RyloctaYT

unban from scp server

Server you got banned from:SCP RP

Your name in-game: Rylocta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132945320

Admins' name that banned you: I don't know

Admin's steamID:I don't know

Why did you get banned?: Because there were two of us playing on the same Steam account and the other person made a mistake 

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: because I didn't do anything on the server

Anything else?: no thanks 🙂

Edited by RyloctaYT
i do a correction

literally didnt tell us what happened (a mistake can be anything from saying "all blacks much die" to having a child)

"mistakes" are still valid for punishment

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Yes i know right but I was not playing, it was my brother which had no setup before but now we have different setups for each one of us and i'm banned of this account and that is why that i'm doing a ban appeal. Excuse me for my brother's stupidity. Thank you for your understanding.