DeltaWind

DeltaWind's Battalion Application

+1, He's a Massive G-Dog, Deserves Battalion

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

Very nicely fomatted application, and kept incredibly tidy. All points short and concise providing more than enough evidence he knows what he is talking about without wafflling on.

However, you did make a mistake on your original application edit that Silent had pointed out. Those sort of mistakes are vital in processes like these. Really make sure you read the handbook and are 100% undoubtful when answering. 

You have been an EP for a short while now. In that time I haven't really interacted with you that much but I know from other situations you are definitley repsonsible and worthy of some level of respect. Included that, being in CE for such a long time now you have had many leading experiences and time to really get the hang of it, adding onto being ARC which helps prove to us that you take it seriously and actually provide results. The EP side of things is incredibly useful as it shows you understand events not only from the leading side but the planning, preperation & execution side. This gives you, in my opinion, a major advantage over a lot of the other applicants.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1

I am surprised that you decided to go for battalion, but do not take that in a bad way. I am glad that you have decided to apply. I could be here and list off every good thing about you but I dont have the time to write them all so here are some basic ones. Leadership, shown by being an EXO in CE. Your willingness to make friends outside your regiment and lastly you are just an awesome guy to be around.

My only issue is your activity at times. It is a little hit or miss at times and sometimes I dont see you as much as I would like but honestly it is only a small thing. Another thing would maybe work with other frontline regiments in trainings but you do understand what most regiments do anyway by being an EP so its only a small thing.

Overall good job. Proud and hope you get it.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Accepted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided to accept your application, please contact a member of Battalion Command to receive your mentor and introduction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dicky