Nicolae Ceausescu

Nicolae Ceausescu reports Noe Rock

Please crop out and show the 2-5 minutes before he drops you in. 

You only showed the minute he drops you in and Noe says that he told you to go away way before he dropped you in but you refused to go away so therefore he dropped you in, also please show the next minute or 2 after he kills you because he then said he TPed you back, but it seems like the video evidence was cropped to make him the villain, 

So, this video evidence could be biased as to the fact that it was clipped only to the moment when you were dropped in, also very oddly clipped.

I am not going against anyone and I am not biased, therefore I'd like a 6-10 minute video uploaded which shows what happened before you were thrown and after you were thrown. 

Preferably 2-5 minutes before and 2-5 minutes after.

I will stay neutral until you make the video full.

Your voice was also cut out, and not recorded which makes it harder to take your side since we do not know what you were saying,

Edited by Clint Westbrook

Abusing my admin powers... in a staff sit. Yes obviously.

The "Evidence" (titled "Evidence boiii") somehow doesn't include your voice which is interesting as you constantly screamed around saying things like "Admin Abuse", "Never heard of a staff room" "No balls". You disturbed us for 18 seconds prior to me even interacting with you. 

You had no business there besides annoying us in the sit, as you have done before in prior situations. 

You also cut out me immediately return you after waiting a few seconds to give you time to respawn. Nice.

Edit: Sad btw nJWt38b.png

Edited by Noe

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

Looked like you interrupted a staff site. With own experiences it is fucking aids. I have no idea what you said in the video because of no audio however, it looked like you purposly interferred to annoy Noe which is why he did what he did.

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

You're an annoyance to me and some people that play on the server, I saw you multiple times annoying the players and generally just being a mild minge whenever I sometimes do see you.

Your last RP name (Dr. Better Erect) also adds to the stockpile of you being an idiot on the server.

Admin abuse thread was only made because you're a crybaby, and a warn to you for interrupting a staff sit should be added.

Edited by Bread

floop.png

dont interrupt staff sits like an idiot, staff already have to babysit retards they dont need more to handle

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Neutral

Do you guys remember the Admin Abuse thread about Hanz slapping someone interrupting a sit, where everyone gave -1s but the thread was accepted anyway? That's gonna happen again.

You should not interrupt a sit or annoy staff in general, but killing someone that does it is not appropriate, even if you tp them back.

1 hour ago, Randy Walters said:

Neutral

Do you guys remember the Admin Abuse thread about Hanz slapping someone interrupting a sit, where everyone gave -1s but the thread was accepted anyway? That's gonna happen again.

You should not interrupt a sit or annoy staff in general, but killing someone that does it is not appropriate, even if you tp them back.

That killing thing purely depends on who it is and how annoying they are, also depending on the aforementioned factors it can be valid imo and in this case it seems valid

• Noe cool - (seriously though, he's good a good staff member).
  • You interrupted a sit.
  • You got away without a warning meaning it wont affect your permanent record/reputation.
  • Don't interrupt staff sits.
  • Video doesn't contain enough to use as valid evidence
  • Others said you were being obnoxious over your mic
2 hours ago, Randy Walters said:

And if that's not gonna happen we can call Xunt Bias again 🤡

Play dumb, win stupid prizes

without even looking at noe’s replies, i could obviously tell you were interrupting a sit, noe couldve kicked you, banned you, warned you, whatever. but he decided to be nice and throw you into acid pit because you said “no balls” and continued interrupting

noe is unironically hot 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

21 hours ago, Randy Walters said:

Neutral

I mean what hanz was doing although minor didn't have anything to do with a sit or fulfilling his staff duties. Were as noe did this as the person was directly stopping them from completing a sit.

So the 2 different situations are quite different really.

I am here to launder money