Norra

The Serpent's Hand

Dear L.S.: 

I see such a great concern to reaching this message, seems my prayers worked. I went through a lot to seek the day this will come, I hope this reaches you well and we can share the wealth and knowledge together one day. 

My official name [RP name] is...: Jacob wright. A fine bright man full of wealth and knowledge and always wished to seek more, he used to work as a detective in Interrogation  till something changed forever.

He was left a message and was chosen to be apart of the SCP Foundation as a Department Of External Affairs Agent, this was a life changing opportunity and opened to so many doors to study more great wealth of knowledge, but I soon regretted that choice, instead of knowledge he got to see worse things of what they do to the creatures and what they do, I worked to interogate members of other Goi;s but felt it was not worth it and the worse thing they wanted him to apply for The Head of DEA but then one day that changed.

He met another man during an interrogation, his name was the The Indebted, when discussing and asking normal foundation questions I started to gain interest. He had so much knowledge it was something I have never seen,  and his GoI was The Serpents Hand. The myths were true, I always wanted to be apart of a group with such wealth of knowledge and thought it was my only chance, so I went to find out how and go over things with this man, and those things lead me right here.

My Online Identities [Steam Name & Discord Name] are...: [GL] Noahno08

My Library Card Signature [SteamID] is...: STEAM_0:1:420430728

The time I have spent inside of the Library [Playtime] is...: 6 days and 17 hours.

--------------------

My intentions when I joined The Serpent's Hand was...:  My intention to join was mostly because of the cruel place I was in, and the fact this new group offered a new light, a new beginning and story. I wished to continue in this new path and start fresh with a whole new mindset and view of the knowledge we had in this world today. 

My intentions of what im going to do is when I first join is set up in a city were I used to work  and abandon the foundation, I want to build a new place that offers the wealth and knowledge for new people and a place for them to learn things they would never imangine to know and start to see a whole new light what information can bring to a person, and I myself want to share my knowledge and make sure that it is spread so the world can be informed and a better place.

Then when im done with that I wish to meet the The Indebted and maybe cross his path one day, and we would have stories to tell each other and he can inform he on everything he knows and what he could not tell me before, from this my overall intention was to start writing books so I can have the privledge of wealth in knowledge form so when somebody asks me something, I have an answer, I want to provide everyone with a better future with the info they have learned from me and overall wish the best in what I do, and maybe even learn a bit more for myself. These were my intentions when I join if I ever get the chance.

I know a lot about The Serpent's Hand such as...:  I know alot about the libraries and all the important info stored within them, I know that you think keeping SCP's locked up is cruel and you want them to be free, I know that your an organization that is all over the world and expanding, and I wish to be apart of it all. I know theres lots of wealth and knowledge but you also offer alot of other things.

There are alot of storys and myths and I trust them all, I wish to make the right choice as this is the only chance I get, and if I fail to redeem that chance I may never have  the power of knowledge to do it again , theres alot I know, maybe to many, but to summerize your dedicated to security, pointing things how on how other things go and how things are treated and my favorite knowledge and how its important to me and you.

I would describe myself as...:  A pretty smart guy, laid back, sane, I love to communicate and talk with people, ask them question about them and then ask them if they want to know anything. Im always very curious and always willing to learn more and take big leaps if I have to.

My story about finding the Library & The Serpent's Hand starts with...  As said, I was talking with The Indebted , I got intriguied and asked alot , he enjoyed his time with me and reccomended me to join and that he would like me to be apart of it as I would be a great additonal fit of knowledge.

But thats not all, I also before talked with The Writer and asked him alot of questions and about what he does, I got to see a glimpse of the book he wrote him to, after that I never figured out who he really was until now, I wish to see him again and share our knowing of knowledge and hopefully if I do we would be working for eachother. Too add on I met another man called "The BirdWatcher" He came after I built my library, we talked alot about how he ended up in ovis city and got to the topic of TSH, he ended up showing me he was one and talked about his past and what he wanted to do, he also showed me some magic, after a while of getting to know each other better he told me he does not believe in names, only nicknames.

Thats when he started to call me "The librarian" After this encounter he stayed by my side, and I became prepared to become one as known as "LS Follower" and find my story and meaning to end up in the library and to find the next step.

Well,  thats all I have to say, I wish to see a response soon as my im excited with the new opportunities of wealth and knowledge .

All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason.

- Jacob Wright

Edited by Noahno

Dear L.S.: Dear L.S. I see you have desided to write me. Well I`m happy to get such a chance to switch words with you. I will fully use such a chance so keep reading.

My official name [RP name] is...: Walter Alvarez

My Online Identities [Steam Name & Discord Name] are...: Steam Name: Walter Alvarez / Discord Name: True Walter

My Library Card Signature [SteamID] is...:  My Library Card Signature is STEAM_0:0:503141868

The time I have spent inside of the Library [Playtime] is...: I have spent about 10 Weeks, 0 Days, 18 Hours and 5 Minutes

--------------------

My intentions when I joined The Serpent's Hand was...: I always tried to keep my true intentions to join the Serpent`s Hand hidden. But in such a case I guess I could tell you. You see I was born in a normal living family it was a great time. Until that one Birthday of mine. I got 8 years old my parents wanted to give me something very special. A toy no one else had. A toy from the true Wondertainment it was a small robot monkey like that was the appearance of it. But it was so much more it was like a living being. It was only 4 hours until I got it and it already became my best friend. But then it happend a GOC squad tracted my Birthday present. They broke down the door rushed into our house and shot down my Parents. I ran into the basement and because I wanted to hide in a old chest that was standing down there for years. My new monkey friend ofcorse followed me and I knew they were here for him. So as  scared as I was I grabbed the toy and trew it upstairs again and closed the door on it. I ran to the box opend it went in there closed it and waited in there for about 2 hours. My heartbeat was loud so loud I was afraid you could hear it through the whole house. But the heavy footsteps of the GOC were louder. I was siting in there and cryed and cryed. After those 2 hours I startet to feel extrem heat it got hoter and hoter. So I opened the chest and saw the basement and the other parts of the house in flames. I ran upstairs and outside as fast as I can. To make this story a little bit shorter I was sitting out there in the cold next to my burning home and my dead parents inside. But then I gathered myself stand up with the most hatefull face I ever had and sayed. "UN YOU TOOK FROM ME KILLED MY PARENTS, BURNED DOWN MY HOUSE AND TOOK MY FRIEND I WILL NOT FORGET AND I WILL NOT FORGIVE I WILL KILL YOU ALL I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" So yes my goals and intentions are to kill all GOC so no other child in this world has to feel the same pain I feel.

I know a lot about The Serpent's Hand such as...: the fact that the Serpent`s Hand mebers are able to join on there own will and can leave if they want. There are many diffrent kinds of Members in the Serpent`s Hand from Cultists to criminals from Normal Humans to Anomalys. Many of those members have diffrent goals on what they will do with the Sperpent`s Hand membership. The Serpent`s Hand also doesn`t really have a leader unless you work for L.S. then this then this L.S. person is your leader. The Serpent`s Hand is more like a movement with many diffrent smaller movements. Their are some GOIs who work against the Serpent`s Hand most known for that is the GOC aka. The Bookburners who disguise themselfs as the UN in the puplik and then we have the SCP-Foundation also called the jailer who look away anomalys and criminals who they use on testing. But that is by far not everything about the Serpent`s Hand one of the most known things about the Serpent`s Hand is the so called "The Wanderer`s Library" the Wanderer`s Library contains all knowledge in the world it contains all books that have ever been written and ever will be written.

I would describe myself as...: a good person I only do what`s good for this world and I will start by deleting GOC from this world. I am a very serious person and care about the small and poor people. I`m also very much willing to learn but also to teach about the anomalys world.

My story about finding the Library & The Serpent's Hand starts with...How I found the Library and the Hand? Well it all started at the end of my Backstory. I was standing there next to the flames. A car approached me and a man in a dark green coat, green glowing eyes, big boots and covered in dust steped out of the car he took me by the hand and said don`t worrie kid everything is fine now. He took me with him to an appartments. And made a tea for me and asked me what happend. I told him about everything. After that he told me about the Serpent`s Hand and that he was part of them. He was the so called Birdwatcher. And that`s how I joined the Serpent`s Hand

You don't understand how much I HATE forum replies and how to format them, so I made this document instead:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nOc2723-D7Dk5-eiM51evSH53I5C2bM2jrVk6ChOydw/edit?usp=sharing

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

I would like to say, thanks to Mr magic man who watches over the birds for inspiring me to fill in this letter, i humbly appreciate that i was offered this position.

Dear L.S.:I do not know if i should write here, but thank you very much for this letter and i will try my best to answer it as best as i can

My official name [RP name] is...:They call me Alex Donwood so i stuck with the name

My Online Identities [Steam name & Discord name] are...: DDG pikachu as my steam/Pikachu#9819 discord

My Library Card Signature [SteamID] is...: STEAM_0:0:52390285 which i received by the tall man who conducts research

The time I have spent inside of the Library [Playtime] is...:3 weeks and 5 days was my time totally spent in this city

--------------------

My intentions when I joined The Serpent's Hand was...:I heard that those cavemen, or as the magicians refer to them "The Jailors" have been keeping away some sort of anomalies that i was hunting for the bird watching magician.As anyone might of done, i investigated the scene seeing as they are keeping away what i believe is the next generation of human kind!Orbs that make people supernatural with amazing powers, a kind of large jelly which makes everyone happy and much more amazing things! Some of them were dangerous, but anyone would be aggressive if they were locked away for eternity just because you are special. Not just that, the magicians wish to help these creatures and save the lives of innocent people. A great cause i believe! From what i have discovered they all have their own thing, One likes to keep books and gain knowledge, one watches the bird as they sing, searching for a robin,One owns a library that anyone can come visit and there's a special one who wishes to see the abilities of all his magic by testing on various things.I could see they are all special and all serve a great cause, embrace the future,Protect the innocent,gain enough knowledge to know what to do in any situation but most importantly make these "aliens" or "anomalies" live among all humans.I wish to follow under that flag and help them success this goal in the way they do it. Showing the abilities of the creatures they which to save while causing little to no harm to anyone.They gave me hope in all this world and made me see how we all should live as one, human or not,abnormal or not,all without causing a war or battle.For these reasons i wish to join this group that anyone is welcomed to, i wish to be close to the people that i see as the best,smartest and inspired me.

I know a lot about The Serpent's Hand such as...:Through conducting research and observing some of the members i gained some of the following:They keep knowledge, they wish to spread the existence of anomalous entities and show that is it fine that they live among us and that they help us,they wish to protect any and all innocent from any sort of harm, they wish to release the true future onto the world which is "SCPS" or "Anomalies" as we know it. They have bad relations with the following: "The Jailors" or cavemen or Foundation, The CI people which they call "The Madmen" even though they were nice to me and the "UN" or "The Bookburners" I have not met any of these so called "UN" but they seem like horrible people, they seem to have the worse relation with the UN and an interaction between them ends in a fight most of the time.The Serpents hand also has neutral relation ships with some groups like the people at the club which they call "The merchants", also with the church of who they call "The Devout" weird word if i you ask me, but those are all the names that seem to be connected to this city. I also discovered this other library when i was reading one of the books from one of the magicians, It has the name "Wanders library" or "The way". According to this book this library contains fascinating books and almost every book in existence, even some who don't exist! CRAZY!It says that the library is connected to even other universes with different types of creatures. The library goes as far as man can see but it has a stop, It also appears to not even be in space itself?! Which is bazaar in my eyes, to get into this place you require to enter through a "gate" as it is called.A gate is a type of portal or doorway that leads to the Library which can be found almost anywhere if you look hard enough, though it isn't everywhere.It can be every form, like a mirror,picture,actual door or sometimes cant be seen at all.To enter through these gates you require this special version of a "knock". A "knock" in this term is where you have to do something special to enter through a gate, such as maybe yelling a word, walking in a weird pattern or just being invited in. Beyond those gates lays the library, as i mentioned before, there are some creatures there. The most common being the "helpers", one who has no mouth and helps you throughout the library, one named "The Docents" have no mouth but they show people where books are in the library, AND they know the location of all the books which is incredible they show people where the books are,they stalk people to see if they break any rules which is kind of creepy ,then you got "The Librarians" who have no eyes? Oh, wait i read that wrong scratch that, "The Archivists" and they have no eyes yes right one, they are the receptionists of the library, checking out the books for people and keeps track of what books people have. They seem to not to have eye sight as they know where every book is as well,it is said that they have no legs and are connected to the chair they sit on, does that make them the chair or does that make the chair them?Next we got "Pages reshelf" which is a spider it seems? it says they have six to ten legs with bowed legs and squat bodies. I guess that makes them good at climbing explaining their job,they can reach for high shelves and get any books. Rumour has it that they never touch the ground! THEY ARE A SPIDER!Any who, the hand sometimes group up at the library for their little "talk" about i guess maybe planning raids or sharing information. It may not be clear to me but i can tell, the Library is precious to the Magicians.

I would describe myself as...:Helping person, i want everyone to have a smile on their face and have everything split equality, No one is better than the other for any reason what so ever! Everyone is special in their own way and like that no one is more special than the rest. Seeing people smile is the paycheck that i want to earn, I'm also a bit curious, i would like to know more about a subject even if its not any of my concern, i just wish to know what goes on with people or things that they know. The world is small and so i must learn what i can of it. I also forgive and forget somethings, everyone deserves a second chance for their actions. Unless, of course, its something as bad as murdering someone innocent for selfish reasons such as jealousy, but other than that, if someone steals or accidentally wander in a place they shouldn't i believe they deserve a second chance. Everyone makes mistakes, human or not it doesn't matter, we all screw up from time to time.I also see myself as a bit childish, everyone who talks to me for a while calls me "kid" or "child" like i'm 9 or something, i don't know if they mean it out of respect, or just that i'm just as well energetic as one. I still will live up to my nickname of "child" or "kid" and show that i will also grow up.

My story about finding the Library & The Serpent's Hand starts with...:It all started when i got out of the cave from the "Jailors" after they held me hostage, i found this man who was standing outside the apartments, waiting for something or someone. I asked him about the cave people and he called them the "Jailors" and told me their tale. While in the talk an "anomaly" appeared, or so said one of the radios i had. I asked him about that and he asked me to bring him any "cogs" or "orbs" that look or have a super natural power, and tell him if i see a robin. As time goes by i see a raven and found the cog, going back to knock on his door i heard some weird noises from his house. Thought it was normal so i just knocked. The cog,sadly, was stolen by some man with a big gun and had some weird vest that made him go invisible.I told him about the story and the raven, he then said that if i get him the anomaly next time he will grant me a reward.As times goes by and i figure out more i get this Cog again and i bring it to him. Sadly he wasn't home but his friend was close, his friend used some magic to open the mans door and left the cog in his house and told him it was a present from me. "Seemed like a nice kid" is all i heard from the room. Later on i found out that he could of done magic, and i started calling him Mr magic man. I didn't know how name nor did i want to ask but later on Mr magic man evolved into Mr Birdwatcher and i discovered there was more of his type with different personalities.As i then walk to the cave just to see how they are doing i found this man standing oddly around it. I asked him if he wanted in but he said he couldn't because it was locked. Lucky enough i found a card on the way out of that place and showed it to him. Long story short, he gave me a "visitor" card to his library across the "car shop" next to Mr Birdwatchers place. The library contained such WONDERFUL books that one couldn't imagine! one even about the library that learned me the knowledge i know now. So my journey began with the Serpents hand and i began to investigate them discovering that none of them have the same personalities nor interests, they all had different goal but all of their main goals remained the same. Protect the innocent, show the world the anomalous side of the world. It inspired me a lot and i hope that one day i will be accepted in their eyes, that, and only that, is my goal. Thank you

Edited by DDG Pikachu
Adding some details that i forgot to add

Dear Prospecting Members,

You know, it truly is wonderful seeing so many young people wanting to be involved within the movement, reminds me of when it first started to become big.  You know, this all started from young men who survived WW2 and saw what the anomalous could do, and what they did to anomalous people.  Of course, not many like to think we were born from the same war as the GOC, but it's true, I was there.  Not fighting of course, I wasn’t integrated with society at the time.  Anywho, let's take a look at these letters now.

Dear Mr. Norris,

Let me start off by saying you should continue seeing that therapist, as you definitely need that professional help, you seem to either be anti-social or mildly autistic.  Anywho, you letter was fun to read, though definitely exaggerated to tell a good story,  I also see that you like the book Miyetlapallintlalli.  I hate that book, it has an idiotic name and idiotic contents.  Anywho, besides your taste in books, you seem to be relatively suitable for L.S.’s standard, whatever those may be.  Welcome aboard!

Dear Mr. Wright,

Reading your letter was truly a doozy, however, not for the correct reasons.  First and foremost, you seem like you are talking in the third and first person.  Are you possessed by a demon that you summoned, or just bad at writing?  Also speaking upon that fact, you should learn how to create a concise letter, as currently, well, its not very good.  Don’t blame yourself however, many of you so-called “Zoomers” also have this problem.  Sadly, you are not up to par with the standards that L.S. holds.

Dear Mr. Alvarez,

You seem to have anger issues.  Very severe issues.  I recommend you see a Therapist like Mr. Norris.  You wanting to completely purge the GOC is a noble goal yes, however, that is not the only purpose of the Hand.  Please send another letter once you have a Therapist and rethink your homicidal tendencies that you gained in your youth.

Dear Mr. Magus,

Your letter was very confusing to me.  See, you had the spirit that a Hand member usually has, however, your letter did not convey that in the slightest.  L.S. and I both agree we cannot let you in on our activities until you write another letter, more thoroughly describing what you wanted to convey.  We’d love to hear from you again soon.

Dear Mr. Donwood.

Today I've received a lot of confusing letters, yet your perplexed me most.  You seem to have a stalking issue and may have some sort of antisocial disorder.  Other than that, you seem to have the spirit, like Mr. Magus, but you horribly convey it.  Please send us another letter that you have proof-read. 

That seems to be all of the letters for today.  I bid you all adieu.

Yours Truly, 

Orthis the Great

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Dear L.S.: 

My official name [RP name] is...:  Jacobb Wright

My Online Identities [Steam Name & Discord Name] are...: [GL] Noahno08 | Dr.Brownie#0001

My Library Card Signature [SteamID] is...: STEAM_0:1:420430728

The time I have spent inside of the Library [Playtime] is...: 1 Week and 7 hours.

--------------------

My intentions when I joined The Serpent's Hand was...:  Well, quite the question, let me start from my first time and now, when I first wanted to join, I wanted to be apart of a group, that knew alot about books, and different subjects and I wanted to be apart of it. Now I come to see theres so much knowledge and whats the truth thats in the LS, I now want to join to hold that knowledge and keep in check with it. Ive started making libraries in Ovis City to share my knowledge with everyone and make sure everything is in check, and even with the book burners  I will make sure everything is clean and knowledge is kept for everyone to learn and keep joining, back to my intention I wish to continue this and spread the word of books and how much power that have.

I would describe myself as...:  I would personally describe myself as a easy going guy who is always curious into learning more and a person who is intrigued in many things such as magic and books. I'm mostly chill and calm and love to share stories with others.

My story about finding the Library & The Serpent's Hand starts with...  Lets start from the top, it was a normal work day at the foundation, my Boss wanted me to interrogate someone, when I went to the interrogation room there I met someone, they called themself the indebted, he was from the TSH, he was a good man with good intentions just wanting to learn more and we had a good conversation, after that I never really thought about that day until a few days later.

I left the foundation for a while, I built a library, thats when a man walked in and asked where the bird books are, I helped him into that section and we had a seat, we started to get to know eachother, he called himself  The BirdWatcher, we discussed about the TSH and after getting to know eachother and our backrounds and stories he showed me he was a TSH member and asked me if I believed in Magic, I said yes and he showed me magic, I was amazed and mentioned I wanted to be like him, that then he asked, Do you consider yourself a TSH, then he said if you do, then you are one, that day really got to me thinking about TSH and what we discussed.

It made me remember a few months back, I met two people, I went into this  library , there was a man who wrote alot in a notebook and the one who ran the library , they knew alot about different subjects and I never really thought about it until I remebered something, the golden string from the notebook the man had, if I had to put the stories together he would be The Writer, and the other man "The Libarian" this is when started to get invovled more, I started talking more, I started to open more libraries and spread knowledge. I never saw them again , I wish to see them, or become them. This in conclusion is how I found the library  and were my story stops. I wish you well.

All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason.

- Jacob Wright

Dear L.S.:

My official name [RP name] is...: Enjur Roberts

My Online Identities [Steam Name & Discord Name] are...:  Crusty, Misty The Cat#7019

My Library Card Signature [SteamID] is...:  STEAM_0:0:39814724

The time I have spent inside of the Library [Playtime] is...:  5 days and 11 hours

-------------------- 

My intentions when I joined The Serpent's Hand was...:  TsH is a group of people which wants to carry thousands of phenomenon about the anomalous beings and their world. And their highest priority is to:

Embrace the power of the anomalous  life forms, support the group and read in the Wanderer's Library and analyze the anomalous species. Whither they are dangerous or safe. making the L.S., proud for the one and only Serpents hand. Discover what wonders and dreams the anomalous world is hiding or giving. And so we can acknowledge them by serving not only our mouth but with our belief. We will slither to the world of anomaly and their group aswell. We will help their world even stronger than ever. We will seek power of the anomalous. We will protect, shield and help the anomalous... We are the anomalous

I know a lot about The Serpent's Hand such as...: TsH is a group that wants to learn and read about the anomalous world and their secrets behind them. TsH not only wants that, but they want to embrace the world of the anomaly and give the anomalies our trust and belief in them and those whom rule them. They want the power of them and their knowledge behind their world and spread it through-out their world and belief. "Anomalous creatures are part of us. We act like them. We look like them. We are them. We will slither in and make our friends out we are... The Serpent's Hand."    We will always protect and help those anomaly get to our knowledge and embracement. We will always destroy whoever our place of rest. (Wanderer's Library). We have different enemies and they have different jobs and we sometimes dislike them. 

The SCP foundation: The Jailors 

The GOC: The Bookburners: TsH have extremely hostile relationship to the GOC they are kind of "helping" the world by their Nation (UN) but our group is more powerful than that. They are the "Major power of the foundation" and we hate that. They are sometimes allied with the foundation. And we want the anomaly to be powerful than just a foundation. We never want their power to be stronger than anomalies 

The Chaos Insurgency: The Madmen

I would describe myself as...: A normal and basic guy... likes tea with a little bit of sugar and hates any sexual activity or words, and hates such bad words. And wants to prevent people from preforming these actions in their future or present day. A helpful and kind normal guy, hates headaches and stomachaches. 

My story about finding the Library & The Serpent's Hand starts with... One day, I was walking in the main hall about to get some new shoes. When I exit the mall, I went back home to test it out. I was a bit angry because it didn't fit me. So I was heading back to the place where I purchased my shoes. But when I was walking to the mall, I heard an odd sound that sounded like a time vortex breaking up. I was inspecting the place where I was hearing it. It started to get louder which means it was near, To my surprise there was a portal right next to me. I was shocked and curios. I then realized that I left the box of shoes near the streets. I was about to go but I was still curios, all I wanted to do is just go in but It looked dangerous. I had no other option but to go in, and there, I went in. Then I saw a giant bookshelf full of well...books, but not any ordinary bookshelf. It was so long and maybe even endless. I couldn't even make it to the end. So in my thoughts I just thought it's endless. I then saw a table with someone there, I was then approaching the desk, but still scared but I still went. Then the person then said: Hello, welcome to the Wanderer's Library how can I assist you?  I was confused, but I then said: What the Wanderer's Library? The being said: Well friend, it's where your stand on right now. I was more confused why a library needs a portal and an endless bookshelf. I then said: Thank you, goodbye. 

I then saw 3 men reading on a green table and blue chairs. They were reading a book called: THE ANOMALOUS's WORLD. I also wanted to find that book. But I couldn't so I just randomly picked a book off the shelf. The book was called: THE SERPENTS HAND. I then sat down. And i was  reading...I was reading it for 1 hour and at the end of the book it said: Welcome to the Serpents Hand... I put the book back on the shelf and then went back... And to be honest... I will never regret going back to The Wanderer's Library.

Edited by Crusty

hello wearwolf players

Spoiler