes you’re fit to be one of his guards.” The decoy says.

Polimer looks at all the guards and asks, “So these people are apart of this secret MTF?”

“It isn’t an MTF; these men are still Alpha-1. They just work for O5-8 himself; they meet with him in person.”

“Other than that, what’s so special about them?” He questions.

The decoy looks back at the guards and says, “They do many things, they know many things. These people learn codewords like some sort of spy. They know O5-8’s location, report to him, and take direct orders. O5-8 himself isn’t seen inside the Foundation, only I am a face of him.”

“Why has he hidden himself away?” Polimer asks.

“He knows a lot of information, not about anomalies and the Foundation but the FBI. If someone were to capture him, it could lead to the UIU and FBI to completely crumble in structure. Now do you have any more questions?”

“No.” He replies.

The decoy takes out a notepad and reads what’s written down. He glances at Polimer and says “Alright, let’s get this started. Are you loyal to the Foundation? Actually no need to answer that, you’re Alpha-1. Have you been in contact with any of these Groups of Interests: The Chaos Insurgency, Church of the Broken God and all of their separate religions, The Serpent’s Hand, ORIA, IJAMEA, Sarkic Cults, The Chicago Spirit-“

Polimer interrupts the decoy saying “Are you going to just say every Group of Interest? I will tell you I’ve only had contact with the Global Occult Coalition.”

“Do not interrupt me again.” He says as he stares at Polimer. “Next question, what contributions have you made to the United States of America?”

Polimer looks around the room “I was a U.S. Marine for about 3 years until I resigned.”

“I think O5-8 will be glad to hear that. I will be back.” He gets off his chair and leaves the room. After 10 minutes, he comes back into the room and stands next to the table and presents his hand to Polimer. “Welcome to Law and Order. You are not a Law Keeper.”

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

omg i accept the invitation thank you so much!!!11!

As you walk into the room, O5-8 pins you against the wall.  Surprised, you can only let out a small, weak moan.  

"Welcome to Law and Order"

He says this, as he slowly, yet stirnly, iserts his small, femboy cock into your asshole, and forcefully grips your small penis.  Time passing seems like a small blink.  What felt like seconds was in truth, hours, as he shredded your asshole.  You are left on the floor, weak and fragile, on the verge of crying.  O5-8 prepares to leave the room, when he turns around and says:

"You are Not a Law Keeper"

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

11 hours ago, Atomik said:

omg i accept the invitation thank you so much!!!11!

As you walk into the room, O5-8 pins you against the wall.  Surprised, you can only let out a small, weak moan.  

"Welcome to Law and Order"

He says this, as he slowly, yet stirnly, iserts his small, femboy cock into your asshole, and forcefully grips your small penis.  Time passing seems like a small blink.  What felt like seconds was in truth, hours, as he shredded your asshole.  You are left on the floor, weak and fragile, on the verge of crying.  O5-8 prepares to leave the room, when he turns around and says:

"You are Not a Law Keeper"

What the fuck is wrong with you

7 hours ago, Shadow said:

What the fuck is wrong with you

You've read Anderson's Love before, why are you questioning this?  You know this is normal.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

2 hours ago, Atomik said:

You've read Anderson's Love before, why are you questioning this?  You know this is normal.

I only read a section of it you cunt...I didn't have the guts to read the whole stuff