my unban request sorry felt like i should re do it

Template

My In-Game name: Richie something
STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:434087448

Steam Name: will.smith04

What is the reason for your ban: I mass RDM D class 

How long were you banned for: permanent 

Name of the staff member who banned you: didn't say

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I want to say that I'm incredibly sorry for my actions , I really enjoy playing on this server , the story was we were guarding the D class block when a lieutenant ordered us to just execute all the D class due to there being an outbreak and potentially some of them being infected  , I hesitated at first until I thought it must have been fine due to it coming from a superior , now I know that mass RDM even if its from a superior is WRONG , I promise this would never happen again if I am allowed back into the server , again im incredibly sorry for my actions and it was stupid of me to go forward with them.  

Evidence: my evidence of ban is linked below  

Screenshot (8).png

24 minutes ago, Randy Walters said:

Neutral/+1

+ I believe in second chances

+ Seems to regret what he did

- Has over a day of playtime, so should have known better (https://www.gametracker.com/player/will.smith04/208.103.169.212:27015/)

I completely understand that I am a slightly older player , and again it was very stupid of me to follow those orders , I simply didnt realise that if it was an order it was bad. 

if this us true, +1, shouldve been counted as MassORDM for the LT, and thus dude shouldn’t have been punished.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.