Steam Name:

rhino

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:90534167

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Indonesia, GMT +7

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can speak and type English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

Server is not up yet.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on HL-RP:

URF and User.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I mostly type but I sometimes talk too.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Server is not up yet.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums:

I use Teamspeak 3 everyday and I check the forums everyday as well.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

Server is not up yet.

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a staff member is to ensure that the players on the server are obeying the rules and also make sure to help new players into understanding the basics of HL2RP. Being staff doesn't also mean you can do whatever you want, you are also a player on the server that has to obey normal rules and staff rules. Whether it'd be OOC or IC. You must also treat everybody the same and equally and not use your power to your advantage and doing stuffs that you are not allowed to do or else you will lose your rank and potentially blacklisted from staff and it would leave you into have a bad reputation towards other players and especially towards the community.

Give some context about setting of C24 within the Half Life universe (150 words+):

C24 on the Half Life Universe is located in Geneva, Switzerland. This city like many other cities are heavily guarded 24/7. Civil Protection Units are scattered around the streets patrolling, and that is why the streets are mostly quiet and clean since Citizens do not dare to cause trouble since City 24 is a harsh place to live in because of it's corruption and brutality that comes from the Combine. It is a depressing city with large empty structured buildings that are half the size of the Citadel. This depressing city makes the life for citizens horrifying to live for, they get tortured everyday, their homes getting raided by CPs without a warning or a reason. Even making a slight mistake towards the Combine can decide your fate. Beneath the ruins and abandoned buildings lies the shelter for the Resistances and also a habitat place for zombies and headcrabs. Citizens are not allowed to be seen crossing the restricted area that leads deeper into the resistance hideout if they do then they would receive a punishment such as a cut short on their rations or worse, an amputation.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I will once the server and rule sections are up.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

I will once the server and punishment lists are up.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have staffed on a few communities such as Icefuse and other non-roleplaying server which unfortunately i have forgotten.

List of all previous RP experience:

I've played on a lot of huge and popular roleplaying sections such as : DarkRP, CityRP, HL2RP (Clockwork and IX Era), StarwarsRP, SCPRP, MedievelRP, PoliceRP, etc. For me the longest one was for HL2RP. The gameplay itself was very interesting and amusing especially the lore behind it and I hope WG could do the same thing as well.

Have you added the Manager on Steam? If not, add him (http://steamcommunity.com/id/RUN_YOU_FOOL)

Yes, I have.

Have you added the Vice-Manager on Steam? If not, add him (https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatgardentool/)

Yes, I have.

Have you added the Staff Manager on Steam? If not, add him (https://steamcommunity.com/id/UNJoe/)

Yes, I have.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:

I would firstly take the claim and teleport the victim to an OOC section so I do not interrupt other people's RP, after that I would proceed to ask the victim his side of story and ask him what happened. After that I would teleport the supposed "rdmer" into the sit as well and ask them their side of the story. After hearing both of their stories I would then proceed to check the logs see if this person actually RDMed someone for no reason. If this person did kill someone without a reason then I would have to give him a punishment that is suitable from the punishment list, if he lies about not killing someone for no reason and it shows up on the logs then I would also have to warn him for lying and give him an even bigger punishment that is suitable from the punishment list. If the person did not randomly killed someone then I would remind the victim to try and record or take a screenshot of the person that is breaking the rules. After the situation is done I would then proceed to teleport them both back to the in character area. If the rdmer proceeds to leave the sit within being brought or before being brought the I would have to give this person a ban for leaving to avoid punishment and RDMing as well as taking a screenshot of the logs so that I have proof if he decides to make a ban appeal.

2 ) You are asked by a player about how to join a faction:

I would firstly teleport them to a place where RP isn't happening and I would proceed to ask him what faction he is interested on joining, if he doesn't know any faction on the server then I would proceed to tell them what each faction is and what they do and etc. After telling what each faction does I would then ask him again what faction he is interested on joining. For example if he wants to join OTA, I would tell him that that job is only for VIP+ and he would have to pay real life money in order to play as well as applying to be OTA in our HL2 discord server which I would also link it to him. And lastly I would ask him if there is anything he would like to know more about or does he have any more questions regarding this topic if not then I would teleport them back to in character area and move on.

3 ) You catch somebody not performing RP and messing around:

I would firstly teleport this specific person into an OOC area and tell him to stop messing around and actually RP or else I would have to give him a warn for messing around. After that I would proceed to teleport him back to the in-character area. If I do catch him messing around again after being warned then I would teleport him back to the sit and give him a punishment that is suitable in the punishment list as well as telling him to read the rules.

4 ) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:

I would tell the person that is not willing to RP to knock it off and start RPing properly or else I would tell their Hierarchy about this specific person's behavior on how he is not willing to RP seriously. I would not give this person a punishment or a warning since I am not apart of his faction so technically I do not have the right to remove or revoke his rank. But if this person does starts to do something against the rules then I would have to give this person a punishment that is suitable for him in the punishment list.

5 ) A player is prop spamming:

I would firstly go into the "SOD" job and teleport to the person that is prop spamming and start removing his props until it's all gone and then I would proceed to teleport him into an OOC area and tell him to knock it off and give him a warning for prop spamming and after that I would teleport him back to IC and I would start spectating this person for a couple of minutes just to see if he proceeds to prop spam or if he is willing to stop. If he does proceed to prop spam again I would teleport him into an OOC area again and this time I would give him a punishment that is suitable from the punishment list.

6 ) Somebody does not agree with the outcome of an RP situation therefore he decides to break RP and act OOC:

I would firstly tell this person to stop breaking RP and continue the RP and tell him that I will deal with the situation once the RP situation is over. If he does not want to continue the RP and starts arguing I would proceed to teleport him into an OOC section and tell him to stop complaining about the RP situation if he still proceeds to disobey me I would have to give him a warn for continuously disobeying staff and teleport him into his RP situation if he still doesn't want to RP I would then bring him back into the OOC area and give him an even harsher punishment depending on the punishment list and tell him to bring it up onto the forums if he is unhappy about his punishments.

7 ) You bring a player into a sit and punnish him however he does not agree with your decision and keeps arguing:

I would firstly explain why I gave him this punishment and if he keeps arguing about the punishment that I gave to him I would proceed to give him a link that leads to the "Staff Report" section and tell him to post a topic  about it over there so that Hierarchy can know about it and deal with it. If he refuses to go to the forums and keeps on arguing with me then I would have to ask a Hierarchy to come over and deal with this situation or give him a warning/punishment depending on what Hierarchy tells me to do.

8 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims the specific instance of FailRP you warned him for is not explained in detail within the rules

I'd explain to the person on how he managed to commit FailRP in a more sensible sentence even if it's not fully explained within the rules. I would also tell him what he should have done to avoid FailRP and etc. If he doesn't agree with what I am saying at all then I would ask Hierarchy to come on and deal with the situation since I am not capable of doing anything about it just because the specific statement is not fully explained in the rule section. If he does agree with me I would then proceed to tell Hierarchy either way about the situation I was in and ask them if they could possibly edit the rule to make it more explained so that this situation most likely won't happen again.

9 ) A player evidently breaks a rule however he makes a good point in his defence by abusing loopholes within the rules:

I would firstly warn this person to stop abusing the loopholes within the rules and tell him that he will be receiving an even harsher punishment if he continues with his abusing loopholes. If he still continues to argue with me by using loopholes then I would have no other choice except for contacting Hierarchy and tell them about this situation and ask them to come onto the server and they will deal with it themselves since I cannot do anything about it. Or if there are no Hierarchy online I would then ask help from other senior staff members that are currently online and tell them about it.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1 ) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:

Tier I rule-breaking and punishment means when a new player joins the server and proceeds to break a rule then it would count as Tier I rule breaking since this specific player has just joined recently or has a low playtime for example less than two hours or so. This player will receive a Tier I punishment, a Tier I punishment is a lighter punishment, this punishment could be something such as warning or a kick. For Tier I rule-breaking and punishment, this means that this player has been warned before for breaking a specific rule and continues to break them after receiving a warn for it. Tier I rule-breaking is often given to players that are already experienced on the server or that have been playing on the server for a decent amount of time. Tier II punishment is much harsher than a Tier I punishment. This punishment can consist of a short ban or a long ban depending on how bad they broke the rules. A short ban could probably last between 1-3 days, as for a long ban it can last between 1-2 weeks depending if they keep breaking the rules. If they managed to reach more than 10+ warns they could possible be receiving a really really long ban or worse a permanent ban which is the last resort for them. 

2 ) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming in relation with the two:

IC (In Character) means that players are to be seen roleplaying and acting serious during RP situations. Messing around and acting out of RP is prohibited since it does not look realistic in an RP situation. As for OOC (Out Of Character) this means that you are allowed to do basically anything that isn't related to RP such as admin sits or chat with other people on the OOC text. You can also go AFK in OOC. Metagaming in IC is can be when someone decides to tell someone in discord that there is a resistance member hiding in a building and you proceed to enter the building without having an IC knowledge on how you know a resistance member was hiding in there. Other examples could also be seen such as using OOC chat as your advantage example, someone in OOC says that they are having a meetup at the sewers and a few minutes later a few people starts gathering up together, this is also considered as Metagaming since saying in OOC doesn't count in IC.

3 ) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:

Serious RP means that you are fully into RP and you are not allowed to mess around one bit. This could be randomly jumping around or messing around with the /me command and going AFK during an RP situation. Serious RP has to be taken seriously and needs to be realistic as possible. As for Semi-Serious RP, you don't have to do things too serious, you can mess around a bit but not too much since it would be considered as FailRP.

4 ) Explain the difference between PassiveRP and CombatRP, explain your view on their importance in our gamemode:

PassiveRP is basically roleplaying. You just do stuffs that a normal human does in their everyday life, you can either do work shifts or just chat with other people via IC on voice chat or text, you can also roleplay with the /me command. PassiveRP is very important for the HL2RP since there isn't much combat it's just getting through the day by doing work or etc. As for CombatRP there isn't much thing you do except for shooting and potentially killing your target or injure them. Fist fights or melee fights are much different than shooting, during fist fights or melee fights you would have to use the /me command a lot since just hitting your target doesn't look realistic because every people have tactics or skills to gain advantage during a fight and not just randomly swinging your fist at them. You must also avoid Powergaming since Powergaming is often used a lot during fist fights and they sometimes try to do an action that just doesn't seem realistic or possible to do.

5 ) Define the term of Combat Baiting:

Combat Baiting is essentially baiting someone into having a battle with you. This could be shown for example someone decides to randomly pull out a gun in the streets and starts firing at a random CP without a purpose and just hoping that they will respond to you and have a combat with you.

6 ) Define Power Gaming / Power RP:

Power Gaming is when someone decides to do an action in his own ways without the consent of the other parties during an RP situation. For example this person decides to do /me pulls out a gun and shoots his head. This is not allowed since the other person has to be given time to react with the /me command and it would not look realistic and it wouldn't be fair for them.

7 ) Define the term FailRP:

FailRP is when someone decides to not act serious during an IC and messes around like randomly screaming into their mic or spawns a prop and decides to prop climb with it, randomly pulls out a gun and starts firing in the air. 

8 ) Define the term FearRP: 

FearRP is when someone isn't afraid of doing certain things that can lead to their death or getting them heavily injured. For example someone points a gun to your head and you decided to take out your gun as well and start blasting them first.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I wouldn't say that I am better than other applicants because of my mingey behavior in the past but there are also a few reasons why I think I would be better than most applicants. I have improved and learned from my last application based on my mistakes and many other things that have been mentioned previously. But I believe that I can be fit for staff because I have had a lot of experiences when it comes to ULX commands and I basically know what I have to do when I am on the server as an SOD. I have also staffed on previous roleplay servers and that just proves that I do have experience with commands and etc. Another reason why I think I would be fit for staff is that I am always available every day although I live in Asia and my timezone is at least 6 hours behind from UK timezone which can benefit for me since not a lot of staff can be on during that time and I can help with in-game stuff for the server in the morning. I have also played this game for over six years with over 13,000 hours played in total. Besides those reasons, I am also responsible when it comes to finishing tasks, and being serious when doing so and not messing about. 

Overall, I hope I can prove myself the second time with this application and with my current behavior, and hopefully, I can be given a chance to show that I am dedicated and willing to take this opportunity as a responsibility and with honesty.     

Requirements:

- You must be 15 years in age or older. 

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly. 

- You must have at least four (4) days of play time. 🚫

- You must have 10 or fewer warns. 

- You must not be banned when you apply. 

+1

So in a IC situation, talking with you in ts. you have improved alot behaviour wise. you've reached the rank of Liueteant last time i checked so that shows dedcations. Your old behaviour has gone with your mingy past and luckily you are not mingy at all. You have reached a IC rank of URF, both needing to know Lore which helps alot with moderation and also shows you are willing to play the server not just to mod. You haven't lied within your application aswell which is of course good.

Having a read of the app, most of the answers are correct you go into detail why you should become staff aswel, you acknowledge your past and changed it. Also with the experience you say you have, you have a great understanding of ULX commands which helps alot. I would love to see you added to the staff team!

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 

On 8/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, rhino said:

I would firstly take the claim and teleport the victim to an OOC section so I do not interrupt other people's RP, after that I would proceed to ask the victim his side of story and ask him what happened. After that I would teleport the supposed "rdmer" into the sit as well and ask them their side of the story. After hearing both of their stories I would then proceed to check the logs see if this person actually RDMed someone for no reason. If this person did kill someone without a reason then I would have to give him a punishment that is suitable from the punishment list, if he lies about not killing someone for no reason and it shows up on the logs then I would also have to warn him for lying and give him an even bigger punishment that is suitable from the punishment list. If the person did not randomly killed someone then I would remind the victim to try and record or take a screenshot of the person that is breaking the rules. After the situation is done I would then proceed to teleport them both back to the in character area. If the rdmer proceeds to leave the sit within being brought or before being brought the I would have to give this person a ban for leaving to avoid punishment and RDMing as well as taking a screenshot of the logs so that I have proof if he decides to make a ban appeal.

ok I would ask them for evidence like screenshots or preferebly video evidence, also dont give him an even bigger punishment than suitable from the punishment list because those are the punishments so you should stick with them, you could also warn him for wasting your time aswell as lying to staff as there was no rdm in that situation.

I would firstly teleport them to a place where RP isn't happening and I would proceed to ask him what faction he is interested on joining, if he doesn't know any faction on the server then I would proceed to tell them what each faction is and what they do and etc. After telling what each faction does I would then ask him again what faction he is interested on joining. For example if he wants to join OTA, I would tell him that that job is only for VIP+ and he would have to pay real life money in order to play as well as applying to be OTA in our HL2 discord server which I would also link it to him. And lastly I would ask him if there is anything he would like to know more about or does he have any more questions regarding this topic if not then I would teleport them back to in character area and move on.

Seems good but I think OTA is picked out of Civil Protection if I am not mistaken and if the server is up he has to apply for CP IC and not on the discord server but the rest seems good.

I would tell the person that is not willing to RP to knock it off and start RPing properly or else I would tell their Hierarchy about this specific person's behavior on how he is not willing to RP seriously. I would not give this person a punishment or a warning since I am not apart of his faction so technically I do not have the right to remove or revoke his rank. But if this person does starts to do something against the rules then I would have to give this person a punishment that is suitable for him in the punishment list.

If the person ( that depends on the situation ) , does something like that I would give him a warning for failRP and send evidence of his missbehavior to his hierarchy, so you can punish him for failrp IF he does something against RP.

I would firstly go into the "SOD" job and teleport to the person that is prop spamming and start removing his props until it's all gone and then I would proceed to teleport him into an OOC area and tell him to knock it off and give him a warning for prop spamming and after that I would teleport him back to IC and I would start spectating this person for a couple of minutes just to see if he proceeds to prop spam or if he is willing to stop. If he does proceed to prop spam again I would teleport him into an OOC area again and this time I would give him a punishment that is suitable from the punishment list.

Well you dont need to go into the SOD job but suit yourself but prop  spamming is perma ban , but you couldnt really know as the punishment list isnt public yet, but you could´ve looked at the NRP punishment list as they dont have a huge diffrence.

Tier I rule-breaking and punishment means when a new player joins the server and proceeds to break a rule then it would count as Tier I rule breaking since this specific player has just joined recently or has a low playtime for example less than two hours or so. This player will receive a Tier I punishment, a Tier I punishment is a lighter punishment, this punishment could be something such as warning or a kick. For Tier I rule-breaking and punishment, this means that this player has been warned before for breaking a specific rule and continues to break them after receiving a warn for it. Tier I rule-breaking is often given to players that are already experienced on the server or that have been playing on the server for a decent amount of time. Tier II punishment is much harsher than a Tier I punishment. This punishment can consist of a short ban or a long ban depending on how bad they broke the rules. A short ban could probably last between 1-3 days, as for a long ban it can last between 1-2 weeks depending if they keep breaking the rules. If they managed to reach more than 10+ warns they could possible be receiving a really really long ban or worse a permanent ban which is the last resort for them. 

Short version : Tier I = accidental or when a new player had no ruleknowledge  and Tier II = its not an accident and the player knew he is breaking the rules or if he is a veteran player 

The rest seems fine, so to come to an end I mean you still have some smaller mistakes but you applied for the second time, that shows dedecation, so even though you made some mistakes I would defenetly give you a chance to prove yourself as staff. You did what I wrote under the last application, to write on the discord so people get to know you so now I am giving you a  +1 

Good luck to you anyway

5 hours ago, Walther Schacht said:

Asian Sand Nigger

If you have nothing good to say then shut it.

Other than that it's +1 from me as it is stated above and my encounters with him sre great, No bad things about rhino.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Well hello there, since the staff quesions were heavily inspected and fixed by our dear friend Feymous, I have a little complaint about your anwser on the Context of C24 question.

C24 on the Half Life Universe is located in Geneva, Switzerland. This city like many other cities are heavily guarded 24/7. Civil Protection Units are scattered around the streets patrolling, and that is why the streets are mostly quiet and clean since Citizens do not dare to cause trouble since City 24 is a harsh place to live in because of it's corruption and brutality that comes from the Combine. It is a depressing city with large empty structured buildings that are half the size of the Citadel. This depressing city makes the life for citizens horrifying to live for, they get tortured everyday, their homes getting raided by CPs without a warning or a reason. Even making a slight mistake towards the Combine can decide your fate. Beneath the ruins and abandoned buildings lies the shelter for the Resistances and also a habitat place for zombies and headcrabs. Citizens are not allowed to be seen crossing the restricted area that leads deeper into the resistance hideout if they do then they would receive a punishment such as a cut short on their rations or worse, an amputation.

You are depicting C24 as a Harsh and Brutal place to live in, where people are tortured everyday and corrupt CP raid every apartment that is not empty, daily... That however is not entirely true. City 24 is most commonly known as the "Royal City" in which people are "free to do whatever they want". Citizens in this city are not tortured at all, they are given higher privilages and even access to the Nexus if a high enough Loyalty Tier. Citizens from other cities want transfers to this city just for this reason. Yes CP are still a little harsh and yes there is a ton of C24 and Combine Propaganda EVERYWHERE, but living conditions are not as bad as in other cities. 

Other than that I do like everything else and your reason for wanting staff is quite nice and you say that you improved your behaviour.

For those reasons I give you a +1 and wish you Good Luck with your application 😄

IC Ranks:
HL-RP:
Dr. Heinrich Oberchmann

-Civil Medical Union Medical Director

PhD & M.D. in Surgical Traumatology and Toxicology.

OOC Ranks:

-HL-RP Super Administrator

Neutral

Your application has definitely improved compared to your first one, however some things lore wise for example you explaining what C24 is in the HL universe was a bit rough and I don't think you really knew about it. Obviously Heinrich has explained that above me but a lot of your answers were very good. You are also a high ranked on SWRP and I have not had any bad encounter with you at all

Good luck

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.