hamsterboyog

a ban form a year ago or more

Your name in-game:phill oichker i think was it

my steam id:STEAM_0:0:193756196

Admins' name that banned you:holling rex[from what i renmber]

Admin's steamID:i cant rember sorry

Why did you get banned?:toxicty and dtp

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:this was a long time ago i got banned from this servers and many others not form the same commintys,i didnt realze that my efforets were in vain,my anger,toxicity,salt,has gone down those past years i have in my opaion,changed for a better human being,my spelling didnt get as well as my behaver but i think it wont matter as much i write to you as a normal reformed person,the reason i got mad were indeed dumb i still yet to figier out why i got so mad for those silly reason in a video game, but my behaver change as i staded before i belive i am much more calm and relaxed then before,you may give me one more chance to prove that i got better as a person,grew as a person,its you're choice to make here dear players will you take the chance,or will you pass on you decide.

p.s:this is hamster boy :3

On 9/21/2020 at 4:32 AM, Lando Norris. said:

no, i remember you for the wrong reasons.

1: detained u at least 5 times a day when i was a beta-1 unit

2: You screamed at me when u punished u and lost your shit at me 

3: Toxic 

You weren't even in B-1 when he got banned 🤨

floop.png

Accepted

On basis that should you break anymore rules you will be permently banned again with no chance of appeal. Read over the rules and leave your emotions out of RP. It's a roleplaying server on Garry's Mod for god's sake. 

AKA John Cale the funny event man