Dr Vex

Wolf Sixteen's 096 Application

RP Name: 

Wolf Sixteen

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:174576217

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 

4 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes, 11 Seconds

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 

1 warning for messing with 106 controls.

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?:

Yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

Yes. SCP 096 is not to go on a mass killing spree. Going on a mass killing spree could get you removed from the whitelist. Only use your level 5 keycard to get to your target. When your target is killed you must sit where you killed your target until enraged once more. I also understand the rest of the rules of SCP-096.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

I would say yes. But if I had already played on him that day I would just switch with the player. I like to let people have fun.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

SCP-096 has breached containment. This is how I would contain the SCP. I would first make sure everyone else is away from SCP-096. This is to ensure that no one looks at SCP-096 while he is not bagged. I would turn my back to SCP-096 and make my way slowly to SCP-096. I would take a bag or something else that could still cover his entire head and slowly place it on SCP-096's head. I must ensure I do not look at SCP-096. Once the bag is on SCP-096's I would tie it so the bag does not fall off. Then I would tie elastic restraints to SCP-096 so I can move SCP-096. Then I would take SCP-096 back to his Containment Chamber. I would try to pick a non populated path to SCP-096's Containment Chamber to insure his bag does not get stolen or ripped off. Once SCP-096 is at his containment chamber I would move SCP-096 inside his Containment Chamber and remove his bag. Then I would exit the Containment Chamber facing away from SCP-096 and close his Containment Chamber doors. 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*:

I would first stand up and activate my scream. Then I would chase after my target using my Level 5 keycard if needed to get past a checkpoint. I will not kill anyone who have not looked at my face. After words if people did I would kill them after my target has been terminated. If I know that they have died after looking at my face and I have not killed them I would ignore the player. I want to play SCP-096 as close to lore a possible without breaking rules. Then when I have reached my target I would kill him and sit down where I killed him. If however someone looks at me when sitting down I would repeat the same steps to go after them. 

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: 

I would say yes. In lore SCP-096 has a %100 kill rate. This is how I would go about killing the target. First I would enrage using the swep. After that I would run after my target. If the target goes into rooms that have keycard readers I will use my keycard provided with the class to get to the target. If anyone looks at me during the chasing of my target I would kill them after I have killed my target. If they have died I would not kill them to be fair for the player. After all my target are terminated I will sit down where my last target died not going anywhere else. As I am not engaged. I try to follow the lore of the SCP's as close as I can without breaking server rules to make the RP better for everyone.  

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escaped Class D ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

Someone has stolen the bag. These are the steps I would take to continue recontaining SCP-096. I would first check If I have a extra bag. If that is not the case  I will check for a alternative that will work. For example a bucket or blindfold. If I do not have anything to cover SCP-096's face I would resort to asking other containment classes via foundation comms if they have anything that could cover SCP-096's face. If that is the case I would tell them the location and where SCP-096 is facing. After that I would grab the object to cover his face. Then continue the original procedure for recontainment. 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: 

The GOI has looked at me. This is what I would do and how I would do it. First I would equip my swep and start to get enraged. After I am enraged I would chase after my target. If the target manages to get in a room needing a keycard I will use the Level 5 keycard to get to my target. Once I have reached my target I would kill them and sit down after I kill them. If multiple players look at me I would chase them after my target is dead. If one of the targets died before I could reach them I would respect NLR and not kill them. That how I would go about this. 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: 

The only thing I would like to say is thank you for tanking your own time to read this. I hope all of you are safe during the time.

Since this thread was first created, the SCP-096 swep has been changed and edited to more sufficient in game and more realistic for the players. 

Understood

1st. To begin with SCP-096 is no longer able to run at an infinite amount of speed as he now has a set speed even when you hold his swep, as this helps players to better control and get themselves used to being 096 because as proven by many past mistakes that people have been accidentally killed because players moved too fast in able to avoid killing as such. 

Understood

2nd. With this new SWEP update it also brings along a new system where it can alert you to people who have looked at you're face directly and so this after you have been alerted to someone looking at your face in the bottom right hand corner, that will vanish but in these screenshots below no matter how far you are away you're name if people had looked at the face then as you can see below. 

Understood

Edited by Comet / Agent Wolf
Adding Detail

+1

Nice to read.

You understand everything about SCP-096.

Saw you multiple times now and youre good in RP.

Good Luck!

Edited by Crazy
Updated my Text
11 minutes ago, Twinkies said:

Neutral never seen ya

Thank you for the feedback. I took a break for about 1 week and also changed my name. My last name was Fynn Goodman. I hope this helps to prove my playtime. I also stay either on SCP or Surface jobs. 
-Wolf Sixteen

57 minutes ago, Olli Sivonen said:

Pending

Add some details in sections under containment procedure. you have 1 day

Thank you so much for the feedback. It means a lot that you are giving me a chance to improve. I have touched up on the areas you asked for. If there is anything else you would like me to rewrite or improve on just let me know. Thank you all for this chance. 

-Wolf Sixteen