Alfie - Blake

William Blake O5 Re-application

Your in-Game Name: William Blake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155767880

Your Age: 14

Your In-Game Playtime: 1 week and 4 days

Your Warns: 0

Rate Your RP Skills: 8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-8 The Snake (due to my occupation in ISD) British seems to be in his mid 30s, lighthearted when around people he knows but can be downright horrible to people who go against the foundation or who he simply doesn't like, has the code name the snake as he tends to sneak around and eavesdrop on people.

How do you initiate a lockdown/unlockdown?: I think /lockdown and /unlockdown

How do you Initiate a nuke?: From what I understand you have to ask an admin to activate the nuke for you.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe I should be part the of the O5 Council because I’d say I’m a good roleplayer, I believe that I understand how to play important commanding roles well.

some of you may know that I used to play a lot of SD about 1-2 months ago and some said that I was good at the job.

As well as this I believe that I am a well respected member of the SCP RP community as I try my best not to minge ever so as to not annoy other players.

On to the main questions, I believe I am good when under pressure during extreme situations, this is because I never stress out about anything and always try to remain calm when the worst situations have come to me, for example during breaches when I was a SD I would always try to remain calm and command my units firmly but fairly, being calm while under pressure is really helpful for people around you, especially as an O5, for example if you were to start panicking around a crowd of people, everyone else would panic and chaos would ensue all because you didn't stay calm in an extreme situation, but if you stay calm and help other people to stay calm, you are able to think more clearly about the problem at hand and easily give commands without having the horrible thought of what could happen if things go bad in said situation, so my abilities to stay calm in extreme situations is a good reason for why I should be picked for the council.

Now for the second main question, I believe I am good at making good decisions, this is because I always try to think 3 steps ahead, I have personally had to deal with many tough decisions in game and in real life, and I know it can take time to actually make this tough decisions but disaster could strike if you don't make it in time, say for example a mass D-Class breach happens and all the D-Class escape to surface and form with the Chaos Insurgency, you have to make the tough decision of either nuking the surface, or sending all MTF up there to try and deal with the situation, now the risks of those situations is explaining why a town has all of a sudden been reduced to rubble and is covered in radiation to the government, and the other risk is losing all the men you send up on surface and then being counter attacked and overrun by armed D-Class and Chaos Insurgency, you need to be thinking three steps ahead, for example how many D-Class have escaped, and what type of weaponry do they have, and knowing these statistics will help you make a decision.

I hope what I have written here persuades you to make me a council member

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

The O5's are different to the Site Administration because, the Site Administration control one site, but the O5 council control the entire foundation, unlike a Site Director, the O5's will command in secret, usually through FA comms, this is to attempt to ensure that they are not kidnapped, you can never be sure if someone has managed to sneak in so the O5's have to be cautious, because God knows that when you are the highest ranking person on site, your life is in danger. As well as this O5's will handle more important decisions than Site Administration, though commanding people during a mass breach is important, making the decision of setting off a nuke is even more important. As well as this each O5 works with a different department, so while one may check in on and work with the Head Researcher to see what he is doing, some may observe the MTF commander and make sure he is doing his job right, to sum this up the main reason an O5 would be on site is to make sure that it isn't "falling apart" due to any reason such as bad Site Administration or anything else. Finally an O5 is usually "above the law" to quote other people, due to this they can break laws within reason, if they abuse there power then the ECM can step in and then the O5 abusing their power will have a problem.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council are "The Overseers. Overwatch." They have ultimate control over the foundation, and they know almost every little secret there is to know about the foundation. CL2 and below don't even know they exist, and people outside the foundation either don't know they exist or think they are a myth. There is a quote that says "An O5 walks into a room, and everyone pisses their pants" which is understandable when you hold control over one of the most scariest organisations in the world. Now it's time for me to stop loosely quoting the overview of the dossier and tell you what the O5 council is. The council posses their own MTF named Alpha 1 "The Red Right Hand" which shows how indispensable the Council are, for these members are essentially irreplaceable which is why new O5's are rarely appointed, the council rarely intervene in day to day processes of the foundation, they tend to keep an eye on Keter class objects and practically micromanage Thaumiels. The O5 council are not allowed to come into contact with any SCP's but it's not strictly true in practice, all members have access to 006 "The Fountain of Youth" which in my opinion further proves how indispensable the O5's are. Rumours say that some O5 Council Members Posses anomalous powers or are inhuman, some rumours even say that they can't be killed, but that is contradictory because there are several O5 members on the dossier who have been declared as deceased, one interesting statement says that all of the O5s have a fetish item made from the flesh of the most powerful reality bender to ever live which stabilises reality around them. To conclude there are many rumours about the O5 council that may or may not be true and it adds to the mystery of what an O5 is, in my personal opinion what an O5 is, isn't really clear, but what we do know, tells us that they are the most powerful people within the foundation and they certainly are not to be messed with, to mess with them would mean your death.

Explain what makes you special:

I personally believe that I should be picked for O5 because I think that I would do well in the job, when I played Site Director, I was told by people that I was good at the job and this boosted my confidence to write an O5 application, as well as this I believe I am a good role player because I know when you can have a casual conversation and when you need to get into your characters mindset and be serious, furthermore I try to never minge on the server and do my best to give people a good time on the server whether they are new or not, after all it's a game and we should all be having fun, and not ruin other peoples experience.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): ISD or Ethics

Denied

Almost every Council Member (Including SMT) have said that you've started to minge recently, additionally it was noted that you don't do anything really anything more and just stand/sit around. 

Re-Apply in two weeks (Longer, just due to the fact I want you to re-apply in a time frame that I felt that you could of changed a little)

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png