James Hehe

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:104804261
Admins' name that banned you:
I dont know,
Admin's steamID:
Have no ideia
Why did you get banned?:
I dont know, the message said i did FearRP 6x.
Evidence(Un-necessary):
None
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
Beacuse i was banned randomly
Anything else

I just respawned as a MTF unit, was buying my armor at the ammunition crate, and then I just got banned 3 days for FearRP 6x. I didnt do any FearRP and never got a waring from an admin. I think I wasnt ban for purpose.

Ban.png

8 minutes ago, Norra said:

spacer.png

That happened beacuse i was joking around with other people close to the jail cells and people started cuffing with the weak cuffs, i breaked out beacuse we were joking around i didnt get arrested and that isnt any proof of FearRP whatsoever. Even admins were there at the time, we were making parkour with props.

Edited by Kadha
8 minutes ago, Gerald Evans said:

-1 i mean the proof is there tbh i wouldnt complain for being banned for 3 days it couldve been longer 

thats not proof at all, i just quoted a explanation that we were joking around, i know that could have been longer, but its still a ban.

1 hour ago, Kadha said:

That happened beacuse i was joking around with other people close to the jail cells and people started cuffing with the weak cuffs, i breaked out beacuse we were joking around i didnt get arrested and that isnt any proof of FearRP whatsoever. Even admins were there at the time, we were making parkour with props.

You just admitted to breaking another rule "we were making parkour with props"

Edited by Clint Westbrook
6 minutes ago, Clint Westbrook said:

You just admitted to breaking another rule "we were making parkour with props"

oh my god istg

Well , then 2 admin and another 5 players were breaking the rules aswell then, and the admins there did nothing. Its not my fault if people keep cuffing me and trolling around, and amazing how you dont actually look at the important part of the quote. If you want keep getting more excuses to keep banned.

Edited by Kadha
1 minute ago, Kadha said:

Well , then 2 admin and another 5 players were breaking the rules aswell then, and the admins there did nothing. Its not my fault if people keep cuffing me and trolling around, and amazing how you dont actually look at the important part of the quote. If you want keep getting more excuses to keep banned.

what

im not looking for any excuses, 

if 2 admins let you do it its their problem, doesn't mean its allowed

idk if you did fear-rp and im not the one who banned you.

1 minute ago, Clint Westbrook said:

what

im not looking for any excuses, 

if 2 admins let you do it its their problem, doesn't mean its allowed

idk if you did fear-rp and im not the one who banned you.

well i think an admin its a example for other players, when i see an admin doing something i will obviously its allowed, the person who banned me only banned me beacuse of the logs, doesnt have any kind of proof that i actually did Fearrp, like I said previously i think it was a random ban.

Just now, Kadha said:

well i think an admin its a example for other players, when i see an admin doing something i will obviously its allowed, the person who banned me only banned me beacuse of the logs, doesnt have any kind of proof that i actually did Fearrp, like I said previously i think it was a random ban.

so if an admin does !slay * its perfectly fine to do it?

2 minutes ago, Norra said:

ive raped and murdered 5 women in liberia, 2 of them were under the age of 15. but dont worry bro it was all a joke

i dont really understand what are u trying to say, you are talking nonsense, u banned me for fearrp with no Proof.