Kadha

Banned for No Reason, Unban Appeal

1 minute ago, Norra said:

ok so why did Lando Norris cuff you?

then why did you break out under gunpoint and kill him?

like i said, they were trolling around, people also killed me several times before and after that. Why did they kill me? They were trolling.

2 minutes ago, Kadha said:

like i said, they were trolling around, people also killed me several times before and after that. Why did they kill me? They were trolling.

They can cuff if you broke law and shoot to with valid reason. (Brain go brrrrrrrr)

Edited by [MTF- E11] Not Kingel
ok
1 minute ago, Kadha said:

yeah bro me committing war crimes against the Pakistani villages was also trolling, so its allowed.

because you clearly missed my joke from before i will have to explain this, saying “its just a joke!” isnt a valid excuse. 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

3 minutes ago, Norra said:

yeah bro me committing war crimes against the Pakistani villages was also trolling, so its allowed.

because you clearly missed my joke from before i will have to explain this, saying “its just a joke!” isnt a valid excuse. 

i get you but i still wouldnt stay there cuffed, beacuse they where cuffing me for no reason. I wouldnt call an admin when people are trolling and even the admins are having fun with it.

Like I said previously, if he really wanted to arrest me, he would cuff me with elastic restrains, not the weak ones. He just arrested me and left, and when i got out of cuffs he would still cuff me

Edited by Kadha
1 hour ago, Kadha said:

i get you but i still wouldnt stay there cuffed, beacuse they where cuffing me for no reason. I wouldnt call an admin when people are trolling and even the admins are having fun with it.

Like I said previously, if he really wanted to arrest me, he would cuff me with elastic restrains, not the weak ones. He just arrested me and left, and when i got out of cuffs he would still cuff me

the point of tactical restrains is to stop you from running away and then putting you in elastics when rule/law breaker's hamster brain calms down

Edited by Clint Westbrook

evidence is clear

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

1 minute ago, Clint Westbrook said:

the point of tactical restrains is to stop you from running the fuck away and then putting you in elastics when rule/law breaker's hamster brain calms down

i was standing still, and no reason for him to cuff me.

10 minutes ago, Clint Westbrook said:

even if there was no reason you call a staff sit and say you were rda'd, not break out under gunpoint 

Like i said

I wouldnt call an admin when people are trolling and even the admins are having fun with it.

Just now, Clint Westbrook said:

Warren? I'll speak to him about it, because if this is true then it was really unprofessional of him to do this as staff.

I am not complaining about Warren, like i said we were all having fun trolling, i didnt have any problem with the dude cuffing me i just got out of cuffs since we were at a trolling situation, i would not roleplay with people trolling around, i just joined the fun, nothing more.

Just now, Kadha said:

I am not complaining about Warren, like i said we were all having fun trolling, i didnt have any problem with the dude cuffing me i just got out of cuffs since we were at a trolling situation, i would not roleplay with people trolling around, i just joined the fun, nothing more.

Then why did you say Warren was one of the admins involved if he wasn't? 

2 minutes ago, Clint Westbrook said:

Then why did you say Warren was one of the admins involved if he wasn't? 

he was envolving with everyone joking around, with the  prop parkour, laughing. Who cuffed me was another dude

2 minutes ago, Clint Westbrook said:

Also, you just admitted to breaking a rule.

"Trolling" is against the rules. You genius.

You admitted to breaking 2 rules throughout this ban appeal, maybe even 3.

define trolling

7 minutes ago, Kadha said:

define trolling

You said you were trolling?

In the server rules trolling is basically doing something to ruin RP or distracting someone from RP by ruining their experience. 

You basically openly stated you trolled someone, also, building parkour out of props is literally of no use to RP, I'd say its either propclimb or propminge since it does not bring anything to RP.

You are one funny man. Says he trolls then asks me to define trolling. 

1 minute ago, Clint Westbrook said:

You said you were trolling you ape?

In the server rules trolling is basically doing something to ruin RP or distracting someone from RP by ruining their experience. 

You basically openly stated you trolled someone, also, building parkour out of props is literally of no use to RP, I'd say its either propclimb or propminge since it does not bring anything to RP.

You are one funny man. Says he trolls then asks me to define trolling. 

what i wanted to say with trolling was that we were joking with eachothers. Why are u so mad? i dont understand what is the problem with this staff.

Yesterday banned me for struggling out of cuffs beacuse i dude was jokign around with me. Same day i post a unban appeal and a dude quotes with a message offending my country and linking yt videos of people saying that i should be a jewish slave me and all my family. And today you come talking nonsense.

Just now, Kadha said:

what i wanted to say with trolling was that we were joking with eachothers. Why are u so mad? i dont understand what is the problem with this staff.

Yesterday banned me for struggling out of cuffs beacuse i dude was jokign around with me. Same day i post a unban appeal and a dude quotes with a message offending my country and linking yt videos of people saying that i should be a jewish slave me and all my family. And today you come talking nonsense.

Dude, I am not mad. I am just replying to your question.

Currently you are the one who is speaking nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with our staff its just your refusal to listen.