Nathan Kennedy

Let CI infiltrator Spawn inside Foundation.

Currently CI is rather dead and bit of a boring job to play in a everlasting struggle in failing to raid once every 20 minutes.

I think CI infiltrator that could spawn inside foundation (Likely EZ armoury) as currently the struggle of CI is trying to get infiltrators inside successfully  which is tedious and often pointless as they are soon killed after cause somehow one person remembered his voice. This would solve this by making CI able to actually infiltrate and do some passive RP and try to help his fellow CI in more passive ways.

Obviously for this to be implemented there would have to be some nerfs:

Less guns likely only a pistol as having them automatically in with a ump and vector is arguably overpowered.

Rules of engagement: You would no longer be able to someone  just shoot them for having a weapon. Being only able to shoot them if there is a need such as comms or they hold suspect on you.

This would also likely improve role play for ISD cause now instead of just arresting level 15 guards for stupid reason they actually need to keep an eye out for the CI that could be any of their co-workers.

I am here to launder money

+1

-First off I like the idea of CI being able to spawn inside.

-Good nerfs to balance them out so they aren't that strong.

-Right now it is aids to get in. Either you manage to kidnap a NU-7 and use them to get in which works however, you need patience to do so because sometimes you never see someone leave the foundation that is confirmed foundation personnel. Secondly, finding the key anomaly is good as well however, it is quite annoying to find it with the lack of anomaly scanners and with the different anomalies and GOIs that exists that can ruin your chance of getting the key. Thidly, is hacking as infiltrator. It either ends up in that you get instantly killed and you'll need to wait another 20 minutes if you wanna hack. Or that no one is guarding and you can easily go in.

However, I highly doubt this will be added because "hurr durr CI good as it is".

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

+1

Have it aswell so if anyone joins any containment related job it instantly contains any escaped SCPs

CI inf spawns in -> walks for 1 min -> shoots everyone for vague reasons -> respawns in foundation -> repeat after NLR

The only reason why some CI inf avoided doing some brainless moves is the fact that death = back to surface.

Literally you are suggesting removing the only thing that keeps CI inf from doing braindead rambo moves.

Oh implying not having SMG will prevent some dude from poping Site Director with pistol, just instead taking 0.5 seconds it will take 0.9 seconds to kill.

5 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

Rules of engagement: You would no longer be able to someone  just shoot them for having a weapon. Being only able to shoot them if there is a need such as comms or they hold suspect on you.

You see you can not say "This suggestion is for improving RP" and then slap a fucking rule that straight up conflicts with RP ( choice related - You see in RP servers and games having ability to choose your action is one of biggest must have ). But whatever this is mostly my opinion, so not really something for people to take account.

5 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

This would also likely improve role play for ISD cause now instead of just arresting level 15 guards for stupid reason they actually need to keep an eye out for the CI that could be any of their co-workers.

Now this is fucking biggest bs.

Fact is this will not improve rp, it will just make everyone fucking paranoid as fuck and avoid contacts with people cause "They could be CI", which duh kill RP

You see it fucking kills RP when Site Director is not letting anyone inside office nor speaks to anyone cause "They could be CI"

Basically promotes metagaming and face scanning people just for looking at your direction.

TL;DR

Removes CI inf death penalty ( which promotes braindead behavior as there is 0 drawbacks for said actions )

Will kill RP inside foundation even more cause people will be atleast 82 times more paranoid ( Remember old times when you didn't need to go trough 4 face scanning A1s just to speak to Site Director? )

and so on blah blah.

@HowlingRex
HAHA ENJOY EARLY GAME
Rekt.thumb.png.cda42c30a2cde3c6eeccdc05f022aa37.png

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com

Will just remove any RP consequence from Inf's dying (not to mention will make CI so much more fucking toxic)

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Though the idea sounds good for the RP in itself for infiltration,  those who chose to use this as a combat advantage would have a field trip.

I have to disagree with this purely because this will be used for combat. If I knew or was promised it would not be used for easy kills and combat, then I would really like this idea. Unfortunately I doubt such would happen. 

Maybe make it so some CP's open by Infiltrator and Delta keycards? EZ Lower, SCP-096/035, LCZ Guard Spawn. 

(Loose idea, just throwing it out there,not really gonna back it up)

the idea is good and all, but just can't be balanced, and the current balancing idea you have are a bit too much, yet not enough. which means this can never be balanced without ruining the infiltrator's allowances/gear heavily. plus what about disguises in the EZ armoury? won't other people see them get one on? you can hold suspicion on somebody for putting on a foundation disguise, so a new spawn/rule change is required for that.

CI infiltrators can get in with relative ease, just requires either a bunch of coincidences, a dumb field agent or the key anomaly. All of those are alarm free, just require the infiltrator to not be retarded. And I see why you made this post, because most are retard 1 day play time; from level 15 to level 50 plat vip players, and can't know the difference between SCP RP and SCP secret lab.

with a bit of waiting and foundation comms, you can wait for somebody to speak on them near you, and then cuff them, all in accordance to the rules. bring them down to MT with your CI pals, make them open the door and then execute them for knowing too much, and you having finished all you business with them. Boom, you just got inside, no alarms, no responders. 

every other CI infiltrator: hack GA alone, rush down, die at elevator. Boom, you got a 20m raid timer now.

but all you gotta do is demote those people or just keep them occupied so they don't do anything stupid

so yeah let me just make my point again: don't need it, this is probably just for the retards that we see every day