Unban me please

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in Game: Jack Oswell

Your SteamID: 76561198995586054

Admins name who banned me: It dosent say

Admins SteamID: i have no clue

Why did you get banned: It dosent say

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned:? Because i only spawned 5 statues outside the security outlaw prison and some kid fort to pick up one of my statues  and throwed it at someone im not sure if anyone died but it did injure  me and i think 2 people at the end i deleted the statues all five of them and i went downstairs and got banned forever. Im just saying i don't think i should be banned forever for just spawning 5 statues in the room and rember i did delete them when the kid started to kill/attempted murder.

Anything else?: No

Edited by Jack Oswell

"attempting to bypass a current/existing ban."

4XrCZxZ.png

Edited by Noe

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

I have now found out why everyone keeps saying this to so basically When i got banned i tried to join back again by the with the same account because i wanted to get more imfo about my ban and the website forums report imfo and when i joined back It said: Reason Attempting to bypass a current/existing ban.

And by the way i have not made an alt account i only used my main and i dont have any more steam account except this one

7 minutes ago, Jack Oswell said:

I have now found out why everyone keeps saying this to so basically When i got banned i tried to join back again by the with the same account because i wanted to get more imfo about my ban and the website forums report imfo and when i joined back It said: Reason Attempting to bypass a current/existing ban.

And by the way i have not made an alt account i only used my main and i dont have any more steam account except this one

The picture shows the ban reason for the account linked to the SteamID. 

You wouldn't get a bypass ban by attempting to join with the same account.

Instead of lying you could also just show that you are sorry, that would bring you further.

Edited by Noe

Noe ok look if i made a second account  would of said soo but the probs is i didnt soo yeah i checked the ban report  and i wanted to check and see it again but instead of showing me the report the game started to load again like if i was unbanned then i was very confused because i fort  i was banned for ever then out of no where it showed me the report saying :     i was trying to Bypass/ban     Look im not lying i dont why it said that on my main account i dont know if it was a glitch or some think but im telling you now i would not lie about this

Because i do enjoy playing on the server And i dont want to be banned for some think very small and then for some dumb glitch what said i was trying to bypass on the same account 

Noe if you cant unnban me its fine Because yes i could be lying about this and i have no proof to show that it was a glitch but im just telling you noe that im not lying and if you want to belive that    thats fine its cool but yeah i have no proof about it im sorry.

Just saying the server is a pretty cool place to be at lol

Could you maybe see this Forum Thread not as a Chat?

One post is enough, you don't have to write 4 after each other. Just edit the first one if you wanna add to it.