Jason Ray

Ban request on Shin Dowa

+1 

If one of their excuses is downtime you know whats happening

They also using excuses such as they raided multiple times in 30 minutes. Record it make a thread lol taking things into your own hands is a warnable offense.

(also you guys have no lifes, like stop arguing and go outside)

Edited by Nathan Kennedy

I am here to launder money

10 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

+1 

If one of their excuses is downtime you know whats happening

They also using excuses such as they raided multiple times in 30 minutes. Record it make a thread lol taking things into your own hands is a warnable offense.

(also you guys have no lifes, like stop arguing and go outside)

i am outside 

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

The main Issue I see here is, that he still claimed he had enought IC evidence to conclude the Paramedic was hostile, which I have not seen disproven in anyway.

There isnt any evidence to dispprove a reason he stated for his kill, therfo it was valid, until proven otherwise ( 1 reason is enought, even if he lists 100 wrong ones)

(Also for clarification, I am not say that this was nessairly a valid kill, I am saying that I do not see enought infomation to be completely sure it was invalid)

Also some comment on this whole mess of a thread:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Scottish Monk said:

this could lead to that ban 

What kind of a argument is that?, If you don't want to report someone because you feel like staff/smt will not punish accordingly thats your decision, but there is nothing objectively wrong with report someone for invalid actions.

Unless you want to imply the punishment guidelines themself are wrong, in which case I will happly talk to you privately

Also why in the world were you arguing about group managment, how in the world is this remotely the correct place for that?
If you think CI Managment are not enforcing their own rule enought, there is a whole forum section for that, if you didn't allready forget.

The whole conversation you 2 had, ignored the valid argument he head, and focused on the wrong's in his arguments, or simply completely unreleated stuff.

Also like ...... +1'ing ban appeals, simply for "they said it was downtime", this isnt a poll if you like him or not ...........

Edited by Maurice D Biggs
39 minutes ago, Oil said:

Maybe like 5 days ago? killed you at GG and took your comms, as soon as you had respawned you had said something along the lines of need backup at GG. 

And where is your evidence. Because Iam really carefull about these things and am sure I didnt do it. If iam gonna be asked for evidence yall should be too. Otherwise this is pure hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Shinguru said:

And where is your evidence. Because Iam really carefull about these things and am sure I didnt do it. If iam gonna be asked for evidence yall should be too. Otherwise this is pure hypocrisy.

I am not reporting you, why would i need evidence? I Doubt you are "really carefull" judging by the video. 

1 minute ago, Oil said:

I am not reporting you, why would i need evidence? I Doubt you are "really carefull" judging by the video. 

Then why bring it up in the first place ? You just trying to make me look bad for things I didnt do. And as for the video, all you can see is me killing a CI spy for a reason which totally plauslible but ok.

2 hours ago, Oil said:

If you are accusing someone of something you need evidence, according to your logic if I say that X person is a rapist if I'm not reporting it to the Police I don't need evidence, like bruh it's called common sense.

Anyways the video seems a little biased, the video starts with you coming from MT direction however we have no context of what happen before the video so you might aswell been seen by him therefore he took you as a hostile along with the rest of the guys there.

Also people who judge someone for saying "it's downtime" are as retarded as people who use it as an excuse to break rules, "downtime" exists but people seem to retarded to interpert it the right way, "downtime" is during the hours the server is dead and most people will gather to fuck around because there is nothing else to do, but some retards use it to break rules thinking it won't mater because there is no staff on and just because the server is "dead" they will break the rules thinking they are exempt from them. Idk how @Shinguru interperts it but either way from what I've seen of him he seems like a pretty decent guy.

-1, if you show the full happening of events and it becomes clear that you were indeed RDMed I will change to a +1

Edited by Nexx
9 minutes ago, Nexx said:

If you are accusing someone of something you need evidence, according to your logic if I say that X person is a rapist if I'm not reporting it to the Police I don't need evidence, like bruh it's called common sense.

Anyways the video seems a little biased, the video starts with you coming from MT direction however we have no context of what happen before the video so you might aswell been seen by him therefore he took you as a hostile along with the rest of the guys there.

Also people who judge someone for saying "it's downtime" are as retarded as people who use it as an excuse to break rules, "downtime" exists but people seem to retarded to interpert it the right way, "downtime" is during the hours the server is dead and most people will gather to fuck around because there is nothing else to do, but some retards use it to break rules thinking it won't mater because there is no staff on and just because the server is "dead" they will break the rules thinking they are exempt from them. Idk how @Shinguru interperts it but either way from what I've seen of him he seems like a pretty decent guy.

-1, if you show the full happening of events and it becomes clear that you were indeed RDMed I will change to a +1

What else is common sense is that i was just giving feedback regarding a ban request and giving one of my personal experiences with the accused, also it is not an accusation if it is true 🙂.

9 hours ago, Gritz said:

Downtime doesnt exist so like you are still taking risks if youre doing someting stupid just because "Its Downtime" Rules apply no matter how many people are on

Hello Funny Child

Sure dude I'll just record 2 hours of nothing happening lol

There isnt any evidence to dispprove a reason he stated for his kill, therfo it was valid, until proven otherwise ( 1 reason is enought, even if he lists 100 wrong ones)

You're a monkey. At this reason I can get a way with MassRDM because " mY ReaSoN waS BlAh BlAh bLah " But everyone can say random shit. If he can proove somehow he did actually know all of these sure it aint RDM but untill such footage it is lol.

Edited by Shadow
26 minutes ago, Oil said:

What else is common sense is that i was just giving feedback regarding a ban request and giving one of my personal experiences with the accused, also it is not an accusation if it is true 🙂.

What's with the logic that I can't give my personal experience in MY opinion on the matter?

28 minutes ago, Oil said:

also it is not an accusation if it is true 🙂.

How can you say so much bullshit in 10 words (11 if you count the emoji as a word for some reason lol)

18 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Sure dude I'll just record 2 hours of nothing happening lol

Damn dude, you take 2 hours to get to MT and maybe hack it and come back to the Subway? Jesus dude you must really be slow.

Also if someone wants to keep argueing just DM me, I won't pollute this thread with this shit

Nexx#4711

11 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

just stop this idiotic thread already jesus christ.
"my cock is huge", "NO! MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, INFACT MINE IS MORE THAN 30000000 TIMES BIGGER THAN YOUR MICRO WEINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  litteraly angry penis arguments that don´t contribute to anything and only make you all look more retarded

But post farming is fun men :c

1 hour ago, Lorex Krato said:

Neutral

While I agree there is no valid points to disprove he had enough evidence to kill you

However 

There could have been a real Paramedic there, had you cuffed the person, then weapon checked, you could have been 100% sure. 

the evidence the guy put up is shotty at best no definite answer so its really a case of he said he said if that makes sense