Unban application

Server you got banned from:Scp

Your name in-game: Frank Goldman

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:111650848

Admins' name that banned you: I don't know

Admin's steamID: I don't Know

Why did you get banned?: apparently mrdm

Evidence(Un-necessary): I got non

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: because the admin didn't even do a sit to see what I was doing and It wasn't mrdm

Anything else?: Na But Im pissed

I banned you.

You built a cage, near D Block.. put multiple Class D's inside of that Cage, and killed them..?

And when people confronted you, all you had to say was "Let me have some fun", you've been toxic pretty much all day yesterday, being disrespectful towards other players and not doing RP in anyway, one time I even saw you bringing like what, 7 D Class to 049 to "have some fun", once again.

Not to mention, you not only RDMED D Class, but also Foundation Personnel.

I've spectated you for probably more than an hour, and in that hour if gotten so many reports about you, personally this ban is 100% justified.

Edited by [W-G] Toasti

🙂

im max

I agree with livio 100% 

I pulled you into a sit for failrp due to you bringing loads of dclass to 049 and you were extremely agitated through out swearing at people for no reason.

You claimed you were just having but you did not consider what other people where doing to have fun in the least.

I am here to launder money

8 hours ago, [W-G] Toasti said:

I banned you.

You built a cage, near D Block.. put multiple Class D's inside of that Cage, and killed them..?

And when people confronted you, all you had to say was "Let me have some fun", you've been toxic pretty much all day yesterday, being disrespectful towards other players and not doing RP in anyway, one time I even saw you bringing like what, 7 D Class to 049 to "have some fun", once again.

Not to mention, you not only RDMED D Class, but also Foundation Personnel.

I've spectated you for probably more than an hour, and in that hour if gotten so many reports about you, personally this ban is 100% justified.

-1 why would you do that?

24 minutes ago, Frank Goldman said:

how many time do I have to say this I made a cage for them so the scientists could get d class easily but they escaped which is kos so I kill them and somhow its mrdm?

there is a place called D block are you ok? and why did you killed an senior researcher  M O N K E

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY
3 hours ago, Frank Goldman said:

how many time do I have to say this I made a cage for them so the scientists could get d class easily but they escaped which is kos so I kill them and somhow its mrdm?

I was literally there when you shoot another 3 D Class inside that cage.. they were all cuffed, and not in any way escaping.

🙂

im max

5 hours ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

there is a place called D block are you ok? and why did you killed an senior researcher  M O N K E

are you sure about that I only killed 1 class d that was getting released by the other two that broke out UNLESS it was someone else killing class d's when I got the ban

3 hours ago, Frank Goldman said:

anyway it doesn't matter anymore its a shit server and I found a better one

ok ape, 1 user that doesn't even give a shit about the server by lying on his app + saying he's found a better server doesn't bring any use to us.

now go play on your femboy rp server and sucky wucky some cock

this information isnt useful to us.

bye bye -1

Edited by Clint Westbrook