Shinigami

Shinigami's Staff Application

Name: Shin.
What country are you from?: Israel.

How well do you speak and understand English?: My main language is Hebrew but my English is quite good as well.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113947923

In-Game name(s): Richard Donaldson

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1w1d 9h.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Nope

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I am a casual player when it comes to roleplayer servers or at least I was one, although this all changed once I came into this server, SCP is the only server who got me actually "addicted" to playing and putting my time into the server, now I know most of the people playing the game a lot some of them played so much more than me and to be honest I would say they will probably be a better staff member than me, so why I think you should pick you asking yourselves? let me tell you that. First, my love to the server, I believe that if a staff member loves the server he will want to do his best to take care of it which naturally means he will do his best to make sure that's happening, and I can tell you this much I will make sure that as long "I'm on duty" I will do my best to take care of rule breaks and maintain the peace around the server. Second, as far as I know, every staff member should be a person who knows the rules perfectly so he can enforce them not only I know them I have 0 warns as well which shows that I always follow them and with a playtime of 1 week it's not that common for a player to not have any. Lastly, staff members are the one who needs to help the new players who just making their first steps in the servers, answer questions, make sure everyone having fun within the rules and everything is working as it should and I think I have the knowledge and will to do so and on top of that I am a very friendly person and I'm always helping new players answering their questions making sure they see the good side of the servers which makes them stay and see the side of the server that got me addicted.

How long will you be able to play per day?: During the weekdays I will be able to put 2-3 hours a day, and during weekends I will be able to put 3-5 hours.

Any past experience as staff?: Indeed, I have been a moderator in few DarkRP servers in Garry's mod but not for to long, although I have been also staff manager for a cs go community.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): None.
Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I do, example of some of them,

!warn

!bring

!kick

!ban

!goto

!return

!freeze

!jail

!gag/ungag

!menu

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a server set inside the SCP universe and based on the SCP wiki website which you can find on the web. SCP which stands for Secure, Contain, Protect. The SCP facility within the server have few creatures that the SCP Foundation have captured, inside the server, you will start as a class D which are the lowest level inside the facility and their only purpose is to give the research team a better understanding of the creatures by putting them in the same rooms and such and seeing how they react and taking notes based on that and as such learning more about them and their behavior. The class D naturally don't want to die and they will try to escape their "prison" and that's where the security department of the facility, they are tasked with making sure that the class D are cooperating with the researches and that they not trying to escape. There are also the special unit MTF Beta 7 which need to respond quickly in case an SCP is trying to escape or already did and getting him back into his cage, on the same note we have the MTF NU 7 which are the people tasked with one of the most important missions which are making sure no outsiders "enemy" you can say going inside the facility and doing any damage to the facility, they are the military force of the facility. In order to make sure that the experience will be engaging and there is always something to look for every 40min or so there will be a breach which will make multiple players work together in order to keep everyone safe which is really fun. At the end of the day, there is a lot to cover when it comes to the server because there are so many events that can occur and the lore is huge but that's the fun about the server and that's exactly what I love about it.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Of course, I have been reading the rules few times just to make sure my roleplaying and my entire interaction on the server is on per with the rules, and on top of that before applying I was reading through them again just to see if I'm missing something or if there have been any rules that you added and I'm not aware of. From random killing RDM, to MRDM, to players spamming their mics which is MicSpam to even prop block I have the knowledge about each and one of them because I was reading through the rules and also I'm playing the game as well so as I played more I found more and more new rules which now I am aware of and that's the fun about it.

Thank you for going through my application, hopefully it went well.

Edited by Shinigami

Neutral

-The "What Is SCP-RP About" section is only job descriptions, it clearly says "Not Just Job Descriptions"

-I have never seen you online from my time of playing this server.

-Some things are misspelled, you could have taken an extra 20-30 minutes to check for spelling and grammatical mistakes, if you cannot do it yourself find a web service which automatically checks for it, I would have excused the spelling mistakes but this is a staff app and you should check it thoroughly before posting it.

+You have 0 warns, seem to be a rule abiding user, also, with your 1+ week of play time it is nice to see that you have 0 warns.

+You say you were previously staff on other servers and a staff manager on one. This would help you in the staffing process. 

+You'd be able to fulfil the minimum amount of SOD time that is required in 1 week easily. 

+/- I do not know you much

+/- App is 10 words above the minimum required, that is including the thank you message.

Good luck on achieving the staff role.

Well it's probably gonna be hard to meet you all since we getting on in different times and of course I'm trying to be as I active as I can within the limits of my free time.

Edited by Shinigami
16 minutes ago, harry forte said:

well judging you off the app, you seem better than 95% of the staff team rn, and that is saying something.

+1 if compared to current staff

Who in particular are you mad about? 

Edited by Clint Westbrook
14 minutes ago, Clint Westbrook said:

Please elaborate and explain who the bad staff are?

And you good sir write an essay on why spending exactly 117 hours on staff (which is about 5 full days) is healthy for you. 
-Do you go outside?
-Do you spend time with family?
-Do you have IRL friends you hang out with?
-Are you Mentally unstable?

Just now, Dim0n 😐 said:

And you good sir write an essay on why spending exactly 117 hours on staff (which is about 5 full days) is healthy for you. 
-Do you go outside?
-Do you spend time with family?
-Do you have IRL friends you hang out with?
-Are you Mentally unstable?

He didn't actually do 117 hours on staff, someone forgot to reset the SOD tracker......

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

17 hours ago, Shinigami said:

What country are you from?: Israel.

How well do you speak and understand English?: My main language is Hebrew but my English is quite good as well.

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

get yourself much more known within the community, havent even heard your name before today.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

17 hours ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

-Do you go outside?  No  
-Do you spend time with family?   Who?
-Do you have IRL friends you hang out with?   WHO?
-Are you Mentally unstable?  Yes

Admirable cock?

For the app so daddy Xunt won't rape (again):
I got no idea who you are
Only 1 week of playtime lol
App is really short if you ask me
You're from Israel

Sorry but the "What is SCP-RP about" is pretty trash.

You should know words like: Containment Unit, Containment Chamber, GOI. 

I honestly don't believe that you have to good of an understanding what SCP actually is as you only described things that happen on the server. 

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

You lot above are actual sheep.

-App looks decent, coloring is nice and appreciated.

- No warnings with one week playtime, well done.

-Previous experience with staffing.

-As the sheep said above, you need to be more well known on the server, even though I swear I've seen you a couple of times.

+1

This website is fucking braindead in terms of layouting